Home and Away stalker (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
_muse_ said:
hmm ive only watched this show a couple of times while the stalker thing has been happening and has anyone realised that it would have to be a pretty damn strong woman to be able to carry the police guy and sally over her shoulders to whatever places he/she takes them? this might have already been said, but its been bugging me..
Thats what I was thinking as well. They'd have to be pretty strong and also fit. Imagine running chasing after Sally and waving a crowbar around everywhere :p for that reason, I think its Jesse :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Cape said:
Thats what I was thinking as well. They'd have to be pretty strong and also fit. Imagine running chasing after Sally and waving a crowbar around everywhere :p for that reason, I think its Jesse :p
what would jesse's motive be? other than josie? haha i should start following this show if im going to be intruding in this thread :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
_muse_ said:
what would jesse's motive be? other than josie? haha i should start following this show if im going to be intruding in this thread :)
Other than Josie, I can't think of anything. But Josie just forced Tasha to sell the caravan park to a resort developer.

It better not be Sarah though. Its kinda too predictable that it would be Sarah.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
maybe it will be jesse, no one would expect that
and he came from jail, and has that evil temper....
maybe he was still in love with leah and has gone crazy from losing her so is making the bay pay! he hates sally cos of when leah and flynn liked eachother.
aha!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
we're going to find out tonight.. i just find it unusual that if zoe was also caught she'd be in the same room as sally.. its unusual.. but just before it finished last night when the stalker was standing in front of sally, the shoulders didnt look too broad, so it could have been zoe.. plus.. being a nurse sometimes u have to carry heavy things and help people out of bed.. i just think its her.. she just stands out..

for a moment when pete was looking at sarah's med records and looked at carer, who said she left.. i thought it might have been zoe's true identity.. hahha'.. i donno i was just overdramatising it!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
fantasy27 said:
we're going to find out tonight.. i just find it unusual that if zoe was also caught she'd be in the same room as sally.. its unusual.. but just before it finished last night when the stalker was standing in front of sally, the shoulders didnt look too broad, so it could have been zoe.. plus.. being a nurse sometimes u have to carry heavy things and help people out of bed.. i just think its her.. she just stands out..

for a moment when pete was looking at sarah's med records and looked at carer, who said she left.. i thought it might have been zoe's true identity.. hahha'.. i donno i was just overdramatising it!

yes it looks like it will be zoe...
she probably used to be a nurse at the mental home sarah was at or some shit..
but how would she physically be strong enough to be running around doing all the shit she was doing? also they say it will be someone who will "rock the bay"...if its her it doesent

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That was predictable!!!

But I still can't see how she could carry Sally :eek:

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
moreover pete's body.. gee that woman is strong.. can she really be that manipulative.. eah's.. i cant believe i got it right that she was eve jackson.. it just a spontaneous thought.. i thought i got it wrong when pete said eve was the body in the bushfire.. ahh its all over now..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
but it still doesn't explain the shadow that moved past zoe (or eve's) caravan window when she was on the phone to kim...>: (

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
that ran through my mind too.. she must be pretty disturbed herself to do all those things.. stabbing herself etc.. things dont exactly seem to fall into place though... like how she would hurt someone then help save their life.. its just unusual.. it doesnt really seem like that big of a "shock"

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Okay so ive been missing it lately.
WHY was zoe the home and away stalker? Like why'd she want revenge?
Also, who is Eve Jackson?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Sweets said:
I never watch h&a but i wanted to see who the stalker was and gosh that chic can't act.
I know, her acting was absolutely terrible when she was telling sally what she did.... it was totally unconvincing, worse than most school plays!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahaha oh man that woman is screwed in the head... i knew it was her :)

HSC
zoe was too obvious thats why her being the stalker was lame.

it wasn't a big shock and u could easily tell as she wasn't in the opening credits - it would have been a big shock if it was dan take note home and away writers

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
"but is the stalker still alive?!" oh god dont tell me its going to continue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)