• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
O.M.G guys, I don't know if I'm going to be able to see tonight's episode - I'm not at home, and neither are my bro or mum...
Tasha, you know how you have past episodes, and you watch them? Is that because you have them on tape or because you've downloaded them?

Eeep. I cannot believe that this is happening!

:( :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O Oh no Siz. :(

It's just about to start.

Oh and when you are done practicing Tasha practice, practice, practice again and again.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Siz, i can give you links to where you can dl the eps from. And i record them on foxtel, the joys of IQ :p

Tonights ep made me want to cry. I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam

He does not deserve to live, and i really want Jacky and the other guys to really hurt him. He is such a butt head, and i cant stand to look at him anymore. How could he manipulate our poor naive Martha like that. And how dare he yell at her like that. I hate him. Poor Martha, she did not look like she was having fun.

I hope you boys enjoyed that, because i didnt. I hated it -hmph-

Cant wait to see monday's ep, for the guys reaction, not for Martha being stupid. Still love her though, and im not mad at her, im mad at Cam and at Ash and at Jack. They all ruined our Martha :angry:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha....glad to hear that you are driving...i need to start doing that again lol

ahaha as for tonight's ep......i totally agree with u and everything u said above..there's nothing for me to say about the martha and cam stryline cos u said it all!! LOL i think it was more humiliating for martha....i thought brad, sally and jack were going to the club?!

and as for kitty, she should have just told amanda right there. Do any of you guys know if kelli and Ethan actually succeed?

HSC
tasha1188 said:
And i record them on foxtel, the joys of IQ :p
I know! I've set it up to record from 7 to 7:30, Mon to Fri every week. It's great!
tasha1188 said:
Tonights ep made me want to cry. I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam i hate Cam i hate Cam I hate Cam

He does not deserve to live, and i really want Jacky and the other guys to really hurt him. He is such a butt head, and i cant stand to look at him anymore. How could he manipulate our poor naive Martha like that. And how dare he yell at her like that. I hate him. Poor Martha, she did not look like she was having fun.
I can't believe she couldn't see through it though! :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i just saw the sneak peak for monday, it was HOT, you boys will love it. Martha looked gorgeous, and her reaction when she sees the boys, i cant wait

And theres a part 2 to the Paul and Jodi interview, and its about the pole dancing stuff, and at the end Paul goes to Jodi, i had a dream about you last night, or something liek that, it was hilarious.

Kah! Cant wait till monday :D

Wait, where all the boys tonight?? You'd think they'd be on, strange

"Chubby"

HSC
ahaha i rkn!

i had my mum watch tonight's ep with me...and she found it soo interesting that she didn't wanna watch another movie with my dad, but hell she talked the whole way through it..i was like sssshhhh lol..

anyways i really wanna know about the kelli thing...is she going to get away with everything? sorry i know u guys aren't interested in that storyline as the martha one

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...yeh probs...or...actually im gonna shut up now.

Wait till they see mondays episode :D

I hate Kelli...and yes i think she does get away with everything. She ruins her sisters life, and i hate her for that. Gosh, and she not leaving the show for a while, so i dont think Amanda finds out that Kelli was behind the whole thing, because ive seen pics of Amanda/Kelli scenes which will air within the next month or so. I wish she'd just leave.

And did anyone notice how Kelli didnt even acknowledge Ryan, or vice versa?? I dont think they've ever had a scene together, then again Ryan hasnt been on the show for a looooong time

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p Oh I could so fill in your sentance Tasha, checky. ;)

Oh you girls can talk about pole dancing since you are the people that will be doing it, well girls that is. :p :p *runs*

Boring episode really besides the last 3 minutes so you didn't miss that much Siz but Tasha will fix you up there. Stupid Kitty, stupid Kelli, stupid Ethan any bets it's the photos.

I take the side to defend Cam as he has brought out anyother side to Martha that makes her such an interesting unpredictable character you just don't know what she is going to come up with next so go Cam. Even if he is a lying, sly one but he did bring us Martha pole dancing so. :D

Yep I noticed rather strange but then again haven't seen Ryan for awhile.

"Chubby"

HSC
oh finally a guy!!! hi nathan!! lol

omg omg kelli gets away with everything? omg she should just die and drop off frm the face of this earth...hate her face that ugly biaatcch. lol!

*hopeful*

HSC
omg i cant believe cam tricked martha, shes such a dumbass and shes dances so much better when shes "drunk" i thought she sucked

far out i thought kitty would at least tell amanda and then run away with the dollars
awww poor amanda (for her wedding day fiasco)

HSC
Chubby said:
anyways i really wanna know about the kelli thing...is she going to get away with everything? sorry i know u guys aren't interested in that storyline as the martha one
I'm just over the Kelli storyline, it's been going on for way too long.
tasha1188 said:
lol...yeh probs...or...actually im gonna shut up now.

Wait till they see mondays episode :D

I hate Kelli...and yes i think she does get away with everything. She ruins her sisters life, and i hate her for that. Gosh, and she not leaving the show for a while, so i dont think Amanda finds out that Kelli was behind the whole thing, because ive seen pics of Amanda/Kelli scenes which will air within the next month or so. I wish she'd just leave.
Argh. :(:(:( No good news at all.
*hopeful* said:
omg i cant believe cam tricked martha, shes such a dumbass and shes dances so much better when shes "drunk" i thought she sucked
Yeah, I agree. She didn't look like she was enjoying herself; when she's drunk she's always having fun. :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think we are all over it, it just goes from one unbelievable moment/something happening to the next.

And where is Jeremy since we know Siz can't make it tonight...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeh, Martha wasnt that good tonight coz she was nervous and its not like she wanted to be up there, then again, i dont think she wants to be there on monday either, but she looks hot on monday, except she has the most skimpiest costume ever, as Jodi likes to put it, her razzle dazzle :p But i dont think she'll do the whole routine (thank god) because she sees the boys near the beginning, and she'll probs run back stage and the guys, or moreso Jack, Tony, Ric and Brad, ok maybe Peter and Dan will tagg along for support, and there will be a huge fight, and thats what im looking forward to :D

As for Amanda, it says that the pics are revealing pics, so i have no idea which shoot they use, maybe Amanda with Ethan, i dno. But its enough to break the marriage up, and its funny coz it happens after the 'I Dos' :p So they will still be legally married unless the annul it, but i dont think that'll be necessary :p

And hello Nathan. Krystal said you have A LOT of caps from tonight. Am looking forward to seeing them :p

HSC
But in the revealing pics, you could see Amanda is drugged!! She looks totally out of it, in all of the photos!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
^^^ That could be explained by a hangover and regretting.

:wave: Hi Tasha.

Yeah most are from Martha dancing.

Hmm yeah she did look nerves not as free as when she is drunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)