• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Is it just me or is the guy that plays Rocco in Tripping Over as one of Tamsin's lawyer worker people? If that is him, he looks sooo much older then he does as Rocco. He really do looks like he's in his late 20's, early 30's.
it is him, he is a guest start on the show. And his name in it is Elliot :)

he does look older on tripping over.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i cant believe u laughed tasha :eek:

i felt sooo sorry for him, i dont hate ash as much as i do martha, shes just a loser sif not love jack anymore
i feel really bad for laughing, trust me. Oh god, youve become a loserface-liker, nooooo...convert back, dont like him, you cant like him, his evil, evil i tell you. Yeh, i try to hate Martha, but i cant find my self doing that :p But yeh, i do agree with you in that last part, shes a loser for not loving Jack, but hopefully they'll get back together, them being apart and with other people aint good for me :(

Oh, and a lot of my other HAA, Jack-obsessed friends were laughing as well, so i wasnt the only one :p

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
jack wer his pants? i didn't see that...i saw him fall over...

martha is starting to annoy me now errgghh

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah it was sad when jack fell and wet himself... but i can understand his frustration about wanting to do stuff on his own as opposed to people helping him...
and martha may be wearing a lot of green tops, but she looks nice in them. she looks nice in whatever she wears... :)
oh i love how every evil character has one of those telephone calls telling their counterpart that everyone is believing the cover story, and that they're fitting in well in summer bay. lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i have a theory about loserface...he is working for Sam/Kylie's husband, who is after her, so loserface is like working in the drug ring thing or whatever, and his using Martha to 'fit into the Bay' or something like that, when my friend said it its sounded better. But yeh, basically, loserface is a bad guy, but is not working with Johnny and the Gang. I guess we'll find out his secret in 15 days :D :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys and gals, i missed tonights episode, as i had my first exam today. just wondering if i missed out on anything important? sam helped jack from his fall - anything else?
oh, and i do hope i remember to tape 2moros episode ;) haha

HSC
Beth and Tony (and Lucas and Matilda) kept fussing over Jack (which, of course, was pissing him off)
Sam then offered to look after Jack, and then they went on a picnic, with her son.
While Sam went to get ice-creams for the boys, her son asked Jack if she was his girlfriend. Jack replied with a "Do YOU have a girlfriend?", then eventually they started talking about Sam's past life. That revealed that her last boyfriend wasn't very nice... Sam's son then went funny, waited til Sam came with the ice-creams, then ran off. When Jack asked Sam about her past, she closed up too.

Other things probably happened, but I'd say this was the most important...

Strip-poker tonight!!! :p

tasha1188 said:
duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoilers

Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of 27 November - 1 December, 2006.
Friday: *2006 SEASON FINAL* Colleen's Christmas pageant brings all your favourites together... But as the night heats up, shocking secrets will be revealed, and a brutal attack will leave the life of one of the Bay's most loved residents hanging in the balance. PG(v)
Zoe/Eve isn't back, is she?? lol

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Hi ppl.. I've got sun burnt and it really hurts :( went to queensland yesterday :) mad fun!!!

Hmmm... Manda and Peter are really cute.. It's just random how she can change that quickly and how Drew just suddenly got over it...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, the strip poker was funny lol. alf's reaction was funnier.
girls are smarter... i think not lol.
and yeah.. amanda ... grr i hate her. very much.
:wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Agreed strip poker was awesome and Alf's reaction was even better. :D

The whole Amanda and Peter relationship to me doesn't seem rushed at all. I mean they did have an affair together when Amanda was married to Dan so it is not like these feelings have developed from nothing. The Amanda getting over Drew so quickly, well I think that is pretty much like Macca said 'Drew is Peters son and that connection between you and Peter is so strong you felt attracted to the part of Peter in Drew' or something like that but you get the point.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
stazi said:
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH people still watch home and away.
BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH people still come in to the H&A forum and bag it out... glad to see how much time people have on their hands.
piss off. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it took me about 13.8 seconds to do that. and 12.4 to do this.

ane_st

HSC
ANYWHO

I'm not talking about them 'suddenly' liking each other.. I mean Amanda suddenly changed.. It's a bit suss

"Chubby"

HSC
hi guys...

the belinda emmett tribute was sooo emotional at the end of yesterday's ep. I cried.

anyways, strip poker, HILARIOUS and i missed the part where leah told pete that she knew the chick he's been seeing is amanda.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
stazi said:
it took me about 13.8 seconds to do that. and 12.4 to do this.
here's all of us not caring. :sleep:

:)

Chubby, leah worked it out because both pete and amanda mentioned casablanca. then, after pete agreed to have a night in with the boys, leah said to him, "so amanda has other plans" (or something to that effect). she said to pete that he had to tell dan and drew the truth, or she would. then at the end of the ep pete arrived with amanda... thats about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)