Holy crap! I just half slept walked (1 Viewer)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
I just freaked out but I think the stress and lack of sleep is finally showing something in the real world...funny thing is that, I'm not stress at all!!! (or maybe I just don't know it yet)

i just woke up to a friends message on my phone saying something along the lines "hey sorry missed ure call" but thing is that i dreamt about missing the persons call and so i called him back, only to realise that the part with me calling him back wasnt part of my dream but reality

the whole imaginative journey and prospero must be getting to me...
can i apply for misadventure or somethign?
i hope i dont end up commiting suicide without myself knowing talk about wtf?!?!?
sorry didn't know what to call this so i just calling it "half sleep walk" for now
and realised that past few days my hands dont seem to be moving as fast, as a result i cant write as fast (few days ago it was fine)

2006 HSC = 666 NOTICE THE FRIGGIN "6" ??????

f261120

HSC
Holy crap! I j half sleep walked tooooo

this happens to me also! i will talk late, put my fone down then go to sleep. sometime in the night i wake up with the fone on my ear arguing about sumthing BUT THERE IS NOONE THERE!!!!!!! or i wake up half way through wriing a nonsense message about a dream i was having to someone i dont communicate to often...

lets both claim misadventure :p

im just glad it stops at fone calls... i dont want to be caught using the loungechair as a toilet or sleeping on the table.

FeelBare

HSC
Re: Holy crap! I j half sleep walked tooooo

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!

You're both hilarious. I remember my parents telling me that I slept walk to me bedroom door and started arguing with and pointing accusingly at someone, then my parents told me to "just go back to bed" and I did. How freaky.

T

Testpilot

At a school camp my friend woke me up in the middle of the night yelling at me to close the window.... there was no window in the room.

EDIT: My friend was asleep (in case you didn't assume that, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Hahahahaa I was listening to an invisible ipod all night, kep hearing this one song omn repeat. There was no ipod. Where could the song be coming from. is my mind a jukebox, am I that stressed? I was hyperventalating this morning at 2am in my sleep, my mum came over and told me about it. How freaky eh

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i sleep walk all the time because i tend to have very lucid dreams, the worst one i remember is this black floating orb[ like the one in starwars a new hope that interogates the princess] was trying to kill me in bed, so i got up and ran upstairs, looking behind and it was following me... anyways something happened, colours slightly changed and i was standing in my kitchen screaming at something with my mum just staring at me like 'wtf' so i guess i had trouble working out when the dream ended and reality began... that would make an awsome imaginative journey response.

Ussia

HSC
Ok my freind was alseep one time and he sleep talks and walks alot .. (its problem hes parents said so ..) so me and some mates..decided to play a prank on him , so anyway we where planning at the other side of the room.. but then all of a sudden he got up (still asleep) and said im an aboriginal warrior . and starting acting like he had a spear in his hand !!! its scared the shit out all of us ... we all jumped he eyes where closed and he started screaming and the drop back to sleep ..like nothing happen LIKE WTF !!!!! he parents came down and saw all of us in the concer scared shitless lol.. told him about it the next day and his parents laughed and said one time he fought he was a duck .... lol quack

Robbie_1988

HSC
I have sleep walked twice in my life. On both occasions it has involved food.

When I was about 8-10 years old, my mother had put me to bed at around 9pm. At around 9:30, I had walked out to the living room, stopping at my mother's room on the way to give her a blank stare as she did the receipts on the bed. I then continued to the alter we have a photos of our deceased relatives and incense burning. I took two oranges off the alter and brought them back to bed and slept.

My mother told me this story of course. She was the one watching what I was doing.

The second time I sleep walked, I was about 13 (ooh spooky number), and I could see my actions in my sleep walk. I went to the kitchen probably between 12am - 3am and turned on the kitchen lights and took the bowl of chicken fillets out of the fridge. I got a packet of mamee noodles and slammed bashed it into a million pieces and poured it all into the bowl with the chicken fillets, and then... you guessed it! I brought it back with me to bed and slept.

In the morning I woke to the sound of my mother's voice "who left the kitchen light on last night? And where is the fillets I prepared for today's BBQ?" Trying to go back to sleep, I turned in my bed to feel an object prick my back. It was a mamee noodles crumb. When I turned more, I felt many, many pricks and I followed this trail of noodle crumb to the floor where the bowl of meat had fallen, and luckily, it landed upright. The meat was still in the bowl! What skill.

Anyway, that's my stories of sleep walking. I'm going to sleep now.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Jessica_00 said:
Hahahahaa I was listening to an invisible ipod all night, kep hearing this one song omn repeat. There was no ipod. Where could the song be coming from. is my mind a jukebox, am I that stressed? I was hyperventalating this morning at 2am in my sleep, my mum came over and told me about it. How freaky eh
I also dream about listening to some kind of music in my sleep. Not sure if those were real music coming from outside (builder's radio) or my own imagination. But those music sounded good. It's kinda like the ones you hear from an ice-cream truck except not as lame or some tunes that make you just want to lay on the couch with your eyes half closed day dreaming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)