holidays in two weeks!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
whats everyone getting up to in the holidays?!

i wanna go laser skirmish but im too scared cos ive heard so many stories bout how painful it is .. dat tru?!

JTwin

HSC
its LASER skirmish. it doesn't hurt at all- they're lasers. the only way it could hurt would be if you fell over stuff. its pretty fun though. went for the first time a few weeks ago. can't wait to do it again!

i'm going to a concert in the holidays- should be awesome! hope everyone enjoys their break from school!

HSC
Hey slut, why don't you come over to my place and suck my dick you worthless whore.

HSC
its LASER skirmish. it doesn't hurt at all- they're lasers. the only way it could hurt would be if you fell over stuff. its pretty fun though. went for the first time a few weeks ago. can't wait to do it again!

i'm going to a concert in the holidays- should be awesome! hope everyone enjoys their break from school!
oh cool .. thats a relief :spin:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I'm going to make notes for Legal, Chem and Bio. Then I'm going to study for my trials in weeks 3 & 4.

At least this is what I should do, but instead will be on BoS procrastinating.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
absolute genius is infact an absolute nut, proved by this thread.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
You do realise that there are more sub-forums on this site than just the help forum yes?

It's a jungle out there.

alax dillon

HSC
im gonna go to work, party after work, get drunk and consider doing some english study.

staff christmas party is in the middle of the holidays.... best night of the year = unlimited free alcohol. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)