• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well episodes over everyone thoughts?

Tasha, when I saw Morag’s reactions to whatshisface and Martha I instantly thought that is much similar to what your facial expressions would be like when he is on the screen that or fist through the window.

Drew is very, very lucky that one he didn't crash and two that he didn't get caught by the police (disclaimer: DUI is a crime). Also Drew is 17 so shouldn't he be learning to drive and have his licence soon, same with Mattie, Lucas, Belle, Cassie & Rocco they all should be learning to drive or have their licence make an interesting scene kind of like when Robbie others were learning.

Anyway the whole gang thing should hopefully come to an end come the final episodes....unless they use that storyline as the cliff-hanger to what happens *the mind boggles*.

*hopeful*

HSC
it was alright except for martha n whatsisface, his alright but shes such a loser all excited like a dumb cow
:p
this amanda, peter, drew love triangle is getting kinda boring but i think today was the last of it....hmmm nothing else that exciting ay

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tasha, when I saw Morag’s reactions to whatshisface and Martha I instantly thought that is much similar to what your facial expressions would be like when he is on the screen that or fist through the window.
As much as i hate the guy, i really like him at the same time. I dont know why, and i think its the ice cream i just ate talking, but Constable Ashton Nadar cracks me up. I think i might be the only one on this thread who actually likes the guy now, and im killing myself over it, but still, why not like Ashton Nadar and hate Sam, whats her surname?? Kylie Deeks, im going to call her that. Gosh i hate her. But back to Ashton Nadar, i dont know what this episode did, but i just started to like him. Ok, i'll admit one thing though, whenever him and Martha kissed i cringed, it was just horrible, horrible. And Martha calling him amazing, sweetie he is far from that, just wait till next friday. But back to praising him, i think the main reason im praising him, besides the fact that im really high on something atm, is that he makes Martha happy, and when Martha is happy i like that. But then again, thats hypocritical of me, because Kylie Deeks makes Jack happy, well friday onwards maybe, not just yet, she is messing with my baby's mind, and i dont like that, but yeh, well actually no, im never going to like her. I hate her, i hate Sam/Kylie Deeks <_< But Ashton Nadar, pahahahahaha, he so better help Rocco coz i like Rocco and i dont want anything bad to happen to him. Anyways, before i move on to Drew and co. i just want to say ASHTON NADAR *pahahahah*

Also Drew is 17 so shouldn't he be learning to drive and have his licence soon
Well actually you can have your drivers license when your 17, because you gets your learners at 16, so you're driving at 17 if you do your hours quickly. Anyways, im glad Amanda talked some sense into Drew, and that he has 'forgiven' Peter and Amanda. And Peter was great in tonights ep, especially when he was yelling at Drew, that was scary but awesome at the same time. And anyone notice how hot Peter is, omg i could probs love him more then my Jack, but i dont think i would allow myself to :p

Anyways, overall a good episode. ASHTON NADAR *hahahahahahahahahahaha*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think you like seeing Martha happy because well lets face it who doesn't. But seeing Jack happy with another women who isn't Martha almost makes you jealous and hateful of that women no matter who she is. I think I am right in thinking that from your explanation?

But I agree 100% on the whatshisface :)p I won't give in and say his name) Martha relationship. Every time they are together it seems so fake, staged and almost forced no matter how happy they seem it just doesn't work.

Glad Amanda and Peter have found each other again, almost like they are meant to be.

EDIT: YAY! Almost 200 pages for the H&A forum, we shall make it before the last episode of the year I hope...

ane_st

HSC
*shakes head* I pity the fool who actually like whatshisface.. So over it!

What happened in tonights ep?? I missed it.. AND i'll miss tomorrow's - my formal is tomorrow!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well basically Belle, Lucas, Ric and Mattie all tried to work out a plan to get Drew back but not get him in trouble with the police. So Belle had the idea of going to Peter. Peter and Amanda raced out to find him (I assume it was the road out of town Yabbie Creek road) found Drew passed out in the stolen car (which looked like Morag's) they then took him back to Amanda's and Peter filled a police report about the stolen car.

Whatshisface came back from the city Martha was pleased and quite affectionate towards him but Morag was her usually self, filled with disapproving looks. The police were around the Noah's asking about Tom and if anyone knew where he was, as he girlfriend is very worried and reported him missing. Nobody knew anything and Rocco denied all knowledge, whatshisface doesn't believe him and gives him his card.

Later the gang continue with there plans organising a new driver with Johnny stating that this credit job won't be the last 'can't stop while we have a good team'. Amanda visits Drew after he returns home in the morning the next day not before mouthing off at both Peter and Amanda. Amanda tells Drew about what Peter did to ensure Drew wouldn't get in trouble from the Police.

Drew later returns to Amanda's and apologies to Peter and thanking him for what he did for him - so hopefully he has finally accepted it. Rocco gets a SMS from Johnny and in angry throws his phone something like 'all ready little brother'. Rocco calls whatshisface to meet him at Sally's house. Whatshisface proposes a deal that Rocco could work for the police to help bring down the gang and his brother. Episode ends.

That is the majority of what happened hope that helps fill in the gaps. :)

*hopeful*

HSC
have fun at ur formal ane st! i was gonna say ash but thought everyone would bag me out so i stuck with whatshisface

but yeh i like him too, more than martha and kylie/sam deeks

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I think you like seeing Martha happy because well lets face it who doesn't. But seeing Jack happy with another women who isn't Martha almost makes you jealous and hateful of that women no matter who she is. I think I am right in thinking that from your explanation?

But I agree 100% on the whatshisface ( I won't give in and say his name) Martha relationship. Every time they are together it seems so fake, staged and almost forced no matter how happy they seem it just doesn't work.
Wow, you know me so well, im proud of you Kid.@ :p And yes you are right, sorta. I guess, if Jack was with someone who didnt have a stupid secret like Sam/Kylie and didnt look like a pixie, then yeh i would of been happy. Because seriously, seeing Jack with someone other then Martha would of been great, because from the word go he was hung up on the girl, and you have to feel sorry for the sod (sorry too many English friends <_<) But you know what, the main thing is Jack and Martha getting back together, and if thats happens, then who cares if Martha was with Ashton and Jack was with Kylie/Sam. And yeh, Ashton and Martha have no chemistry and will never have any chemistry even if their lived depended on it. Like seriously, their kisses do look forced and its just not the same as what Jack and Martha have. That is why they need to hurry up and get back together. And Ashton Nadar can just get lost :D

*shakes head* I pity the fool who actually like whatshisface.. So over it!
Lol. I don’t exactly like him like him, I just like his name because its funny and it makes me laugh, and he makes Martha happy, and that’s all that matters right???? Well to me yeh :D

Anyways, Ane have a heaps of fun at your formal tomoz. And I have an exam tomorrow and on Friday, and then im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Night All!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Your welcome. :)

Have fun are your formal!

Congratulations on your 400th post and the first post of page 198 in the H&A forum.

If nobody else doe a summary of tonight’s episode I will gladly do it again.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
congrats on 400, ane! oh and if there are any pictures from your formal we want to see them!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Congrats Ane on your 400th post :D

HAA thread is getting close to 200 pages and 3000 posts :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It is the day before Kim and Rachael’s wedding and Kim is having breakfast at Beth * Tony’s as they each discuss there plans for the day. Kim having a bucks party at Noah’s and Rachael having a nice hens evening at Sally’s house. Kim leaves for the day and Jack & Tony head to the hospital for his physo appointment.

Kim and Rachael get a call for the adoption agency to organize a meeting for today about baby Joe. Kim goes to Noah’s for supplies as he and Alf discuss what a hard year Kim has hard and it turns out there was a man there waiting to get served who we letter find out is from the adoption agency.

At the hospital jack physo is unable to turn up so Sam reluctantly takes over but soon quits stating it’s all too much to handle today. The interview with the adoption agency doesn’t seem to go well a lot of the questions although Kim and Rachel were able to answer well the agency man didn’t seem to impressed. Before leaving Kim makes an emotional plea to him about why he and Rachael will make great parents for Joe.

Jack hangs out at the beach latter with Tony watching the nippers as he spots Rorrey this is where his inner cop comes out and he asks probing questions trying to determine Sam’s past. Sam latter turns up at Tony’s and Beth’s house and demands that Jack leaves her son alone.

Jack research on the internet about Sam’s ex-husband trying to determine what he was in prison for and if Sam is in danger. Both Kim and Rachael talk over the adoption while the agency man returns. He explains why he was overly critical in the questioning, Kim was right the most important thing is love plenty more steps before it is official but he is prepared to rubber stamp this stage, he then awarded them temporary custody of baby Joe.

Nothing turns up in Jack’s search so he takes a trip to the hospital. Jacks asks a nurse and is told Sam has resigned Jack catches up with her and Rorrey packing there things in the hospital car park. Jack demands to know what is wrong, Sam replies “there is no other way” and drives off.

Everyone congratulations Kim and Rachael on getting temporary custody back and announce Joe will be back in time for the wedding tomorrow. A down Jack continues to worry about Sam. We latter see Sam on Jack’s doorstep she needs jacks help, she can’t keep running any more she announces her name is not Sam “it’s Kylie Deeks and her husband is Shane Deeks”. Episode end!

There is your summary ane st, hope you had a good time at your formal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This episode has led me to believe the same thoughts you have Tasha, about Sam\Kylie she was a really mean to Jack quite irate about nothing really proving that she does have something to hide. Although at least she did have the courage to go back to Jack and start to tell him exactly what is wrong.

Didn’t Rachel and Kim’s wedding just pop up all of a sudden I mean once they were talking about it trying to organize a date and now its here I mean I knew it would come quick but that was quick and they didn’t exactly spend all to much time organising anything.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh i know what you mean, its like they got engaged, never mentioned the wedding and then all of a sudden last week its just popped up in a conov and they start to prepare for it, like talk about random. But im glad they get Baby Joe, its nice having a little baby on the show. But who cares about that...OMG Sam/Kylie annoys the crap out of me, her voice that voice its just horrible its annoying its stupid gosh, she annoys the bajoozles outta me, and not coz shes with Jack, but just because shes horrible. And how dare she yell at my Jack like that *hmph* But Jack is just too sweet and never gives up on anything, sucks that he has to be like that, and its not Martha that his being all sweet and loving to *hmph* But why am i talkin about her, but wait, i just realised that Martha was only in 1 ep this week and only in 2 scenes, talk about annoying.

Anyways, overall its was an aiite episode, i got to see Jack and thats all i care about :D

"Chubby"

HSC
hey could someone please tell me how drew survived his car rampage? i missed it...

*hopeful*

HSC
chubby, peter and amanda found him passed out at the wheel on the side of the ride, so he had pulled over at some point

sam/kylie is really ugly, i know it sounds mean but she looks really ew on the show....sif hook jack up with that

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sam/kylie is really ugly, i know it sounds mean but she looks really ew on the show....sif hook jack up with that
Exactly, why have that when you can have Martha someone 10000x hotter then Sam. And same with Martha, why have Ash when you can have Jack who is 10000x hotter then most guys on this show :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)