• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SiZmOs said:
we're men, don't forget.
:eek: WOW! That we are.

Tonight’s episode really focused on the older couples as they seem to do every half week. Love the whole Christmas pageant idea of Colleens, good light hearted fun right there. Good to see Morag hasn't lost her ever questionable eye on her family using all her contacts for the insider info.

Can see why Kim is quite reluctant about connecting with baby Joe especially if you look back on his history with children he 'thought' were his but turn out they weren't so you can very easily see his point of view on the whole situation. That and of course he is much younger and I think although as he has said children is something he wants just those past situations have lead to him realising he doesn't want it so this earl in his life.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Those last three didnt work. Jodi looks gorgeous in that pic. Jodi looks heaps younger then Martha, or maybe its just me *thinks* The little column thing in Jodi's says that like Martha, Jodi is easy-going, i dont think Martha is easy-going, shes a stubborn little bum who is blind and naive. Im sure Jodi doesnt jump from guy to guy, since she is in a stable relationship of almost 2years, whereas Martha cant even stay married for 3months, stupid girl. Sorry, tonights ep got me mad at Martha :D

There was a court case against Ralph Magazine because the girls didnt want those pics to be published and the magazine didnt get their permission before publishing those pics, so Seven fought Ralph and i think the photography company that took the pics, and Seven won :D

Oh and thanks Siz for those, i might show my brother :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Those last three didnt work...

Oh and thanks Siz for those, i might show my brother :p
i'll fix up the last 3 when i get home, as i can't do much from my laptop.

dont mention it.. glad you liked em. the other 3 are nice too though...

glad you liked em, k.@ :) that was jeremys reaction when i PMd him with them lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh yeh, and the other three were nice too :p But i only care about Paul and Jodi, so i only collect pics of them :p Im getting a new siggy soon :D Well hopefully, its in the process of getting made, means i'll have to change my avatar *thinks* What shall i change it to, Paul and Jodi or Adam and Rachel (OC)?? Because my siggy will be of Paul, Jodi, Adam and Rachel :D

oh, since we're sharing pics, heres a new one of Jodi which is in the new issue of Dolly Magazine, its pretty :D

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha oh, i thought you were talking about the other 3 girls, Ada, Isy and Sharni. Woops...so the other three pics are of Jodi or who???

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
study sucks :( its killing me
at this rate im lucky not to have my writing arm amputated
meh last episode of the week....lets hope they make it a good one ay

hi hopeful :wave:

ane_st

HSC
I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST FEELING EVER!!!

Good Luck with all your exams everyone....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lets hope they make it a good one ay
It should be, minus the fact that Sam will be in it, but ending my week with Jack is perfectly fine with me :D And a special visitor will make it even cuter, but Sam is still there :angry: Oh and Kim and Rach and Baby Joe, how could the ep be bad with them in it :D I guess every ep is good if it doesnt have Sam, whatshisface, and Johnny and the Gang :D

Oh and Hi Hopeful, study is going great, accg is really boring <_<

Oh and congrats Ane, you must be relieved. All HAA '06ers finised now???

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok so since i loved tonights episode like heaps, im just going to type anything and everything i can think of so if its long, which i pray it wont be, i dont expect you to read it.

Ok first of all, i dont think i have laughed so much when watching HAA. Tonights ep was hilarious, well the Alf in the Santa suit part was at least. I could not stop laughing. Im glad i didnt have dinner otherwise i would of choked on my food. And was that suit orange or was it just me?? But anyways, Alf looked hilarious in it, and when he bent down and tore it, i could not stop laughing. Soooo entertaining :D It was good to see a happy HAA episode with minimum drama.

Ok, now Tony. What is up with him??? I cant believe he just shut Beth down like that. I wonder whats crawled up his butt *thinks* I dont think their relatioship is going to go anywhere. I think they may head to splitsville. They obviously have differences, which annoys Beth, and well since Beth is leaving next year, i think they may just split up. Sorry for the spoiler, but i think ive already told most of you that, but whatever. Yeh, he was acting really strange around Beth in tonights episode, well after he got that phone call from the Dept of Education about the redundancy payment. Hmmm...makes me wonder if Tony will finally get a storyline, but i dont know.

Jack- jack jack jack...i dont know what to say about him. His just...his my McDreamy. I fell in love with him all over again in tonights ep. Not only did he look incredibly HOT, but that smile, *sighs dreamingly* that Jack smile, any girl could fall in love with him from that smile. I love Jack :D Ok im going to stop dreaming now. But yeh, Jack was heaps cool tonight, especially with little Rory. Awww, Rory is so cute. His almost as tall as Sam, that made me laugh, but yeh so cute. And yeh, Jack is going to be a great dad, now i really want Jack and Martha to have a baby :D Jack and Sam have some chemistry going on there, pity i hate Sam, otherwise i so would approve :p But yeh, im glad Jacky boy is going home. And we get to see more of Rory with Jack, so that will be awesome next week and the week after :D Ummm…what else can I say about Jack *thinks* Oh, nothing more, except that his looked sooo hot *dies*

Martha- was it me or did Martha look really skinny in tonights ep. Her arms are like twigs, hehe Martha is twiggy. Im going to call her twiggy from now on :p Kidding. But yeh, she was like hotness to the maximus tonight. Siz I hope you watched tonights ep, otherwise you missed another ep with a gorgeous Martha. But yeh, that dress she wore was awesome as well, so pretty. Kah! Lucky bum, I wish I was as pretty as she is <_< But yeh, it was nice to see her happy and laughy without whatshisface around. Kah! Whatshisface is just ruining the show. The ratings for last nights ep dropped dramatically, and I bet it was because of whatshisface. Ppl are too scared to see his ugly face and his stupidness. Kah! I hate him and his ruining this show. But next week his secret is finally revealed, but stupid Martha, kah! I really hope she dumps him before the end of the year (3 weeks left) because yeh, whatshisface just annoys the crap outta me. Anyways, enough about Martha. Just overall, she looked gorgeous tonight.

Rachel and Kimmy and Baby Joe. OMG Baby Joe is the cutest, smallest little thing ever, and just makes me want a baby even more when I see him. I can understand why Rachel wants to adopt him, his just adorable, you can give him away  I hope Kim says yes to the adoption, this show needs a baby, and I aint waiting for Jack and Martha to have one. But yeh, Rachel is an awesome mother. Motherhood suits her heaps. I read in an article about Rachel and Baby Joe, and Amy (the chick do plays Rachel) said it was hard to do the scenes because the baby who plays Joe was just so cute and a big distraction. I wouldn’t blame her, I wouldn’t even be able to concentrate. I wonder what Jodi and Paul will like around a baby :p Anyways, my point it, I hope Baby Joe stays on the show, because that’ll just be awesome :D I love babies, if you haven’t guessed that already.

What else. I think that was it. That was the whole episode. I loved tonights ep, definitely one of my favs in a loooong time, since like before Jack and Marthas wedding. And I cant wait till next week, whatshisfaces secret is finally revealed, and I just want to see Marthas reaction. Pity she still stays with him. I swear she has rocks in her brain. Why leave Jack, the hottest guy on the show, and tonights ep just proved that, oh and not to mention that sexiness in his smile, Martha cant resist that, no girl can, but yeh, why leave Jack for that thing, that ugly, horrible, evil thing. Geeeez…the writers are really screwing Marthas character up :angry: I just hope that by the end of the year, or by the beginning of next year, Martha I back to the fun loving girl, who is with Jack and not whatshisface, that we all love. Oh and next week, Peter and Amanada. Yaaaaaaay, that will make my week, so excited for that. I think that’s the only thing im looking forward to mostly next week. And Jack but I don’t think he has much going on, just his Sam dramas and him going home. But he will be wearing the jacket which my brother has :p

Ok im going to stop typing now, ive written like over 1000 words. And if your wondering how the heck I know that, I always type my long posts on Word first, because im not supposed to be on this forum, and It taken me like almost 30mins to type this up, and if my brother walked in, I’ll get a lot of crap from him, and im already annoyed wit him, so I don’t need no more. Ok im going now. Hope you had fun reading this, if you even read it. :D Have a good weekend all *bye*

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha tash r u procrastinating or just love doing in depth analysis' of h&a eps

Yeh jack looked heaps cute today....i think the beth/tony split is starting to build n yeh since shes leaving and stuff

aww baby joe, felt sorry for rachel when she started crying wen the docs lady was taking baby joe

anyone else find it weird that theres all this big fuss about ash, sorry whatshisface, when martha's only being seeing him for a like a week or two? not that realistic

"Chubby"

HSC
hello guys!

tonight's ep was the bomb!! hahah alf....and i never thought of beth and tony splitting...i was thinking i hope they get married next year! ahah but im dreaming hehe

and on something totally different....i just wanna ask the girls of this thread...where did u girls get your formal dresses ( i want a long one) cos im kinda desperate ahaha lol! and i feel like time is running out...(my formal is on the 30th of Nov) and got any good places to suggest?!?

HSC
i think they're overdoing *whatshisface* and his stupid problems, who cares about him. also its kind of obvious when you look at him that he is keeping secrets.

Alf looked funny today, and i didnt know that beth and tony were going to break up:(

yeah i felt sorry for rachel throughout the whole show, and joe is really cute :)

i will never mention his name again :)

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
oh i dont know wether their going to break up on not, im just speculating that it looks like it-but thats just me

chubby read my pm :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
and on something totally different....i just wanna ask the girls of this thread...where did u girls get your formal dresses ( i want a long one) cos im kinda desperate ahaha lol! and i feel like time is running out...(my formal is on the 30th of Nov) and got any good places to suggest?!?
I got my dress from a small America Boutique in the City somewhere, cant remember where, but my dress was a cocktail dress, i dont know about long dresses. But you better get dress shopping, 20days will your formal :D

and i didnt know that beth and tony were going to break up
I dont know if they are or will, im just assuming since Beth is leaving next year

hahaha tash r u procrastinating or just love doing in depth analysis' of h&a eps
i rarely do in-depth analysis's. This is probs the first one ive done in yonks, but yeh im not procrastinating (thanks for giving me a word to add to my vocab :p)

i think they're overdoing Ash
Its 'whatshisface' please dont say that things name, i dont like it <_< ok now im getting really stupid. Just ignore me. he has ruined me kah! *sighs in fustration*

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I got my dress from a small America Boutique in the City somewhere, cant remember where, but my dress was a cocktail dress, i dont know about long dresses. But you better get dress shopping, 20days will your formal :D

Thanks tash!

yeah ive already started.....struggling a lot really. lol

"Chubby"

HSC
*hopeful* said:
^did u get my pm chubby? or u just didnt appreciate my advice :(

SORRY HOPEFUL!!! I MUST HAVE MISSED UR COMMENT...

very sorry...

i appreciate everyone's advice :)

SORRY AGAIN !!!

im checking the pm now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)