• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha u should hang out hornsby/chatswood cause thats where all the "stars" regularly shop
Jodi was also at Castle Towers once and i was there the same time as her. But ive given up on hoping to bump into one of them, if i want to do that, i might as well just go spend a day at Palm Beach these holz :p

Well sorry but that part for me showed a very self centred Martha and not something I really want to see again she just turned a general comment into something it wasn't. I mean there have been plenty of Summer Bay weddings that haven't gone so well.
But no SB wedding had an explosion that killed 3 people has there?? I dont think it was selfish of her, and it was also a way of bringing up her wedding and her feelings for Jack up into the episode. Next week being the finale week, Martha meeting Kylie, Ashtons secret being revealed, i think they want to leave the season to make us believe that there might still be a chance for Jack and Martha, well only when Jack gets his head out of the gutter :p Ok i have no idea what i said there, but meh!

Isnt it expensive to do wedding scenes? Like.... the dresses, limos and all?
Yes it is very expensive and it takes a LONG time to film it. Esp for J/Ms wedding, they have to make replicas of everyones clothes, one for the wedding and one for after the explosion. And wedding dresses dont come cheap either. Theres an article on HAA weddings on the official site :D

Home and Away is #37 in the most watched regular series on TV in 06, I think they can afford a few weddings.
Really?? 37 is pretty good. I know its nightly ratings are pretty high, always in the top 10, mostly in the top 5, usually beating all the news and current affairs programs. And their overall weekly ranking is alwayz in the top 15 or so.

But hey guys 200 pages :D Kid.@dmin you started off the 200th page. Congrats to all of us. 200pages for HAA :D *Yaaaaaaaaaaay* Well actually i think one page was used for Sc-fi talk between Kid.@dmin and Siz :p *shakes head in disgust* :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
But no SB wedding had an explosion that killed 3 people has there?? I dont think it was selfish of her, and it was also a way of bringing up her wedding and her feelings for Jack up into the episode. Next week being the finale week, Martha meeting Kylie, Ashtons secret being revealed, i think they want to leave the season to make us believe that there might still be a chance for Jack and Martha, well only when Jack gets his head out of the gutter :p Ok i have no idea what i said there, but meh!
Well that is true and yes your other point is true to I guess it opens for the door and shows that deep down she still does care about Jack. But I don't know maybe the scene could of be done better because it was the first words she spoke and that is why I had my reaction. Maybe she should of been more in the conversation then just saying that.

tasha1188 said:
But hey guys 200 pages :D Kid.@dmin you started off the 200th page. Congrats to all of us. 200pages for HAA :D *Yaaaaaaaaaaay* Well actually i think one page was used for Sc-fi talk between Kid.@dmin and Siz :p *shakes head in disgust* :p
I didn't realise that but YAY 200 pages before the end of the year. AH what a dedicated H&A even if us guys enjoy Sci-Fi on the side. :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
We have to accomplish 3000 posts before the end of the season :D

But I don't know maybe the scene could of be done better because it was the first words she spoke and that is why I had my reaction. Maybe she should of been more in the conversation then just saying that.
Ah yes, i do agree with you there. If she had said someting else before she said that line then maybe it would of been different, but the writers suck atm so we cant do nothing :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
We have to accomplish 3000 posts before the end of the season

Think that shall be easily done probably done my Tuesday or Wednesday I think without any problem.

tasha1188 said:
Ah yes, i do agree with you there. If she had said someting else before she said that line then maybe it would of been different, but the writers suck atm so we cant do nothing

Exactly right just seemed like for the whole conversation she was tuned out then BAM, I don't really like it when that happens as it seems so fake.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
We could probs get 3000 by the end of the weekend. Only have 8 more posts to go :D

And next week being finale week, i think we'll have A LOT to talk about :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:)

who will be poster 3000? chubby? tasha? kid.@dmin? hopeful? ane_st? or will one of the less-frequent posters take the prize?

the answer will be revealed within the next few exciting posts of HOME AND AWAY THREAD.

same bat-time.
same bat-channel.

*cue music*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Siz your funny. I think shortie_69 was the 2000th post.

Whats wit the bats and time and channel?? i didnt get that :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:)
that whole bat-time and bat-channel used to be said at the end of the old batman episodes, with adam west.
i thought i'd throw it in there, just for a laugh. even if it was only just me laughing.

oh, and we have to get to 3000 by tonight, as i won't be online tomorrow.

EDIT: lol i thought you might know it, k.@

2nd EDIT: tasha, the 2000th post was YOU! http://community.boredofstudies.org/2545939/post-2000.html

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh, woops. *hides under a rock*

Well, if we keep posting as we are, then you'll get the 3000th Siz :D

I cant believe your talking about Batman *shakes head in disgust* :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol i don't care if I get 3000, but i want someone to today!!
and we're not talking about batman, you just asked, and k.@ and i answered at the same time.

i love home and away.

better?

batman is cool too though

:D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ok, ok guys and girls since it is so close we are going to get to the 3000th H&A post today lets try and make it memorable. I think this time since we are coming up to this year’s season finale which was the most memorable season finale for you?

Since this post of mine shall make it the 2998 it shall be out of one of the two H&A that are on and see this then reply – who will it be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it is memorable because that was one of the first season finales that I could remember and also from memory when I started watching H&A full time in stead of a few weeks on and off.

This season finale was the Sutherlands stuck down the mine shaft and we were left wondering who survived and who was injured etc. I think the year was 2004 or was it 2003 hmmm.

EDIT: :eek: Actually this is the 2999 post oh no who will it be!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
mine was definately pippa's husband michael getting washed away in the rain, and we didnt know if he survived until the next season.

that or ailsa dying...
probably ailsa, actually. that was upsetting.
<3 ailsa.

then the next season it was just at the funeral, right away.. that was moving. very sad.

i could agree with you, k.@, but i never really liked the sutherlands... ever. they ruined summer bay. lol.

everyone else?

EDIT: i just realised that k.@'s post was 2999. i didnt realise he'd written that until after i'd posted. eep. i had post 3000... tasha is going to kill me. *runs and hides*

i should have declared my hatred for martha as well, but we all know that's not going to happen :D

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay, Siz you got hte 3000th post

3000 posts, *yaaaaaaaaay* Go HAA.

My fav season finale?? Well considering i only really remember last years and 2004s, i will have to say last years (2005) and you should know why. Because Jack and Martha got back together :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O YAY! We did it there goes my estimate of mid week haha we are just such conversationalist. Happy 3000th H&A post Sizmos and to all BOS H&Aers that helped us reach 3000 posts and 200 pages before the end of season 2006.

Awww I loved the Sutherlands I thought they were a great diverse family, my favourite was Jade. ;)

EDIT: Best of all our 3000th post wasn't wasted and was on topic so YAY again!

ane_st

HSC
This week is the last wk of H&A...? *blank stare*

Why am i not aware of these things!!

Oh and lookie who got the 3000th post!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
somehow i don't think i deserved to get the 3000th post :confused:
i don't post nearly as much as you guys do.

*cue speech*
there are so many people to thank.
i can honestly say that the only reason i got here is because of all you guys. so thank you so so much.
i'd like to thank the cast and crew of home and away, all of whom made this possible.
lastly, i'd like to thank Jesus... just because most people seem to do so when they get an award. cheers.

*walks off in wrong direction*

come on guys, 4000 is only like 996 posts away or so.

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Awww I loved the Sutherlands I thought they were a great diverse family, my favourite was Jade. ;)
Same :)

And im laughing right now, at the fact that you all wasted so much posts just to make it reach 3000 lol Congrats Sizmos

i seriously cannot remember any season finale, other than last years.

SiZmOs said:
come on guys, 4000 is only like 996 posts away or so.
ONLY 996...lol not much, the thread could reach 4000 today

oh and nice speech

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
so everyone disappears now? lol.

how many posts will we have at 7pm Monday night?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope I am still around atm. Tasha is yet to answer my question so I await her response and of course all the H&A that are avoiding the question.

I would hate to guess since I am not so good at this whole guessing posts by when thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)