His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Clicky.

I haven't read the books - I've been meaning to, but haven't got around to it yet- but going by the trailer it looks pretty good. Plus, it's got Daniel Craig as Lord Asriel and Nicole Kidman as Marisa Coulter as well as Eva Green and Eric Bana.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i read the books ages ago and pretty much forgot everything about them, but i do remember it was a great series.

i really think they could have done better with the bears voice. it just sounds so very wrong.

bussoti

HSC
I haven't read the books, but adore Eva, so I'll definitely be checking it out. The trailer looks pretty nifty with all of that CGI.

Jessica14

HSC
lol there's already a thread for the Golden Compass. well i cant wait till it comes out- shame its not till december. is eric bana in the movie, i didnt noe that. i love daniel craig im so glad hes playing asriel

Jessica14

HSC
does anyone know the exact date it comes out in aus?

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
wasnt hugh jackman going to play asriel ???!!
all in all its a great triology to be made into a movie .. although the movie wont be great since( as all long books suffer) most of it will be cut to fit into a 2hr film

kloudsurfer

HSC
So no one has commented on this yet? What did you guys think of it?

Im a huge fan of the books, but havent had time to go see it yet!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I watched it yesterday, and i reaally liked it. Im planning to read the books soon as well, as i havent read them yet :(

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
the trailers looked ace! i was really excited about seeing it ... but i was a little disappointed... it may be because i haven't read the books... and because i was really tired at the time- but yeah lol i just couldn't get into it

but i have to say, nicole looked flawless, and so sparkley.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)