• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
In this week issue of Who Magazine, Jodi Gordon did a shoot on wedding dresses, and she took shots in 5 different bridal gowns,
1 Glamour
2 Beach
3 Vintage
4 Traditional
5 Contemporary

Im pretty sure i'll get my hands on some scans tomorrow to share with you guys. She will look gorgeous, as alwayz :D

HSC
SiZmOs said:
one thing i hate is how racheal just brought joe into their lives and expected kim to agree with it all. i am totally 100% on kims side.
haha, even as a girl rachel annoyed me. i kept shouting at the tv (and rachel) last night because of it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
All i can say is (and i do realise this is in the home and away thread)..
GO NEIGHBOURS
Pepper is red HOT
You know there is a Neighours thread with people who would love to hear this. But in the HAA thread we talk about how hot Jodi is, and the guys, *cough*Paulie*cough*

If i was in Rachels position, god forbid i ever wil be, but i could so see my self trying to convince my partner to adopt the baby, and Rachel really does want to be a mum, can you blame her, look at Baby Joe, his just so cute, anyone would want to adopt him :p But i guess we all have our own opinions :D Dammit, now i want a baby *grrrrrrrr* Once thing i dont like about HAA is how they bring in all those cute babies, and they just make me want one even more :angry:

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i think H&A is wayyyy better than neighbours...
also.. the fact that H&A is brighter than neighbours is more appealing..
neighbours just looks dull ! lol

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha...i think u may be right...ahaha whathisface is probably working for johnny.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoilers

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of 27 November - 1 December, 2006.

Monday: It's a wonderful day for a wedding as Kim and Rachel tie the knot - But the evening brings the arrival of a surprise visitor for the young newlyweds.

Tuesday: Drew has a heartfelt realisation about Belle. Peter begins to doubt Amanda's fidelity. Rachel's dream of a family has a major setback.

Wedndesday: Drew puts everything on the line for love. Morag's suspicions towards Ash grow. Johnny learns what Rocco is planning.

Thursday: Sally is devastated to learn the truth about Rocco. Johnny gives Rocco a shocking ultimatum. PG(d,v)

Friday: *2006 SEASON FINAL* Colleen's Christmas pageant brings all your favourites together... But as the night heats up, shocking secrets will be revealed, and a brutal attack will leave the life of one of the Bay's most loved residents hanging in the balance. PG(v)

There for finale week, and im going to cry. What am i going to do without Home and Away for 6weeks, why do they do this to me *cries* And its means i have to wait an extra 6wks to find out loserfaces secret if its not revealed in the finale week, and 6 weeks to see if my baby and bum head Martha get back together, and 6 more weeks to see loserface get lost, and 6 more weeks is just tooooo long. Ok im over it :D

Tonight was good, loserface is soooooooo working with the Gang, what a loser, i cant believe Martha is still with him, and tomorrow, dont get mad at me if i come on an abuse Martha because she is going to annoy the crap outta me if she still stays with loserface after she finds out about his secret. And whats with 3eps with loserface on, thats like illegal, i swear the reasons why the ratings are falling it because loserface is on the show, every ep wit him the ratings are low, its annoying. Dont the writers get the idea that loserface is bad for this show and its ratings. Gosh!! Was it me or does McGrath look like an older version of loserface, or maybe im seeing things. Oh god, now im seeing loserface in other characters that i like. What is happening to me!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Wheres Jacky boy when i need him, he'll make me sane again. Meh! I have the OC in 15 mins :p :D Sorry!!

*hopeful*

HSC
fuck i forgot about the o.c lucky for ur post tasha :)

i dunno, isnt it becoming too obvious that they are trying to make it look like whatshisface is working for johnny n co ?

ane_st

HSC
What happened tonight? i missed it :( anyone up for a recap :D

Whatshisface is working for Johnny ahhhh wtf.. this is just to weird

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh recap. Hmm I could either do an episode recap or go to bed. H&A Vs Sleep - H&A.

Well wasn't watching it intensively so I shall probably miss out on some of the finer details but I shall just recap the main plot developments.

Against everyone’s advice Brad goes back to Johnny’s house in search for evidence to frame\prove his claims against Johnny about the robberies.
He breaks into Johnny’s house (I assume) and begins his search. He goes into a room finds a ladder and then uses that to search the roof and find the stolen goods. Those taken by the gang in their robbery on Amanda's house.
He then takes the sports bag with the goods down to the police station. The jewelry and other items in the bag are then taken to forensics and Johnny is brought in.
Johnny of course denies everything but forensics on some of the items comes back with a positive match in his finger prints.
Brad is quite pleased with the possibility that he has finally proven Johnny’s guilt and will hopefully have him put behind bars, using this as a leaver for the police to drop the other 'bogus' charges pending on Brad. However as explain those are a separate matter and have to be dealt with that way.
Kim and Rachael are still at odds about the baby Joe situation. Rachael knowing something is bothering Kim finally gets it out of him and realising that Kim has finally come to a decision ands is now more open to adopting baby Joe. Rachael calls Docs and gets the ball rolling one getting adoption papers sent out and having baby Joe be returned to them for emergency care.
Back at Sally's house everyone has a go at Brad for taking the law into his own hands but can understand why he did it and are glade the who situation might finally come to an end.
Morag and Martha again clash about whatshisface after she learns about Morag again hassling whatshisface and starting an investigation on him. Determined Martha maintains that whatshisface is a good guy who she trusts and well you know. Morag also bad mouths whatshisface (and rightly so about his search of Johnny’s house).
Back at the station it seems that while the stolen jewelry evidence was being transported it has become 'lost'. Meaning without evidence Johnny will walk free as no conviction can be made.

That’s is the basic episode plotline and should hopefully fill in the gaps. Now it’s off to bed with me. Oh thanks Tasha for the final spoilers for 2006 certainly looks like another excellent final week.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Do you know what cracked me up about last nights ep, when whatshisface told MArtha he took an extra shift at night, that was so funny, but she didnt go off at him like she did with Jack, but then again her and Jack were married so he was worse off, whatshisface is just a loser she hangs around a kisses *yuk yuk yuk* I cant watch when the kiss, so i hope theres none of that tonight, otherwise i'll puke. Its not good for my health :p

*hopeful*

HSC
wow they are hot, lol if even i like them everyone else will definately love them :p

edit:thnx for the link~

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Jodi looks gorgeous! I love her in the traditional wedding dress and the beach one. So pretty, especially the one where her hair is blowing back in the beach one.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i feeel so evil right now, i laughed sooooo hard that i started to cry when Jack fell over and wet his pants, and typing this makes me laugh so much. Awwww....im mean, how could i say i love him when i laugh at him when his in trouble. But the last scene i was sad, i wanted to cry, the poor baby just needs a big hug, and Sam will do that for him tomorrow. Ok, and now what is with Martha and green tops, i swear in the past month, she has worn a green top in like almost evey single episode, gosh. But she wore my fav Martha top today, the brown one. Anyways, what the hell is wrong with her, as if she forgives that loserface, lying, cheating, money stealing, untrustworthy, scum bag, sorry excuse of a human being, thing, GOSH! I just wanted to slap her, listen to Auntie Morag dammit, and dont fall for that idiots words. Grrrrrrrrr...i hate Martha so much right now, but it was sweet when she was with Jack and he gave her that kiss *awwwwwwwww* I want more of that. Thank the lord she didnt kiss idiotface in tonights episode, or did she, i forget *thinks* I hope he is not in anymore episodes this week, because i dont think i could handle seeing him again. Awww...tomorrow, poor Jacky baby :( And Amanda and Peter *yaaaaaaaaaaaay*

Tonights ep was good overall, except for the idiotface and gorgeous but stupidhead part where she forgives him :D

RANT OVER!!

*hopeful*

HSC
i cant believe u laughed tasha :eek:

i felt sooo sorry for him, i dont hate ash as much as i do martha, shes just a loser sif not love jack anymore

HSC
my brother was laughing at Jack as well :(

and *hopeful* i agree with you about martha.

can t wait until peter and amanda :):):)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Is it just me or is the guy that plays Rocco in Tripping Over as one of Tamsin's lawyer worker people? If that is him, he looks sooo much older then he does as Rocco. He really do looks like he's in his late 20's, early 30's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)