highest mark in a subject at uni (1 Viewer)

amaccas

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Just wondering what the highest mark you guys have obtained in a university subject? Or, the highest mark for a subject that you've heard someone else get!

MichaelJackson2

Moonwalker
HSC
i got a 7 (HD) for two of my pissy little 1st year commerce subjects: one was intro to microeconomics and the other was a bullshit computer-based information systems course.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
People have scored 100 in a few subjects before...

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Are you asking about law subjects?

I remember someone here got 94 in Family Law (Lara1986, I think).

Last edited:

decypher

HSC
I've heard of someone who got 99 & 100 for the two 1st year maths subjects in engineering.

peter2

Banned
HSC
When I was at UWS, I received 96 for statistics for business. Highest for that subject that year and semester though was 98 lol.

Lara1986

HSC
Its surprising sometimes how you can get a highest mark without getting an extraordinary mark yourself. I overhead someone saying at uni last week that they got 78 in Competition Law i think? and that was the highest mark.. was very surprised given that its not far over a D, notwithstanding that I'm told it was a really hard unit.

That said though, when i've gotten the highest marks in law units my marks were 94, 94, 92, 86, 85 so it was a fairly broad range of marks with what i thought were really great marks at one end and ones that were really good but nothing spectacular at the other.

Seems you needed higher marks to get the top in my non-law units as when i got first places the marks were 94, 89 and 88 and they were units that were regarded as difficult. A few friends said that in the business degree I did, they got high 90s in their electives but still weren't top 3.

Haven't heard of anyone getting 100 in anything I've done, well done to anyone who has! I long gave up on ever getting perfect mark and with the prospect of revenue law as one of my units this semester, I continue to avoid that aspiration lol :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)