HSC
step 1: take out work
step 2: cry
step 3: slowly put work away
step 4: cry again later because of the amount of work i haven't done
step 5: repeat
same tbh.

Well, what I'm actually (and hopefully) planning to do is:
- complete my math assignments (yes we get assignments for maths, pretty weird though they don't go towards anything sadly)
- complete chemistry homework (and yet I still remember the exact words from my teacher - "Pages 1 to 39 in the pink book, Worksheet 1 to 5 in the blue book"
- go over my prescribed texts for English and analysis them (considering my teacher seems useless but oh well)
- write up study notes for legal studies, business studies and chemistry as well as looking over them and trying to memorise it
- working on my creative for english (hopefully)
- practice questions/essays for each subject
- rewrite my essay for english because I really am not satisfied with it

& then there is the recreational side of things I want to do (...mainly catch up on my shows and play video games =w=).

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
- go over my prescribed texts for English and analysis them (considering my teacher seems useless but oh well)
- write up study notes for legal studies, business studies and chemistry as well as looking over them and trying to memorise it
- working on my creative for english (hopefully)
- practice questions/essays for each subject
- rewrite my essay for english because I really am not satisfied with it

& then there is the recreational side of things I want to do (...mainly catch up on my shows and play video games =w=).
This is pretty much my life. My english teacher is shit, so I am doing that as well. I wasn't satisfied with my Module C essay so I want to redo that as well. I need to do Business notes, Legal notes, Biology notes, Economics notes and redo my Economics case study as an essay. I also wanna do my creative but idk where to start tbh.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This is pretty much my life. My english teacher is shit, so I am doing that as well. I wasn't satisfied with my Module C essay so I want to redo that as well. I need to do Business notes, Legal notes, Biology notes, Economics notes and redo my Economics case study as an essay. I also wanna do my creative but idk where to start tbh.
Well, for your creative-maybe use a past HSC question as a stimulus to write a story, or deconstruct the belonging syllabus and determine exactly what points from it you want to explore in your story and consider plot, character development, extended metaphors, symbolic objects and etc-and if you derived the story from ordinary experience, it will be even better-hope that gives you some ideas to start:)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
ok you haven't seen a shit english teacher until you've had a teacher who talks to bees and makes you meditate in class

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
ok you haven't seen a shit english teacher until you've had a teacher who talks to bees and makes you meditate in class
Mine usually doesn't show up or says he "doesn't feel like teaching today" because he has a hangover. He used to teacher English Studies. His ATAR was <50. It's his first year teaching Advanced. On top of this, the other Advanced English teacher has taught the Advanced kids for 15 years, and has been a HSC marker for 13 years.
Instead of getting them, I get this retarded dude. >.< #mightjump

gwilymprice

HSC
Try to get into the routine over the holidays, it's hard to go from no study ( i mean actually study/revising not homework and assignments) to full on study for half yearlies. So ease yourself into a pattern that suits you and it will be easy to increase it during test times :)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
the only thing that motivates me is online shopping because then I think to myself "damn I would be able to afford that shit if I actually get an education" and bam i open a textbook and start studying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)