• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (10 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thanks guys. appreciate that heaps. i hate amanda. now shes cracking onto scotts father. come on man!
oh, and on that note, where was ryan after all that? i cant remember if they found him on the monday. i remember they thought some sicko took him. for a minute i thought that sicko might have been scott's father... yeah so what happened in that area? im assuming they found him at a friends house or something?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
damn your right. i meant grandfather, i dont know why i said father.. but yes, its still worse haha. amanda is just a she-devil sex-a-holic.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
amanda is sick in the head....she needs to get a life...and get out of summer bay...

had anyone read the new issue of TV Week....coz i wanna know who Ada is going out with??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha i think when people move out of summer bay their life becomes a whole lot easier.
and i was under the impression ada was going out with the dude who played her brother alex? or alexis to all you greeks out there haha.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i thought they only said alexi because greeks didnt pronounce the 's' or somethin :S
but yes, danny raco - thats him. quite frankly it doesnt bother me whether they're dating or not lol. ada is gorgeous either way.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
SiZmOs said:
i thought they only said alexi because greeks didnt pronounce the 's' or somethin :S
but yes, danny raco - thats him. quite frankly it doesnt bother me whether they're dating or not lol. ada is gorgeous either way.
yes you're right! lol greeks don't pronounce the s, hence why i said they called him Alexi.

ada is beautiful. omg you know like last yr or the year before she got pulled up for drink driving. ahem not so innocent after all! (but thats like inside knowledge)

Gummy_bear

HSC
hey if people want me to, ill post some massive spoilers that i have. i dont wanna post them if people dont want me to tho, coz i know how tempting it is to just roll over that damn blue thing ^^

HSC
do u know if scott n kim will find out its scotts baby? i hope so coz im watchin it right now and its stressing me out!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Gummy_bear said:
hey if people want me to, ill post some massive spoilers that i have. i dont wanna post them if people dont want me to tho, coz i know how tempting it is to just roll over that damn blue thing ^^
i want you to post them :)

Gummy_bear

HSC
huge spoilers alert!

about hayley:

after kim gets hit by the car, a nurse pulls up his file and it reveals that he is, in fact, not the father if the baby. scott proposes to hayley and kim finds out hes not the father after his life saving operation.

about tasha and robbie:

tasha comes back from the city and tells robbie that she wants to sell their apartment and move to the city. she then meets a man on the beach and tells him that she hates lying to robbie. it is later revealed that the guy is the head of a cult like religion calld 'the believers' and tasha decided to let robbie meet him and things go on from there.

hope you like my info ^^

kow_dude

HSC
The kissing between Amanda and the old guy is freakn DISGUSTING!

Glenn198718

i cant believe scott and hayley might be leaving the series and another thing i cant believe is that amanda is going for beths father now thats a bit disgusting dont you think guys

kow_dude

HSC
Are Scott and Hayley seriously leaving H&A? But the new Hayley just got in the show.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ada and danny broke up yayges ago and she has a new guy in her life...and she is gorgeous did u c her on dancing with the stars this week...her and her partner aric are adorable together...pity he is like 9yrs younger than her...n e wyz back to home and away...tasha is so weird omg....like srsly how could she do that....and the news about the kim-scott-haley triangle is old and the result of that triangle has already been revealed in this thread....oooo

after kim finds out he is not the father...he gets addicted to drugs coz that chick give him drugs and his life turns upside-down...he goes wacko in other words...and i dont think scott and haley are leaving...well they cant coz haley just came...but then again i just read that she is doing some stage production 'love letters; or smtg with daniel mcpherson

so yeh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)