Highest UAI '09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp624

HSC
Apparently accelerating any subject is bad (or so my math steacher says so...) because it makes you "lethargic" and not want to concentrate in uni.
i would have really liked to have accelerated at least one of my subjects in yr10/11 - that'd free up so much time in year 12 etc!@

aznvdz

HSC
Apparently accelerating any subject is bad (or so my math steacher says so...) because it makes you "lethargic" and not want to concentrate in uni.
Depends on the mentality of the student but I would definitely agree, most students will get lazy.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O I don't think so... I'm an accelerant at the moment. Although I can't vouch for going to university and experiencing it, I am continually working on my accelerated maths courses and (of course some days you wouldn't want to do it) but I don't feel too lethargic ever.

I think acceleration is a handy tool that the gifted or more advanced students should utilise if given the opportunity... I have enjoyed the acceleration of my maths (although it went quick).

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
o_O I don't think so... I'm an accelerant at the moment. Although I can't vouch for going to university and experiencing it, I am continually working on my accelerated maths courses and (of course some days you wouldn't want to do it) but I don't feel too lethargic ever.

I think acceleration is a handy tool that the gifted or more advanced students should utilise if given the opportunity... I have enjoyed the acceleration of my maths (although it went quick).
I don't think so either. Although it is supposed to be fast paced, i thought we were going quite slow at times (accelerating math 2U) XD

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Highest UAI '09

Ahem. Who cares about how lazy you are in Uni? HSC will steer you until you land that dream job of yours.
/sarcasm

extension 3

HSC
hey wats the highest uai i could get with 4 unit english, 3 unit maths, french continuers french extension and latin??
im a bit worried that i didnt do 4 unit maths...

dp624

HSC
hey wats the highest uai i could get with 4 unit english, 3 unit maths, french continuers french extension and latin??
Im a bit worried that i didnt do 4 unit maths...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just thought I'd pop into say that this thread is BS. ;)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
i saw this thread, and without even really know who it is, the first thing i thought was Namu.

...lol?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
alex_tazzsy

im a bit worried that i didnt do 4 unit maths...
you worry too much.

carameltic

HSC
lolokay will definitely get the top UAI. That has been decided from the moment he joined in. Then Aerath is gunning for the second position. Looking at my current situation and my level of procrastination, I am going downhill largely...
Lol hey this is just random but I've randomly googled my name and I've read your post in one of the threads mentioning my name... how did you find my marks out? Did I tell you my marks? haha...

May I ask who this is? I figured you are a St. Pius boy and Korean...and that's about it... haha.

Oh I'm Peter Yoon btw...

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Lol hey this is just random but I've randomly googled my name and I've read your post in one of the threads mentioning my name... how did you find my marks out? Did I tell you my marks? haha...

May I ask who this is? I figured you are a St. Pius boy and Korean...and that's about it... haha.

Oh I'm Peter Yoon btw...
LOL googling your own name.

Do you want namu's email, facebook, address?
I can give all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)