• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol, i dont even know what u look like, so i'll stick with being your friend on BOS :D

ane_st

HSC
SiZmOs said:
wats up, jeremy and andrijana. nice to meet you both.
hey to hopeful and chubby, and tasha. and k.@. and everyone else.
im sizmos =]
Hi sizmos!! :wave:

With the Dean and Mattie thing.. Did anyone realise that he just automatically turned gay... As in one day he just accepts it and is out with his bf and stuff.... Thats a bit to fast for someone who just accepted he was gay.... Anyone else realise this???

I like to mock h&a sometimes... Some things are just unrealistic....hehe... :):)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hi tina, yay u have a name :p

Dean sorta alwayz knew he was gay but didnt want to accept it, and then being with Mattie sorta made him realise it or whatever

Yay, we're getting 3 new characters withing the next couple of weeks or maybe 4 im not sure, im certain of 3 but not of the 4th. And i already hate one of them *cough*ash*cough*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yes, why did you quotate Ash's name?? His not a made up character, his real, and his horrible, and he better be hot or i'll be very angry

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hotter than paul o' brien?
they need to bring another hot chick to h&a

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yes, why did you quotate Ash's name?? His not a made up character, his real, and his horrible, and he better be hot or i'll be very angry
lol yeah i know. i put it in quotes because it looked weird when I typed "Is Ash Jack's best mate?" I'm totally crazy about these grammar things, I know. lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol thats cool :D

Cant wait till tonights ep :D More so for the promo then anything :-]

azn_gangsta81 said:
hotter than paul o' brien?
Well yes, if Martha is going to leave Jack for this fella, he better be hotter, otherwise she is just spastic, and blind and stupid and what ever other word i can think of.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its finished now. I was disappointed by the promo (no Jack and Martha). But poor Robbie.

Good episode. Hate those mafia people. Poor Drew as well. I love Amanda :D Belle was cute as well :p And Mattie and Ric wore the same colour tops to the party, so cute :p

ane_st

HSC
Since when do you get THAT sick from drinking... I think they exaggerated that a bit... But otherwise a good episode!!!

Im off to do maths :):)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh, even Martha wasnt that sick. But i guess Belle is young and its her first time, so i dont know.

Check this pic of Izzy Lucas (tash) she looks gorgeous

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg *drools*
tash you have a good habit of finding gorgeous photos og h&a stars
love isabel's eyes
gosh see ric dance today
*laughs my ass off*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...all for your pleasure Jeremy, dont worry :D

Haha, yeh Ric's dancing was funny, even i was laughing :p

"Chubby"

HSC
i missed yesterday's ep so i missed belle and ric getting drunk awww...lol

omg...i wAnna know if robbie goes to prison or not!!! (hope not).....maybe tash can help me on that...LOL

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i heard that tash and robbie left summer bay
*confused look*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ummm...before i recap, yes Rob and Tash do leave next week, but im not sure about the verdict, maybe its not guilty, dont know. And today Rob and Tash were supposed to get an offer from Josie, but they never mentioned that tonight, maybe another deleted scene *confused look* stupid writers

Anyways about tonight. Well Dan obs found out about Amanda and Drew, and Amanda was like yeh i know its wrong thats why i ended it, but Dan wasnt too fused, he knew it was stupid and he yelled at them both, but yeh didnt make a big deal outta it, well he did but nothing interesting. And yeh, Drew was really upset and told Amanda that he loved her, and Amanda was like shocked. I actually felt sorry for her :( And then the next day, Drew was on the beach with Dan, VJ and Ryan, and Amanda came, but she just wanted to talk to Dan and make sure that he wont say anything to Belle, and he said he wouldnt, for Belles sake not Amandas. And then Drew tried to talk to Amanda, but she just walked off. And then they showed the Mafia people take pics of Drew, and at the end of the ep, they showed the Mafia dude again and he had all these pics of Drew on his laptop and yeh.

Mattie and Luc were with Belle at Irene's (cassie and macca went out) and Belle was like all hung over and what not on the couch, and then Irene, Beth, Tony, Tasha, Roba and Baby Ella walk in and they see Belle. And then Irene calls Amanda, and she goes to get Belle, and Belle just breaks down about Drew, and Amanda doesnt yell at her, just cuddles her.

And Ric and Mattie just hang out, and they go to Ric's friends engagement together, because they both needed to get out, and they have fun together, and it was quite cute. Their a cute couple. And Mattie looked really pretty.

Oh and they just talk about Robbie's trial, which is 'tomorrow' in Home and Away timing, and they said that if he is convicted, he'll be imprisoned for 15 years. And then Rob and Tash are talking in the room, and Tash is just saying how she doesnt want to be apart from Rob and that they should just skip town, but Rob convinces her its not the best idea especially with a new born, and they occassionally referred to Kane and Kirsty, who are also on the run from the law. Oh and Tash got a letter from someone, which is think is Josie, but she doesnt show Rob, she just hides it among the other mail.

Yeh, thats about it. I hope it makes sense. Have fun :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)