YES!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today I actually done the most work since the holidays started ! ><"

I finished 1/3 of my chem assignment. Think I might go to a party tonight ! ^^

Evergreen

HSC
im currently studying on average 5 hours a day since holidays began. i dont think its enough i should do more like 10hours.

basically
- catch up on phys+chem notes
- revise complex nos+ graphs and do conics
- write up notes for english texts and do some essays

samwell

HSC
I am planning to finish module 2 physics, Module 2 chem, Read Emma, Do Conics, LOgarithmic functions and 3 unit calculas, finish Geo assessments. the other thing i was strongly advised to do is to relax a bit. Gud luck for the HSC year. Happy New Yr everybody.

sleepplease

HSC
Evergreen said:
im currently studying on average 5 hours a day since holidays began. i dont think its enough i should do more like 10hours.

basically
- catch up on phys+chem notes
- revise complex nos+ graphs and do conics
- write up notes for english texts and do some essays
Evergreen that is a lot of work. When I told one of my teachers that my parents were making me do 6hrs/day he said that that was far too much (and I'm aiming to get into law). By all means keep doing 5 if you feel like you can balance that with other things, but the last thing you want to do, is burn out before your trials.

Make sure you've still got a social life, still exercising etc.

Take care.
-------------

As the first day of the New Year - today is my catchup day for all those little things I kinda have done, but should've done better.

So both histories need reviewing, King Lear needs attentiona dn so does N+S and Doll's House.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
im going to see bee movie.
it will be awesome.
who got crunk last night?

i may read some of my book today!

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
calsbanned said:
i got trashed as, some cunt stole 50 bucks worth of grog out of my bag though, probably a good thing in a way

i used a goon bag as a pillow
lol, someone got hammered.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
hahahaha last night was amazing. Except for the part where I was throwing up later on at my friend's house and people were like "WTF" because I hadn't let them know how much I had had, hahahahaha that was the first time they've seen me like that and one of them definitely wasn't happy with me :eek:

um Cal I got a bizarre text from you asking if I was crashing at your place. I would have been like "No? But thanks?" but I don't have any credit wooooo

Jachie

HSC
I can't help it, my tummy likes to be mean to me. It only ever happens when I've stopped drinking and try to 'relax' though, because then all I can do is concentrate on my heavy head and churning stomach. hot!

Jachie

HSC
Well since I wasn't planning on sleeping on a park bench in the city last night that wasn't really an option.

Jachie

HSC
'don't stop until you sleep' wasn't on the cards for me because I was on the harbour and it tooks us three hours to get home. That's three hours of thinking about my heavy head and churning stomach you silly bitch.

maries

HSC
u shouldnt write notes on topics u haven't done in class as u don't have a full understanding and ur teacher will give u additional info thats not in ur textbooks.

sleepplease

HSC
I think that's completely misguided Maries. Making notes ahead is a great way to prepare you for the lessons that you will have, that makes classroom time MORE productive because you aren't trying to grasp the basic concepts, so you can just add to your knowledge. Yes, your teacher will give you extra information, so if you are making notes in advance you need to be prepared to modify them an ENORMOUS deal when school starts again, but I do believe that making notes ahead IF time permits, is a worthwhile measure.

adriana08

HSC
you guys are making me feel so fudgin bad because i haven't started any work and i have about 3 assessments and heaps to catch up on in adv maths. not to mention all the extra stuff (such as notes and books i have to read)

i haven't done anything all hols except eat, sleep, watch movies and eat!
why has everyone started school work so early? (or am i just very late) :uhoh:
aren't holidays for taking a break, being with the ones you love and having fun - you have plenty of time to get stuck into your books - or do i have the wrong idea again?

btw happy new year!

Last edited:

Yamiyo

HSC
New Year Resolutions / Holiday Goals
- Read Brave New World (this is the only one I have actually done yet)
- Make notes on On Giants' Shoulders (Archimedes, Lavoisier + Darwin)
- Have a look at conics, consolidate circle geometry
- Vocab lists for AUC up to section 6; learn vocab up to section 3
- Learn vocab up to chapter 10 (wakatta) + speaking practice
- Do chemistry assignment I was too lazy to do at end of last term
- Notes on foci 4-5 of production of materials

Jachie

HSC
What, why are all of your resolutions related to school? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)