• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
*hopeful* said:
omg sizmos man, how can u think cassie looked alright ?! she looked like a nasty rat, yuckk and the clothes they dress her in are even worse
compared to usually. and i just meant the back view in the diner we got when she was talking with macca. waist down, viewed from the back, she's alright-looking. not good looking, but alright.

*hopeful*

HSC
lol okay well if u talking about the back rather then the front its all good

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey i'm not sure if we've done this before or not, but tasha has gotten me thinking of past h&a moments.... so,
  • what was ur most memorable home and away moment, and why? everyone has to answer this. especially us regs. k.@, tasha, chubby, hopeful, ane_st, and anyone else.
and
  • when did you start watching home and away, and do you remember why?

respond.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heh. I started watching home and away when the Kirsty/Nick/Jade triangle started. I think it was around the time Seb moved to town. I remember seeing the ad that day with someone (i really cant remember who) telling Jade that its so ovbious she has feelings for Nick, and Jade totally denies it. That was awesome. Anyone wanna fill me in on how those two started getting attracted to each other anyway? :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Heh. I started watching home and away when the Kirsty/Nick/Jade triangle started. I think it was around the time Seb moved to town. I remember seeing the ad that day with someone (i really cant remember who) telling Jade that its so ovbious she has feelings for Nick, and Jade totally denies it. That was awesome. Anyone wanna fill me in on how those two started getting attracted to each other anyway? :)
it's what happens in h&a, u eventually fall for ur friend. like omg jade and seb were doing a school play and they fell for each other because they had to kiss. damned television world.

oh, and i just realised i didn't answer my own question...
most memorable moment was probably when don (flathead) left, or when alsa died. oh, and when michael (pippa's husband) died in the storm. very emotional moments... oh, and more recently flynn dying brought me to tears. :shy:
i started watching h&a in 1993, when angel (melisa georges) and shane (dieter brummer) were getting married. i watched it b/c my mum and dad had gone to a wedding the night prior but i wasn't allowed, so i wanted to see what i was missing out on.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I believe that was also when I started watching H&A around the time of Kristy and Kane saga. I had been watching H&A on and off be it only seeing one episode every so often and I didn’t have anything against the show I can’t remember why I didn’t keep watching it.

Eventually I got a TV in my room then it was all over and I was hocked haven’t looked back since. The most memorable there have been so many moments over the years but I guess for me it would have to be ‘tick took’ - the death of Noah as I guess that was the first full year I had watched or so it oh my mind is so cloudy these days.

Good idea there SiZmOs.

Also have to agree Rachael did look quite pretty today along with Sally, Leah and oh scratch that everyone good in tonight’s episode.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I cant remember when i started watching this show, but i do remember shane and angels wedding. I dont know why i started watching but i just did.

Haha, my fav haa moments will obviously be a Jack and Martha one. Loved Jack and Marthas drinking episode, and when Martha's car got bogged, and well basically all the good happy j/m scenes up until recently when the 'broke up' oh and after they broke up the first time. The nudie run still cracks me up :p Too many to name and remember :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I cant remember when i started watching this show, but i do remember shane and angels wedding.
lol you just had to equal me there didn't you, tasha? couldn't let me win.
i take it everyone in here has watched home and away the early years at one point or another?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
i take it everyone in here has watched home and away the early years at one point or another?
I used to enjoy watching the early year episodes on Prime at 4.30pm weekday afternoons. They did that for quite awhile then all of a sudden they stopped and now have News, like we don’t have enough of that. Who knows why they thought that was a good idea. I also used to watch the early years of Neighbours on 3.30pm weekdays but alas that was also stopped.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I remember seeing Angel and shane's wedding being heavily advertised. I knew who Melissa george was and who those characters were but I wasn't really watching home and away back then. And i've seen a few home and away early years episodes when they used to be on in the afternoon. Hmmm. My most memorable H&A moment isn't really a big one. Lol. it was just a little scene when Gypsy was pregnant with Lilly, and Leah was pregnant with VJ, and they were just sitting in the living room and Vinnie walked in and freaked out because both of them were ready to pop at any moment. Heh. I'll always remember that, i don't know why.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol how awesome was vinne you're on the fone with the v-man... before he died but was still alive. he and will were my bro's favourite characters, then they both left lol.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Heh. Oh yeah! Will i forgot about him. Lol. I liked him too when he was still there. I didn't want him to move to Qld. I wanted to see the happy Smith/Nash family. ANyway, thanks for this trip down memory lane SizmOs. I'm off to bed. Night guys!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Heh. Oh yeah! Will i forgot about him. Lol. I liked him too when he was still there. I didn't want him to move to Qld. I wanted to see the happy Smith/Nash family. ANyway, thanks for this trip down memory lane SizmOs. I'm off to bed. Night guys!
goodnight kate :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awwwwww...i loved Vinnie...he was my fav before Jack came (duh!)

lol im sorry SiZmOs, forgive me :(

YAY, cant wait for HAA tonight :D dont know why, but its gonna be interesting :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i got too much h&a stuff in my head, who knows which one is the earliest one...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OH yeh, Noah's funeral, that was really sad, i cried during that, i think that was the first time i cried during a tv show or something, it was soo beautifully done and it was so sad too :(

Ok im not going to put this as a spoiler because its not going to happen, well not that i know of, but if Jack and Martha have a baby, would you want a Baby Jack or a Baby Martha?? I prefer a Baby Jack, mainly because i think baby boys are more cuter then baby girls. What are you guys thoughts??

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
haha i think both genders are cute.......lol

hmm...what about a baby jack and martha at the same time?? (twins) LOL

ane_st

HSC
Hmm the odds of them having a child... *cough and glare*

I felt more sorry for Kim and Racheal... They are having REAL probs...

Cassie is ugly.... Stupid girl... Poor Rick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)