Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
where u pull that from tasha

oh i just finished crying about flynn i think it is sooooo sad... why would home and away end when they just get a new hayley this source sounds rather unreliable
am i sure about what....and what did i pull what from...and i never said the show will end...thats horrible...i'd die if that happened...home and away is my life

and about the flynn thing i read in a magazine and i my cousin told me and about the
josh ting
i read it on the net somewhere...but u 'll have to find it to believe it or just wait till monday :)

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:
am i sure about what....and what did i pull what from...and i never said the show will end...thats horrible...i'd die if that happened...home and away is my life

and about the flynn thing i read in a magazine and i my cousin told me and about the
josh ting
i read it on the net somewhere...but u 'll have to find it to believe it or just wait till monday :)
sorry love im going dislexic i read that home and away was ending oh i dont want flynn to leave damn i cried the WHOLE way through that episode... OH FLYNN OH FLYNN

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
i know! Flynn can't die! It's so stupid, just when a happy couple seems settled and 'normal' they rip them apart because one dies or disappears... i mean Vinnie and Leah, Hayley and Noah and now Sal and Flynn. Why oh why! I'm going to bawl when they have the funeral...I nearly cried tonight... sad .. so sad!

I thought why didn't they just replace Flynn like they did Hayley, but then i remembered that Flynn has already been replaced, so i guess they've gotta kill him off..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i almost cried last nite as well but i couldnt coz i was watching with my family...and im depressed now as well coz i finished school :'(...well yeh...and im gonna be missing home and away for like the next three days...its like a tragedy...:(

shortie_689

HSC
Oh I HATE WORK I have missed like 3 episodes of Home an Away this week how depressing what have i missed since thursday nights episode

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
shortie_689 said:
Oh I HATE WORK I have missed like 3 episodes of Home an Away this week how depressing what have i missed since thursday nights episode
yeah same i didn't see monday, wednesday, thursday and friday since i've either been at work or out.

soooo people update us please?

P

pLuvia

this is random but we got our year book for st ive

Last edited by a moderator:

Gustus

HSC
flynn hasn't been the same since the original left so
i will cry but, hey im sick of his shit as well

Gustus

HSC
tasha1188 said:
scotts real name is kip gamblin...he is married with a 5yo son and a i tink 10mnth old son...not that u want to know...ummm...i really want scott and haley to get back together...i dun like kim and haley...and i cant believe the doctor lady died...that really sux...and poor flynn...:(
ive missed a fair bit, but did amanda kill that docter chic so she couldn't tell scott he's the father?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
kah...i missed home and away on thursday coz of my graduation and friday coz of my formal...but i recorded both and watched them yesterday and today

omg i really wanna know what happens to amanda and josh... and haley...and i dont her to marry kim...i want scott and haley to get back together :p

p.s corey is 'hawt' hehe...what are the chances of having two hot cops on home and away :p...thats one lucky town...hehe...is corey gonna become a main cast coz like isnt he moving in with irene??...i hope he does coz i love him :p

Last edited:

kow_dude

HSC

Is this the man Joel McIlroy replaced for the character Flynn? Geez i haven't seen him for ages!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
kow_dude said:

Is this the man Joel McIlroy replaced for the character Flynn? Geez i haven't seen him for ages!
i think so!!! he had the really softish voice didnt he? like he was about to lose it?! he was so much cooler than the flynn we have now! it took so long to adjust!!!

HSC
kow_dude said:

Yeh thats Marty Wall. But he was smart to leave home and away.. hot though.

kow_dude

HSC
Why did he leave? And why is the Flynn we have now leaving as well?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the old flynn was hot what happened?? and i dont want flynn to go...i feel sad when i watch home and away and c sally cassie and ric cry :( and omg whats with irene...are there ghosts in her house??

HSC
kow_dude said:
Why did he leave? And why is the Flynn we have now leaving as well?
Well home and away isnt really a challenging role for an actor, and the pay isnt really that good if u consider how much work they have to do to get it. Most actors leave the show within 6 years of being on it (obviously some stay longer ie Kate Ritchie and Ray Meagher).

What i find funny about Joel is he portrays a doctor and in real life he smokes shit loads. But i love his motorbike. Its oh so hot.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
go_swans said:
Well home and away isnt really a challenging role for an actor, and the pay isnt really that good if u consider how much work they have to do to get it. Most actors leave the show within 6 years of being on it (obviously some stay longer ie Kate Ritchie and Ray Meagher).

What i find funny about Joel is he portrays a doctor and in real life he smokes shit loads
. But i love his motorbike. Its oh so hot.
u serious...omg...

on another note

i don't think jack looks cute from close up...coz he's close up last night made him look less cute...corey on the other hand is HAWT!! :p

HSC
tasha1188 said:
u serious...omg...

on another note

i don't think jack looks cute from close up...coz he's close up last night made him look less cute...corey on the other hand is HAWT!! :p

yeah (even though i guess i shouldnt talk about it but still) im talking heeeeaps.. next time u watch him on camera look at his teeth.. u can tell even more in real life..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)