Home and Away (11 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg im getting sick of the dan storyline...n as much as i hate to say this but im liking home and away less coz of that storyline...not that i'll eva stop watching it but that story line needs to stop...and omg i think home and away is finishing for the year next week :'(...that makes me megga sad...and big spoiler whiuch every1 probz already now but anyways

haley and scott leave next week for france *cries* but i realli want them to come back and i think flynn dies...its gonna be such a sad ending for the year *cries even more*

Gummy_bear

HSC
Here is some spoilers for the final ep:

about dan:
dan tells leah about his debt after she confronts him and she tells him to move out, then finding out that she is pregnant..

about martha:
martha and jack get together.

about the believers:
rob tries to get tasha to stop becoming a believer as there is some illigal thing going on with them(not sure what yet)..

about amanda:
amanda and scotts granpa get married secretly! and morag finds out some crucial info on progect 56.

i put them seperately in case some of you only want to know about certain storylines ^^

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay im so happy bout leah...but i hope she lets dan back into her life

finally martha and jack get back together....its been too long...there so cute

wat ever happened to the gun martha had?

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yay im so happy bout leah...but i hope she lets dan back into her life

finally martha and jack get back together....its been too long...there so cute

wat ever happened to the gun martha had?
i agree with your opinions! (the spoilers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
does anyone actually think that the new hayley will actually leave the show??

Gummy_bear

HSC
well, she only had a 3 month contract, so, yeh, im pretty sure she will be leaving. they only wanted her so they could finish upt hat storyline with the baby and stuff.

Glenn198718

yeah true that i think she is boring anyway the new hayley. Jack and martha were always good together till that fag came along and got with her after they brioke up.

If kim was my son i would of knocked his head off his shoulders he is being such a prick atm

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh kim is such a loser...why cant he leave...i want haley and scott to stay...poo kim...poor barry

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh kim is such a loser...why cant he leave...i want haley and scott to stay...poo kim...poor barry
awww poor Kim :(

he's just found out he isn't he father after falling in love with this gorgeous little baby. i feel so sorry for him. Yes he's stupid for going off and doing that shit. and omg, he can so do better than that brunette, but seriously, he's just grieving, and everyone grieves different.

i reckon hayley and scott are going, which i'm happy with. the new hayley bugs me...
the dan storyline is stupid too

but always with H&A, no one can ever be in a happy r/ship for more than a week, tehy always do something to break it up

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol....that is true...but i still love the show....todays ep is gonna be so sad...im gonna cry :(....

Glenn198718

tasha1188 said:
lol....that is true...but i still love the show....todays ep is gonna be so sad...im gonna cry :(....
what is supposed to happen in tonights episode i missed last night because i was working so whats going to happen tonight ay.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
What's the deal with matty and lucas, they hooked up at that play thing and then ever since we've hardly seen anything of them. They don't even seem like they're really a couple...just seems weird

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh lucas told matty that he loved her like last week and she said it back to him....and yeh...i guess the writers havent thought of a good storyline for them yet :p meh

kow_dude

HSC
What's the point of you guys watching the show if you're just going to read spoilers?

HSC
kow_dude said:
What's the point of you guys watching the show if you're just going to read spoilers?
What's the point in coming to a Home and Away forum and asking a stupid question like that?

By the way, I'm sure all of the other show forums have spoilers too, so go abuse them, not us.

kow_dude

HSC
Wouldn't it be more fun not know what's gonna happen?

Anyways, there is one thing i would like to know: When is the storyline about Dan's gambling addiction going to end? I think it's STUPID!

P.S. Tash is HAWT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)