Home and Away (2 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
10+? Woah I am only a newbie compared to that. Somewhere in the 5 year range for me but constantly watching for 4 years at least I believe. Oh I don't know that's just the figure I use probably been watching since 2000 actually yeah since 2000 - 2001 is closer to when I have been watching. Oh I am rambling and making no sense.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i still remember how i used to think shannon and selina were hot!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
shannon=isla fisher
selina-tempany deckert

google it :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, you dont know Celina and Shannon??? OMG Shannon and Angel were my favourite. And Shane, he was like my Jack of those days :p BUt a blonde, not brunette :p

And lol Jeremy you're right, ive been watching this show for like 13/14 years, but tentatively for the past 7 years.

And Sasha, your spoiler...
Tony sleeping with Luc's girlfriend???
well that just makes me loose all respect for him. And to think i wanted Martha to be with Tony -hmph- Poor Luc. And Drew, tsk tsk tsk. Great spoilers though. Hopefully it'll makes this lameo show interesting :D At least we'll get to see some good Jack/Lucas moments :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
man i feel like reminiscing here, but i still remember when angel cradling shane as he layed dying :(

HSC
shortie_689 said:
My little brother was a extra last night for home and away!!! He met Drew, Lucas, Cassie, Matilda, Alf and Dan!!! AND as an extra he got yelled at by Alf and there are new characters and much more SCANDAL!!! AND SAD TIMES TO COME!!!
Awesome!!! Make sure you remind us closer to the date, when it's on TV.
shortie_689 said:
Lucas gets a new gf can't remember her name BUT Tony sleeps with her
:eek:

Oh, and I feel like a HAA noob too... I'm not sure when I started watching. 4ish years maybe? I'm don't know who Angel is... :eek: but I recognise the name.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bahahaha n00bs
i feel like a veteran..along with tash :D

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys..

omgwad to the spoilers!! at least there's new storylines coming..

i missed tonight's ep...but i can see what happened frm what u guys r saying ahah

btw, i think im on the noob side ahah

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ok I'm here and I'm totally lost. I'm pretty much a noob too compared to Tasha and Jeremy lol. But I remember the Angel and Shane era, and I remember Tempany Deckett. Oh and another thing. My cousin who works at the Harvey Norman headoffice in Flemmington swears that Dieter Brummer (the guy who played Shane) cleans their windows. When he first started there he was like, "does anyone else think that the guy who cleans the windows looks like the guy that used to be on Home and Away?" and everyone else told him that it was him. Now I don't know how true that is, but its kind of funny to think of Dieter Brummer ending up as a window cleaner when he was a teen hearthrob in the 90's.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That is hilarious Kate. HOw did Shane become a window cleaner *pahahahahahaha* that has definitely got to be the funniest thing ive heard today, but its still early :p

Yay, im a HAA veteran *high five Jeremy* I loved Angel and Shane, they were like my favouritest couple, and their wedding, omg it was sooooo sweet. It was in the same church as Jack and Martha's wedding :p

meomeo

HSC
hold me in your arms don't Let me go I want to st--click--
D: neighbours gets the same responce... an automatic fumble for the remote and the changering of the channel.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Didn't we have this conversation a few months ago?

The very first episode I watched was of Shane and Angel getting married. And I remember when he lay in her arms, dying. That was how I was first introduced to organ donation - because Angel had to decide whether to give up his organs or not. She chose to. Top choice!!
Does this mean I'm a veteran? :(
Tempany Deckert came to my High School when I was in Year 11, and she was talking about following your dreams, or something. I suppose it's a shame that Dieter Brummer didn't attend the seminar, lol.
I don't remember much about her character, Selina, but I do remember she took a sip out of a can (of soda), and wound up in hospital because she swallowed a bee and it stung her throat.

Does Tony sleep with Lucas' girlfriend before, or after Beth dies? Either way it's still bad, but I can't decide which would be worse.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh i probably wont be at home to watch it tonight, so ill probably need a recap from one of you guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)