Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I finally watched last night's episode this afternoon. Ah so much better with no adds. :D

Although the new pipa looks different she suits. Ah I can see what you mean about Martha's eyes now Tasha they just draw you in. Oh the look on her face when she saw the girls dancing was so good.

"A girly bar" HAHA nice description there Martha and good come back Cam "they are just girls who like dancing". Anyway most dancers not all but a portion of dancers are uni students trying to pay off their HECs debt or pay there way through uni and they are just dancing not stripping.

Oh and Ric was funny with the bet.

Oh and Tasha to make up for my late commenting:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4848/vlcsnap00192fo4.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5829/vlcsnap00194nj2.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5209/vlcsnap00228ge5.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5119/vlcsnap00246ac7.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3091/vlcsnap00307ar8.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2909/vlcsnap00336ix3.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2060/vlcsnap00337gr3.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8594/vlcsnap00350oe5.jpg

40mins to go.

Oh tonight is such an episode for girls. How about a 12 hot girls instead.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Like Izzy from GA, she did the lingerie modelling to pay her debts for med school :p

Thanks for the caps Nathan :D They are gorgeous :D Yes, her blue eyes, they just draw you in, its freaky. Pity there arent many indian guys with blue eyes :( Ah wellz

30mins :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:) I got there in the end.

Yes like Izzy papers do stories on women doing that it's quite common but many of their friends\parents don’t know because they don’t tell them because of the common misconception people have of a dancer not to be mixed with a stripper.

Awww your parents want you to marry an indian guy?

18mins.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
unfortunately yes. My grandma hit me when i told her i was dating an aussie :p Its tradition -hmph- oh wellz

My gym used to teach Pole Dancing :p It looks hard though, how they fully went up top and we're swinging around. freaky :p

ok this is totally random, but i was watching ep4040 yesterday coz i was bored, its the episode where Jack and Martha first kiss for those of you who dont know, and it got me thinking, actually not really, but yeh i sorta realised, Jack and Jodi have the same phobia, arachnophobia, and Paul and Martha have the same phobias, afraid of heights. And it makes me think, how did Paul manage to go so close to the cliff Twice, if he had a fear of heights, because i do remember him saying that in the episode where Zoe was holding Jack hostage at the the abbatoir, he said they used a stunt man, which i dont believe, even though a bit of it didnt look like Paul, but yeh. If you have a fear of heights, why the heck would you go up on a cliff and sit/stand so damn close to the edge with rocks on the bottom and water crashing against them?? Im not even that scared of heights and i still would stand so close. Those writers are evil i tell you.

</rant>

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah ok I have a friend whose parents are like that all traditional and all. Tasha is dating?

Haha you should of done it. :p

Hmmm I really don't know how to answer your questions Tasha. Ah to be a writer.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha what a hilarious episode tonight...all the summer bay dudes taking their gear off all for a good cause
and yes, finally we see martha doing some 'dancing'...would this preview what we going to expect in the next week or two :D
overall a really entertaining episode

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I agree this episode was pretty funny all that inendo during the shot was heaps funny.

Belle and Drew suit they just seem to have a chemistry more so then anyone else Belle has been with.

Oh yes and Martha dancing was pretty good. :D

All in all better then what I thought had something for the guys and girls.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Belle didn't have to rub it in though in front of Lucas. Poor Lucas :(

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
I realised something while watching 2nite kim and rachel havent been in any eps for a while. Are they on their honeymoon? I miss kim!
Haha, you're just sad because he wasn't in the calendar! :p
pritnep said:
All in all better then what I thought had something for the guys and girls.
Yep! Lol at drunk Martha. When will she learn?!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha doesnt need to learn. Drunk Martha = more entertainment. If she wasnt drunk, she wouldnt have been dancing on tha stage and with the pole. She was awesome :D And more drunk Martha next week, but this time Jacky will be in the picture as well :D Oh and she looked stunning, neck up, didnt like her clothes choice, but she just look stunning, but when doesnt she :p And she got angry. Stupid Brally -hmph- but she yelled, and more yelling next week hopefully :)

Tonight, definitely one of my fav episodes. The calender shoot, just brilliant. Colleen, hilarious. Yes, Belle was a bit slack to have made out with Drew like that, but oh wellz :D It was brilliant. Ric, once again, hilarious. Love him.

Im glad i recorded tonights ep :D Will watch it tomorrow before uni :D or after uni, which ever works :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Belle didn't have to rub it in though in front of Lucas. Poor Lucas :(
yeah that was totally unnecessary
if i was him, i wouldve punched drew and slapped the living daylights out of belle
too harsh

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Martha doesnt need to learn. Drunk Martha = more entertainment. If she wasnt drunk, she wouldnt have been dancing on tha stage and with the pole. She was awesome :D And more drunk Martha next week, but this time Jacky will be in the picture as well :D Oh and she looked stunning, neck up, didnt like her clothes choice, but she just look stunning, but when doesnt she :p And she got angry. Stupid Brally -hmph- but she yelled, and more yelling next week hopefully :)
Ok, fair enough! :D
tasha1188 said:
Tonight, definitely one of my fav episodes.
One of my favourites too. :uhhuh:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Certainly one of the funny episodes of the season so far.

Martha drunk is awesome as all her doubt are gone after a few drinks and then she dances and does other good things to watch. :D

Belle was a bit over the top with Drew and Lucas is one emotional kid.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
with her dance moves, she mustve been clubbing a lot ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...she took pole dancing lessons, and havent you read that article, where she went clubbing after some fund raising event and got totally drunk (its rubbed off on Martha :p) she must have danced like anything that night :p She was so drunk that night that she forgot which hotel her things were at and she like drew on the mirrors and walls in the ladies room with lip stick, and was like throwing up heaps. Sooo funny but really sad at the same time. Jodi needs a hug :(

A bit off the topic, but its a good laugh, they are taking Neighbours off air for 6 months to revamp it up, i find that hilarious :p

Go Home and Away :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol...she took pole dancing lessons, and havent you read that article, where she went clubbing after some fund raising event and got totally drunk (its rubbed off on Martha :p) she must have danced like anything that night :p She was so drunk that night that she forgot which hotel her things were at and she like drew on the mirrors and walls in the ladies room with lip stick, and was like throwing up heaps. Sooo funny but really sad at the same time. Jodi needs a hug :(

A bit off the topic, but its a good laugh, they are taking Neighbours off air for 6 months to revamp it up, i find that hilarious :p

obviously i missed reading that article :(
entertained me there for about 10 secs

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:

They are taking Neighbours off the air? Oh do tell please Tasha. Ah I see the thread off BTTB you read it from but they posted no external links as proof and a quick google search I can't find anything then again I really should be sleeping now.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Because im nice Jeremy, i shally post the article for you. *yawn* sorry. She looks gorgeous in the pic. One of my fav pics of her :)

Enjoys!!!

Oh goody, Lelle stuff tonight, and Luc 'leaving' gosh how many times have we seen that happen. I hope theres Kim/Kit tonight. Kah! im getting sick of the storylines on this show, except for Marthas anywyas. Panda's wedding is soon :) I cant wait for that, or the bucks night :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)