• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kim also has very pretty eyes, small but pretty. Jack is just a hottie :p But pplz are allowed to express their own opinions :p My brother doesnt seem to like Kim's hair, he hates it when Kim brushes it back all the time :p, and i hate it when Jack licks his lips, he did it again yesterday, he tends to do it a lot, even Paul hates it when he does it, but its kind of a force of habit.

Hopeful, if Drew is your next fav, whose your first fav? I like Drew second after Jack, but i dont like Drew's face just his body :p

Here are some pics of Jodi and Kate, if there small sorry. Sorry about the Kate ones, just click on the links. Oh these are for SiZmOs :p

I felt like adding this one, coz its my fav :)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
umm i dont really have a fav....like i thought lucas was really cute in a baby way when he first started, ric has nice lookin moments as does jack and kim and everyone...robbie is a big time cutie though~

i thought peter was the best looking man in his age category lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Whats the time mister wolf?? Its Spoiler time *yaaaaay* I dont like these spoilers. I actually had tears in my eyes when i read that last couple of days spoilers *cries*

Monday: Robbie's future hangs in the balance as they wait for the verdict. Brad and Sally argue over a new student.

Tuesday: Can Jack and Martha mend their relationship? Ric bites the bullet and tells Matilda he still has feelings for her. Friends and family bid farewell to a much loved couple who are leaving the Bay forever.

Wednesday: Ric and Matilda's relationship blossoms. Is this the beginnings of Summer Bay's hottest new romance? Amanda prepares to tell Belle everything. Brad and Sally struggle to see eye to eye on Rocco.

Thursday: Belle is gutted by Amanda's betrayal and heads back to an old friend for comfort. Jack finds himself in grave danger when he discovers the identity of Drew's abductors.

Friday: Jack's life hangs in the balance, will help come in time? Belle bounces back quickly and shares her first kiss with another boy. Drew makes a shocking discovery.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! yeh you have the point. He cant die (and he wont) I just hope him and Martha will sorta things out before the 'accident' I dont want Jack to be a cop no more, he better stop working for a while after he gets out of hospital and just spend some time at home with Martha (if they get back together) Awww...

Awww...im sad now, what a way to ruin my day *grrrr*

Enjoy!

Oh and thanks ujuphleg for the Paul pic :D

ane_st

HSC
:( now its 2days left.... :(

I like Kim..... Martha isnt as pretty as she is (on h&a) in those pics... It cause she hasnt got that much makeup on!!

*hopeful*

HSC
i think she looks better in these pics than she does on tv, probably cause she does have makeup on and hair done nicely

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jodi looks the best in my avatar pic, i love her there. And I love her when she either has her hair in a high pony or down like she did in last nights ep. But then again thats the only hairstyles she has :p But Jodi is gorgeous, and Paul is hot, they make a perfect couple, not her ugly boyfriend *yuk*

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeh she looks good in ur av pic but as i've said before, i dont think shes very goodlookig, not at all on the show

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Sizmos:

I like this picture of Sally (Kate Ritchie), I think she looks really young and natural in it

and I actually reckon Jodi Gordon looks better with none to minimal make up like here

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
awesome spoilers there, tash. ty =)
and ty for the pictures everyone lol. u can just imagine my bedroom: jodi and kate and ada pictures everywhere lol. no, i'm kidding. i have various posters from batman to buffy, superman, x-men, harry potter. i'm a big kid.
under an hour now!

"Chubby"

HSC
hey doesn't the guy on the franklins price busters ad look a lot like a cleaner more shaven macca? lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yes Chubby that is Macca, or Trent Baines :p Just a better looking version of him.

How hot did Jack look tonight, only he can pull off a pink shirt and purple tie. Sooooo hot *dies* Martha looked beautiful too, didnt like the dress but still beautiful. Baby Ella was sooo cute *awwww* Poor Kim and Rachel, but when Kim held Baby Ella at the end was sooo cute. Stupid Cassie and Macca, poor Ric :( Cant wait till tomoz :) Was a good episode episode, first time ive seen a christening, even though it wasnt a proper one :p It was like a wedding, Jack and Martha had to say 'we do' lol

*hopeful*

HSC
i think this is the first time rachel looked hot since starting on the show, i loved her dress as well

poor ric :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol @ tasha - poor this, cute that, poor that, cute this.
rachael looked quite stunning tonight, as did martha. agreed - didnt like her dress, but gorgeous as ever. sally was alright lol.
the snippet we saw of leah proved my point - always the hottest in the room.
what a coincidence rob and tash asking kim to do a reading lol.
cassie looked alright-looking tonight actually. why she'd go for macca over ric, i do not know.
and it was nice to see martha and jack getting along for once...:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
and it was nice to see martha and jack getting along for once...
And it wont last long, lol, once Cassie and Maccas affair is out, they are going to be at each others throughts again :p But hopefully it will only last for a couple of weeks :D I just cant wait till week 39 for them, though next week is going to be awesome

A drunk Martha --- i hope that will be as interesting as a drunk Jack. Though the first time she was drunk on the show during her and Jack's drinking comp, she was funny, one of my fav j/m moments :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
how is that scary *confused look* Anyways, thats only coz the past j/m eps like before they actually hooked, were like the best j/m moments ever, and yeh i'd say something else but i wont say it for my own sanity :p

*hopeful*

HSC
omg sizmos man, how can u think cassie looked alright ?! she looked like a nasty rat, yuckk and the clothes they dress her in are even worse

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
uve recalled lots of moments from the past that i'd completely forgotten (till that moment)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)