Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Good luck with that, champ. I'm off to play some PlayStation, as it would seem.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn man you have a day off?
im posting in the middle of a chem lecture :|

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm only at Uni on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I only live 10 minutes from campus, and I'm only at Uni on those days from 1pm - 5pm. :D
I'm currently in the process of looking for a new job, but I have like 3 places that want me to work, so soon enough there will be no more days off! :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Me recap?? It'll probs be the worst episode of my life, minus the part where we never have to see Samantha again, but yeh stuff will be said and done that will make my stomach churn. And im also going to my party after HAA so no can do. I wont even be able to comment, oh wellz.

Welcome to the veteran club Simon :D Wasnt Celina in some cult as well??? Cant remember, oh wellz :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jemsta said:
*looks at tasha and nathan*
*looks away trying not to draw attension to himself*

Oh this is the perfect episode for Tasha to recap. ;) Because you will get all her emotion and reactions and everything while still finding out what happens. :p

But if worst comes to worst I shall.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nath, worst has come to worst, i'll be going out at like 745ish, so i wont have time to recap, not that i want to :p

Stupid spoilers arent up, and i want them -runs to a corner and cries-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Well there is always tomorrow to recap. :p

Me trying to get out of it isn't working well is it? I think not.

It's a sign Tasha not to read spoilers because they will either make you very happy or very angry/sad.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Ah well lets see I have nothing better to do on a Friday night but be on BOS and watch the football, how sad. :( :).

Well it was an ok episode not the best Friday episode but all the same still a good episode.

Is Kim just protective of Kit and his baby or is there something more?

Goodbye Sam and naughty Jack yelling at McGrath and drinking on the job. Although I must say being angry suits him he has the face and facial expressions for it. Oh and his jacket is awesome although it wouldn't suit me.

James, James if anyone understands addiction it's Kit she gave you a chance to say you needed help and to not make promises you can't keep but that is exactly what you did. You can't exactly say your going to stop something when you have been doing it for years. Also James is an RE hmm isn't that something you do at Tafe and to become a registered nurse you go to uni so what the he was at uni but only an RE ummm no.

And his reasons and logic for smoking were very stupid. HAHA funny when he was high and had the muchies. hehehe

Will do recap in next post just had to post my thoughts. ;)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alright recap since you all have social lives and I am here as every other day. :p :(

I think points is easier and quicker as it was a slowish episode with not really that much happening.

* Jack's back at work but on paper work and not alloud out in the field for awhile according to procedure.

* He hunted down Sam through credit card transactions and phone calls to a contact.

* James explained why he is smoking and said he wouldn't do it in the house nor around Kit, he then went and smoked. Kit wasn't happy about it and knew he did it in uni but now things are a little different he is working and has responsibilities.

* Kim and Rachel talk about James and what happened yesterday with him not following procedure and almost inject meds using the wrong method and without supervison.

* Jack meets up with an angry Sam.

* Tony comes home and almost catches James emptying his ash tray with his joint in it, he hides it in the sink and him and Kit leave for lunch - James forgets about it.

* James is attacking weird at the dinner and Kim smells/suspects something is up especially when James gets sugar straight.

* Kit and Kim are back at the house researching midwives. Kim goes to get a juice and spots the joint in the sink. Kit explains to Kim.

* James comes home and the three get into it. An unhappy Kim leaves after Kit and James fail to see his point of view.

* Jack and Sam say there final goodbyes.

* Jack goes off at McGrath and storms out of the station.

* Goes and has a beer when Tony approaches and talks to him.

* Jack appogises to McGrath.

* James swears that he is done smoking joints and throws his weed in the bin.

* Kit and Kim make up and further discuss what happened.

* James addictions kicks in and he grabs his weed out of the bin.

:) Enjoy your weekend.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It had Kit in it so wasn't that boring. :p Yes next week boys we finally get to see Martha poll dancing for real this time not just drunk. :D :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
tonight was sooo boring, but i only watched to see the promo :D Cant wait till next week -does a happy dance-

OMG for my bday, one of my friends bought me a photo frame and put a pic of Paulie in it, its hilarious, but sooo cute. My brother is going to kill me when he sees it :p

Tonights ep was lameo as. But im glad Sam is gone. And Jack, well i got to see him in his uniform, thats all i care about. OMG I love Kim's hair, even Jack's hair is shorter now. Very hot <3 James is such a loser, and Kit is silly. BUt a stupid ep. Cant wait till monday/tuesday :D

"Chubby"

HSC
pritnep said:
Alright recap since you all have social lives and I am here as every other day. :p :(

i don't have a social life ....ive been on net all night! naughty me..

yeah boring ep tonight....and omg belle and the camp ( i think ) next wK! LOL

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn i just got home and its 3am :|
but thanks nathan for the recap...and judging from your responses, i didnt seem to miss out on too much :p
have a great weekend :wave:

HSC
Yeah, it was a boring episode. Although I'd prefer to watch a boring episode, than an Amanda/Kelli episode. :)
tasha1188 said:
OMG for my bday, one of my friends bought me a photo frame and put a pic of Paulie in it, its hilarious, but sooo cute.
Hahaha!!! :lol:

"Chubby"

HSC
is anyone here tonight?

omgosh i really don't have a social life...here i am on msn and net..when i cud have been out ahah

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yea im here tina :wave: so you dont have to be alone anymore
if only i didnt have stacks of work to do+ study for quiz on monday then i wouldve went out
oh wells...thats uni life i spose

"Chubby"

HSC
hi jeremy!! I remembered ur name!!...yesssum lol

hehe uni sounds hectic....im doing tafe this year. Tafe first uni later and im an asian...odd isn't it?! ahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)