Hitler was actually a great man. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stelleee

HSC
Modern History studies of Germany have made me believe now that Hitler wasn't the bad guy he cracked up to be - although, I can't say the same for the SS or the other right wing delegates who tried to climb the Hitler ladder...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
responsible for the holocaust of 6 million jews?

i think that qualifies him as a bad man tbh

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
In that case, what is your argument that common consensus on Hitler is wrong?

What are we missing?

Stelleee

HSC
Stalin was worse than Hitler; and no - the SS of Hitler killed 6.3 million jews, of which only 200,000 had been German residents, and it was in his process of racial superiority - don't get me wrong, I have absoutely nothing wrong with people of any religion - but back then, jews were annoying. So thank god that a few years later Israel was made. Never again.

Stelleee

HSC
YEEEEEEAAAAAAH PAINTINGG. Or that big hobo coat he used to wear. Penniless Bohemian Hitler? Never got up before midday, enjoyed a big breakfast and stroll in the park..

Stelleee

HSC
IT WAS NOT HIM WHO KILLED THE JEWS OKAY. The people who were his "second in commands" so to speak often would overhear his conversations, twist his words, make a policy of them to gain leadership within the political hierarchy, and then tell everyon that it was "the will of the fuhrer". Hitler was actually such a lazy and laidback man that I doubt he had any idea of the immense brutality or mistreatment that was going on under his nose. He spent the majority of his time off in countryside manors drinking tea and eating cakes. Duh. This is just my point - he is portrayed as some pig-evil man; when in reality - the German people liked Hitler - they adored him, he scooped them from the Great Depression and provided employment for all; whilst also taking away the sexual degeneracy and exploitation of women that became rampant in the Weimar era. Go figure, media does a lot to people's interpretations.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i'm pretty sure Hitler himself was well aware of the Holocaust and did nothing to stop it despite having the power to do so.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
IT WAS NOT HIM WHO KILLED THE JEWS OKAY. The people who were his "second in commands" so to speak often would overhear his conversations, twist his words, make a policy of them to gain leadership within the political hierarchy, and then tell everyon that it was "the will of the fuhrer". Hitler was actually such a lazy and laidback man that I doubt he had any idea of the immense brutality or mistreatment that was going on under his nose. He spent the majority of his time off in countryside manors drinking tea and eating cakes. Duh. This is just my point - he is portrayed as some pig-evil man; when in reality - the German people liked Hitler - they adored him, he scooped them from the Great Depression and provided employment for all; whilst also taking away the sexual degeneracy and exploitation of women that became rampant in the Weimar era. Go figure, media does a lot to people's interpretations.
I watched a documentary which showed that the Hitler Youth segregated the Aryan looking ones and got them to breed (i.e. mate, i.e. have sex with each other, i.e. luv dat f33l) at the ages of like... 15.

It was called: "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", and it was on the History Channel.

Stelleee

HSC
P.S. Stalin killed 20 million. Of his own people Jews were migrants. Not that it's an excuse, but they were seen as interlopers. Humans are animals, animals are threatened by those who are seen as "not" members of the herd.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
yeah but saying stalin was worse than hitler by no means justifies your claim that hitler was not bad

becca12

HSC
I honestly think he was great and very smart. It's a shame he used his power for evil though

Stelleee

HSC
The History Channel fabricates lots of bullshit, but yes that's true - what's your point? It was believed by all the German people that they were superior - you honestly can't tell me you don't believe that you in yourself at least have one trait in you that is characteristically better than at least one person out of everyone you know - it's the same concept. The Spartans did it a few thousand years ago. It's not like it's the first time humans have done things like this - South African apartheide, the American slave trade of the 18th and 19th centuries - where they'd try and breed the black out, hell - even our own stolen generation - kids taken and raped so that they'd eventually have black bred out of them. You're making it sound like the Aryan thing was a one-off event - well it wasn't. Open your eyes.

enoilgam

HSC
This has little to do with the HSC subject of Modern History. If you want to start a debate on this, try NCAP or another part of the site.

enoilgam

HSC
I have decided to re-open the thread because I think the discussion may have some merit. Just to set a few ground rules:

- This thread relates to whether or not your perceptions of Hitler have changed as a result of studying HSC Modern History. You may also debate the point of whether or not it is fair to view Hitler as purely evil and not consider any of his positive attributes (there were a few, but not many).

- If this argument gets overly personal or racist it will be locked. In other words, keep ad hominem arguments out of it.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
My perceptions of hitler have changed due to studying modern history. Now i know he's one lazy/often unorganised/outrageous/badass mofo (to keep it colloquially).

(also deals with the question or levels of order in the reich and wheiter germany was really a totalitarian state)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hitler wasn't a great man cause he didn't finish the job.

He was a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)