Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yes yes, i need to know what happened also, as i was celebrating the end of my exams!!!

DanielleM

HSC
l saw tasha today at carlingford court and said hi.. she wasnt shy at all.. she didnt have a fancy car either.. would think she would ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...kim got some legal order restricting haley from takin noah out of the country and so yeh haley and scott are realli annoyed now...tasha wants to sell the apartment and move to the city with robbie...n yeh thats about all....n u all wouldve watched today...right?!?!?!?!?!....and i dont like kim anymore...he is such a pain in the butt....kah he fustrates me

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sorry, missed it again - but i have good reason - was at dinner with the grandparents... reviews please?!?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
let me think....haley doesnt want to go to paris anymore coz of kim...and scott got angry and went to tlk to kim....and then kim punched scott...and haley got mad at kim...and then they went to the arbitration place...and haley was tellin the arbitrator her side of the story and kim got tingy and walked out for air and then got hit by a car....ummm...lucas saw tasha and a guy on the beach and the guy kissed tasha on the cheek....and lucas told matilda then they told robbie and robbie went to the beach and saw tasha and the guy together and then tasha made up some story about the guy being obsessed with her a blah blah blah...and graeme agreed to buy robbies apartment from them...yeh thats about it...wow i cant believe i rememberd it :)

HSC
DanielleM said:
l saw tasha today at carlingford court and said hi.. she wasnt shy at all.. she didnt have a fancy car either.. would think she would ;)
Lots of the home and away cast shop at carlingford court! On saturday, my parents went shopping there and saw Rhys Wakefield (Lucas Holden) there.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
it seems that now my exams are over im missing more eps of H&A than i did when my exams were on!! *confusement*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
home and away casts also shop at towers...ive seen bec cartwright and irene there...irene was doing her grocery shopping and my cuz and i were like oooooooooooooooo..:p.....

and i wont stop watchin home and away even after my exams coz it will be torture....

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Sizmos said:
it seems that now my exams are over im missing more eps of H&A than i did when my exams were on!! *confusement*
Thats probably cos during exams you would have been home at 7pm on weeknights. Now exams are over, theres cheap tuesday movies to see, friends to hang out with - no studying...!!! :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha amanda sux....she deserves everything she gets...but not graemes money....kah she annoys me so much....and omg scott and haley and baby noah make an adorable family...and poor kim...even if i dont like him i still feel for him...meh...he is stupid...

kow_dude

HSC
I love the character of Amanda! But her romance with the Beth's Father si f***king WRONG!!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
the character of amanda, just like josie and angie will grow old.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha amanda sux....she deserves everything she gets...but not graemes money....kah she annoys me so much....and omg scott and haley and baby noah make an adorable family...and poor kim...even if i dont like him i still feel for him...meh...he is stupid...
awww. kim's gorgeous! i feel sorry for him. but i want him to date scott's sister!!

HSC
kow_dude said:
I love the character of Amanda! But her romance with the Beth's Father si f***king WRONG!!
I cant believe that she went out with Scott AND Scott's grandfather!! ewww!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I cant believe that she went out with Scott AND Scott's grandfather!! ewww!
haha it is just a little wrong i suppose, isnt it.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
she's a bitch, but she isn't stupid. come to think of it, she's actually really smart dating scott's grandfather lol but i love how everything gets thrown into her face.

hey, i don't really remember, but wtf happened to Matilda's twin??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
matilda's twin (henry) is off in tap dancing school somewhere, making a stage production or something to that effect.
and the party beth was throwing was for scott and hayley's engagement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)