• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im here, just been ummm...preoccupied :D

Ronnie Mars is on tonight, Megan you watching???

Home and Away Rocks!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah guys im here...i just got home :wave:
hows everyone doing?
gosh todays episode wasnt as goo as i expected...except for the last few minutes or so :D
geez some people are so selfish...kitty would rather money than her own daughters happiness, kelli wanting to go ahead with destroying amanda's marriage...man the whole vale family is just stuffed
and yes, martha...what a naive little lady...seeing cam pissed off made her feel as if she obligated to pole dance....not that im complaining, but she needs to think at the right times
i think the worse is yet to come
oh and thanks nathan for the pics....no ima save them on my computer and put them as my wallpaper :D cant wait to see the home and away boys find martha pole dancing
*jaw flaps*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Throughout the whole episode I was think all that hype was for nothing but lucky for them we got what we were waiting for right at the end besides that another unbelievable Vale episode.

:D No problem.

kow_dude

HSC
Could someone tell what happened b/w Cassie and Macca? Why is she not at the city?

kerfuffle

HSC
Macca hit Cassie again after she decided to move back to Summer Bay, then turned himself in to the police.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I thought you liked VM :confused: or maybe im thinking of someone else. oh wellz

Voting today, i have to go, hmph

I was meant to go to Penrith to the HAA signings but i slept in coz i wanted the cricket till like 530 this morning, and woke up at like 1030, and i started at 1030, and my the time i got ready it was 12, and im sure it finished by then :( I chose stupid cricket over Paulie. Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully someone goes, and get pics. I think one of my friends is going, and is going for a private meeting with Paul, so that'll be awesome for her :p and make me jealous :burn:

Oh yeh, theres a new guy joining the show, and he might be a permanent cast member. He is Lincoln Lewis, footy great, Wally Lewis's son, and he will be playing a footy player on the show :p Cant wait for that. Theres also another new guy on the show, he plays Drew's best friend, but i think he is just a guest thing, not permanent. Lincoln will start as a long-term guest, and then maybe become a full-time, which i hope happens :D He was in Aquamarine, for those of you who have seen it :p Excitement. 2 new guys and 2 new gals :D

HSC
tasha1188 said:
I thought you liked VM :confused: or maybe im thinking of someone else. oh wellz

I was meant to go to Penrith to the HAA signings but i slept in coz i wanted the cricket till like 530 this morning, and woke up at like 1030, and i started at 1030, and my the time i got ready it was 12, and im sure it finished by then :( I chose stupid cricket over Paulie. Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully someone goes, and get pics. I think one of my friends is going, and is going for a private meeting with Paul, so that'll be awesome for her :p and make me jealous :burn:

Oh yeh, theres a new guy joining the show, and he might be a permanent cast member. He is Lincoln Lewis, footy great, Wally Lewis's son, and he will be playing a footy player on the show :p Cant wait for that. Theres also another new guy on the show, he plays Drew's best friend, but i think he is just a guest thing, not permanent. Lincoln will start as a long-term guest, and then maybe become a full-time, which i hope happens :D He was in Aquamarine, for those of you who have seen it :p Excitement. 2 new guys and 2 new gals :D
Nah, I love VM!!!! It was a sad face because I didn't get to watch it. I'm up to watching Season 3, because I've downloaded the episodes, because Channel 10 takes too long.

Haha, cricket over HAA, I'm disappointed Tasha!

Oooooooooooh, new characters! Oh cool, Wally Lewis's son.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:O 10am???

We're going after 3, the lines are shorter, which is good for me, coz i hate waiting. My cousin voted yesterday, lucky girl no lines, and she told me what to do, and who to vote for, but im not voting Greens, just Labor twice :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
awww india lost :)
yes if someone went to the signings, could you please kindly post up some pics for us...that would be muchly appreciated
damn we have new guys as permanent cast members, but no chicks? what is this world coming to ?!
yep labor and the christian democratic party for me :D
screw liberal

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I went down to my community center didn't have to wait long hmm 1min at most.

Good if anyone went to the signings.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys and girls. Sorry it's taken me so long to be on here.

Get this - I called my mum just after I posted on here, and she taped HAA for me, but the VCR was set to SBS, not to recieve whatever the T.V. had on, so I got like the 7pm report or whatever was on... So, Tasha, if you think there was anything worth watching, then could you please link me up? Thankies.

I voted at about 4pm this afternoon. No lines. Easy stuff.

*hopeful*

HSC
oh god voting, i went past my local place 3 times cause there was no parking, finally did it about 30 mins

christian democratic party ? for "good" christians they are pretty prejudiced, hope they get shitall votes

anyways enough bout voting :p amanda should have told peter way back when about ethan because in the pic's their not actually doing anything so the drugged story would have been believeable

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hehe, Simon, only the last 5mins were worth watching, but thats only if your a guy, oh well the Martha scenes were aiite, if you like seeing Martha get yelled at by Cam :p I didnt, and i didnt even like the last 5 mins, but i'll still link you up, once i get an upload :D

Yeh, but remember, Amanda wanted to tell her, but she is just as naive as Martha, she just did what Kelli told her to, stupid gal

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah i know :( but she should have just ignored her evil sister....
what was up with kelli trying to o.d her mum ? gosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)