Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
home and away is so effing unbelievable its not funny. Although that Beau Brady is one fine piece of ass... when i met him i nearly died cuz he was so effin good looking

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love home and away...i love jack...i cant wait till he gets together with martha and when amtty and lucas get together...and omg kit is bak and is after kim...i wonder wat will happen...how exciting...i cant wait...i love this show...my life like revolves around it...sad sad me :)...haha i dun cer

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i absolutley 100% love home and away...like its like the best show in aussie history...i don't know how pplz can't like it...i tink im the only one on this forum who loves home and away so much...adn jack and martha...they ARE the best couple on tv atm...until summer and seth come back then they will b the second best :p...but omg they are just soooooooo cute...i want a relationship jus like theirs...they are perfect...so jealous...and jack is jus so damn cute... i h8 it...

HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg i absolutley 100% love home and away...like its like the best show in aussie history...i don't know how pplz can't like it...i tink im the only one on this forum who loves home and away so much...adn jack and martha...they ARE the best couple on tv atm...until summer and seth come back then they will b the second best :p...but omg they are just soooooooo cute...i want a relationship jus like theirs...they are perfect...so jealous...and jack is jus so damn cute... i h8 it...
dudeha homeand away is not teh best... itz gotten shittera and shittter

7th Sign

HSC
cant they have the same characters on this shit for like more then 2 weeks..

like every few weeks their is a wedding some on is killed or something else totally bs happens....

its like one of the most sus shows on tv and their story lines suck hard core....i dont understand why people think its one of the best shows on tv!!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
you always know that once something good happens (ie. martha and jack hooking up) 2 episodes later, she'll be a bitch, or he'll cheat, and thjey'll break up. it is the same old tiring story lines, but i watch it every single day, coz I'm addicted. it's like you know it's crap, but it's nice to know your life is pretty good compared to them. (but i gotta admit, i would love to prance around on the beach with a gorgeous tan and some very sexy boys)

amanda's annoying. and scott is the biggest fuckwit on that show.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
agreed...i h8 amanda and scott is just so naive...but i do love jack...and i also am addicted to the show and i cant miss a single ep...and it sucks coz i will be missing 2 eps in a row on the 22nd and 23rd coz i have my graduation and formal...and im realli pissed of at that...but i will end up taping it...i even have a tape for home and away only...like i cant record nttn else on it hehe...

p.s. ur sig is like from the same song as mine :)

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
OMG CASSIE annoys me soo much I used to really like her an thought she was a good character but she has turned into such a pain in the arse like she is just a prissy little princess who thinks she is always right and will never admit she was wrong... like she has just made ric do everything and like she never gives an inch but takes the mile that ric gives her

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kah i know...ever since she got with that stupid aiden she has become so not cool....i want her and ric to get back together...i cant stand aiden any more...and his brother kah i hate him...

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i watch home and away ever since isabel lucas became our regular customer at my dad's sushi restaurant! home and away isnt a such a bad show but nothing will beat the simpsons ans seinfield! anyway i realised in this forum there are no male fans!? are the only fans for home and away females? this is sexism!!!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i feel sorry for the actor who plays scott, he never actually seems to do anything or have his own storyline. he'll just pop at at random peoples houses "oh i just thought id pop in". is it just me or is home and away just recycling their old story lines? martha and jack remind me of danni and that wanker guy, josh or something when they first got together.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
he made an appearance with bec cartright at club troppo once..
nobody cared
at least theres a better hayley now

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
natstar said:
the guy who plays scott is fugly
scotts real name is kip gamblin...he is married with a 5yo son and a i tink 10mnth old son...not that u want to know...ummm...i really want scott and haley to get back together...i dun like kim and haley...and i cant believe the doctor lady died...that really sux...and poor flynn...:(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg yeh flynn does die...its gonna be so sad...this is his last season on the show...i wanna cry...and omg Josh is coming back on next monday...he is the guy who went out with dani and sorta with tasha...who had the rich mum...and yeh...well he is comin back...how exciting

shortie_689

HSC
where u pull that from tasha

oh i just finished crying about flynn i think it is sooooo sad... why would home and away end when they just get a new hayley this source sounds rather unreliable

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMFG how sad was tonight ep?!?!?! ohhh if i was Sally i'd kill myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)