Holiday is finally over (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Holiday? Ha!

Every day I was working on a stupid assessment: If it wasnt contracts, it was social psych, or criminal. I finally finished contracts and psych last tuesday, and have been working on criminal ever since, due on thursday. The only break I got was camping this weekend with Skittled, which was freezing and I didnt shower in 2 days (but he still loves me!)

Second year sucks. :(

X

xeuyrawp

MaryJane said:
Holiday? Ha!

Every day I was working on a stupid assessment: If it wasnt contracts, it was social psych, or criminal. I finally finished contracts and psych last tuesday, and have been working on criminal ever since, due on thursday. The only break I got was camping this weekend with Skittled, which was freezing and I didnt shower in 2 days (but he still loves me!)

Second year sucks. :(
I'm glad you didn't notice the shadowy figure on the phone following you.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I was about to say, I didnt read those last few posts.

I'm utterly disturbed. Really, I am.

I do law, I'll get an interim order out on your ass.

X

xeuyrawp

cro_angel said:
hahahahahaha how funny
mission now: stalk PwarYuex
Yeh, since my ass has now been interim-ordered, look for the guy walking around with loose pants.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I did some studying...but not as much as I expected!! :) I still have a lot of work to do...
I came to visit MQ library during the holidays and it was sooo busy! Ahhhh!!
But anyway.....i should now go back to work instead of being here.... :(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
holidays have ended? ha! they have only started for me. dam assignments are finally completed.. yay. when i think back of the time i spend doing these assignments, i probably do less during uni time.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol, supra who are you? i do know sankalp.

jimmy, i am the king? i just hit them over the head with the cue stick if they are going to beat me. :p

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
when i think back of the time i spend doing these assignments, i probably do less during uni time.
Agreed. See you Tuesday when our fate regarding cognition and perception is sealed... :( (I had a dream about it last night and I got a HD- wishful thinking or what!):D

iwannarock

HSC
hey atleast you got your contracts out of the way.

i'm still writing mine, pondering why the hell i even do law and if i should drop out. although this happens every assignment and i eventually get it done. although my marks have been getting progressively closer towards fails.

maybe this will be the day when my luck finally runs out and all that time not doing anywork for uni will finally catch up to me.

why can't there be other clueless people like me in law, everybody's a genius and does there work.

us dumbasses need to stick together, because thats what good waffles do. too bad im the only one :(

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Okay, I have an econ110 assignment due wednesday and I spent all holidays working so I'm cashed up and willing to pay someone smart to do it for me.

I'm lazy and would rather spend my nights sleeping.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
Agreed. See you Tuesday when our fate regarding cognition and perception is sealed... :( (I had a dream about it last night and I got a HD- wishful thinking or what!):D

wishful thinking?.... or a vision of the future?? *insert X-files music here* :)

the website says that the marks will be up 'hopefully' by the end of this week. oh joy...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2000 word PHIL242 essay done 1 day ahead of schedule! w00t

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:

i'm still writing mine, pondering why the hell i even do law and if i should drop out. although this happens every assignment and i eventually get it done. although my marks have been getting progressively closer towards fails.

maybe this will be the day when my luck finally runs out and all that time not doing anywork for uni will finally catch up to me.

why can't there be other clueless people like me in law, everybody's a genius and does there work.

us dumbasses need to stick together, because thats what good waffles do. too bad im the only one :(
Cheer up dude. Don't let Contracts get you don't. It'll soon be just a bad, but distant memory...like it is for me. Crim on the other hand was tres cool.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:

They didnt let me in :(

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
lol, supra who are you? i do know sankalp.

jimmy, i am the king? i just hit them over the head with the cue stick if they are going to beat me. :p
LOL
uve probably seen me but dont know who i am :p im just one of the many curries that waste way too much time at the pool tables :chainsaw: arg i aint gonna go to hte pool tables evryday from now on :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
gah, dont you just hate it when you have handed in an assignment after obsessing over small detail and then the professor adds a little bit of extra info on webct that would have helped.

for psych134 the intext references should be in alphabetical order (not the reference list, i knew that bit), when i think i did mine in time order. and
For psych134 apparently you can go over 10% limit even though it said MAX 1500 words and nothing was said when ,ages ago, i wrote about obsessingly getting it from 1550words to 1500. does that suck or what? grrrrr....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)