hmph, started? (1 Viewer)

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hrm, how many people have started? Will start today? Will start after new years day?

hehe, i 'started' yesterday night, hopefully i'll be able to do something today.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna get into it after new years. Still 4 weeks of holidays left. If I do 1 wk of maths, 1wk of ext eng 2, 1wk of ext hist, and 1wk of everything else then I should be well set! w00t!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
nope.

im filming my video during term 1...but i plan to have everything ready by the end of the holidays...thats my mission ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GuardiaN
hrm, how many people have started? Will start today? Will start after new years day?

hehe, i 'started' yesterday night, hopefully i'll be able to do something today.
sounds like me...

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hmph. Im gonna start after new years day. I promise.

I hope so anyway. :(

Giant Lobster

HSC
How does one start? Ive no sense of direction right now... like I have the general idea but I know jackall about how to write a critical response so meh.. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
How does one start? Ive no sense of direction right now... like I have the general idea but I know jackall about how to write a critical response so meh.. :(

find yourself a pen. Write down what ever comes from the mind, no matter what. Still nothing ?

Then go have a rest, find something that inspires you. Then write again.

Repeat for a year and voila..

Giant Lobster

HSC
I can see where that inspiration part fits in in poetry and story writing, but for a critical response... well thats one reason behind my choosing of this genre, to answer for my lack of inspiration :p

KarmaKitten

HSC
Heh, thats why i didnt pick critical response :p

As for my poetry, I have about 1200 words and still going strong at the moment.

Jinglebell

HSC
if it consoles the 04 critical response writers any, know that i didn't even begin writing until term 2...and did the majority of the writing rather late in the course. concentrate on your research and developing your ideas, maybe writing down good phrases if they pop into your brain, or getting quotes, at this stage you probably have nothing worth writing anyway:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)