HSC
congrats hopeful :D Im nearing my 2000 milestone i think :p

azn_gangsta...whats ur name?? its annoying typing azn_gangsta all the time :p

oh and i'll put a summary for you Sizmos tonight :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thank you, tasha =]
oh, and it would appear that the only person's name we know for real would be tasha and kate lol... i dont think anyone else has revealed their real name?

*hopeful*

HSC
SiZmOs said:
thank you, tasha =]
oh, and it would appear that the only person's name we know for real would be tasha and kate lol... i dont think anyone else has revealed their real name?
lol and im not about to! sorri mr gangsta man :p

thanks guys, not that 2000 is anything when theres ppl with >10000 posts

"Chubby"

HSC
Congrats hopeful :)

hey guys,could u guys clear something up for me please.....i was thinking about that ep when alf fired macca cos he didn't want ric feeling awkward, my question is if macca is martha's brother and martha is alf's grandaughter...doesn't that make macca his grandson as well? i'm really confused....

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
to hopeful: i didnt ask you to. i rather like the mystery involved in the threads lol.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i know sizmos, it was just an answer for whoever did but ur post made sense as a quote

chubby, i know there is a reason but i cant remember what it is lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby I think Martha and Macca have the same father but a different mother.

Congrats on 2000 posts hopeful!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey its all good.
and the reason he was fired is cos macca is a dingleberry.
are macca and martha full brother and sister, or like half or something?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
At the moment I am thinking half as we know at least that Martha's mother is Roo but macca we have no idea, at least I don't think we do.

Macca was fired in fairness to Ric - unfair dismissal right there. Basically what SiZmOs and the others have said.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
he would have a case for unfair dismissal, but i doubt morag would take his case, as he's a dingleberry. clean and simple.

*hopeful*

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Chubby I think Martha and Macca have the same father but a different mother.

Congrats on 2000 posts hopeful!
thanx kid admin :) yeh i think thats the reason....

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
NOoo...i know Macca and Marthas story (duh!) I was actually just reading it yesterday :)

Macca and Martha arent blood-related. They were both adopted by the McKenzies, therefore they are like adopted siblings. If that makes sense. But no, Brett Macklin isnt Maccas daddy. :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
trust tasha to be the one to fix us all up on this macca / martha / alf business. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...well i try to keep up to date on my fav characters (Jack and Martha)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, i know it's on now... hope you're enjoying it... :(
pwetty pwease don't forget my summary!!! hehe. tankies.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) Well looks like the whole who is related to who question has been well and truly answered.

WOW what an ending I think the word sprung comes to mind. Bell and Rick on the rebound so wouldn't be a good idea, glad Matilda was there to set them apart although I really don't like how she gets really jealous quite quickly and a lot. Rick wasn't drunk if at all it was only Bell that surely was, should know her own limits.

As for SiZmOs summary we won’t forget a fellow H&A fan and I am sure Tasha will be here shortly to fill you in as promised.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...i guess if i promised Sizmos i have to make this summary *thinks hard*

Drew made some crap up about wanting to get back with Belle, after she caught him half nakey, and she didnt fall for the crap and kicked Drew out, and when Belle walked into the kitchen, Amanda ran upstairs, so Belle didnt find out. Then Amanda and Macca were talking and Amanda concluded that she will end her relationship with Drew. And then later while Drew was waiting for Dan outside the Diner, Amanda approached him and told him that it was over, and omg the look on Drews face was so sad, i just wanted to give him a hug. Poor Baby. Anyways, later Drew and Dan were playing pool and while Dan went to the bathroom, Drew ran off to Amandas house. And while they were talking about their relationship, Dan was standing on the other side of the door, and he heard everything, and was like "what affair" so tomoz everything comes out.

Belle met Luc at the Surf Club, and they bumped into Ric and Mattie, and then they all just hung out, then they went to Rics place and Belle and Ric drank like bottles and bottles of beer. And yeh Belle just threw up, and they didnt want to take her home, so they took her to Irenes. So Belle spent the night at Irenes. Oh and Mattie got jealous when Belle and Ric were getting drunk together and when Belle kept flirting with Ric. Oh and Luc stayed with Belle at Irenes, because Tony and Beth are in the city, and Irene has disappeared off the face of the earth

After school, Cassie went to Sal's place to get the rest of her stuff, and Ric and Mattie were there, and they both gave her the cold shoulder, actually Ric told her that if she was ever to come over here again to make sure that he wasnt there, or something like that. Then later Macca made Cassie a nice romantic dinner, and Cassie found out that Macca had been kicked out of his apartment, and he slept in his car the night before.

Thats about it. Hope it made sense. If i missed anything someone will fill you in :D. Wow that took me a long time (20mins) to type up, with a few distractions :p Enjoy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)