HSC
Logies nominations are out. HAA-related nominees

Gold Logie- Kate Ritchie
Popular Female Talent- Kate Ritchie
Popular Male Talent- Paul O'Brien and Mark Furze
Popular New Female Talent- Jess Touvey and Amy Mathews
Popular New Male Talent- Bobby Morley and Chris Sadrinna
Popular Aussie Drama- Home and Away

Jodi wasnt nominated -cries- She's been the best this past year. Damn this nation! Oh wellz, she'll be presenting with Paulie, thats good enough :) and go Paulie for Silver :) and Jess and Bobby :) and of course HAA :) and Kate :)

Kate, Chris and Mark were also on Sunrise this morning :)

And Kelli isnt really trying to kill Ryan, you just have to watch to see what happens.

Cindy's daughter, Crystal, is Cam's child, and Martha finds out next week, and gets really upset and tells Jack, and then Jack has a go as Cam, and Cam goes running to Martha (whats new) and Martha yells at Jack (whats new). And then Jack gets called to the Rocket Club because theres a fight, and he finds out that theres been drug dealings at the Club, and then he sees Cam getting cosy with another woman, and gets really angry, so he asks the guy who is dealing to plant some drugs in the club so that Jack can close it down, but will his plan backfire?? We shall wait till tomorrow (i think) to see what happens :) But yeh basically Jack puts his job on the line to save Martha. That butt head still loves her *shakes head*

Thats all i gathered from TV Week because i havent got it yet. But thats the major HAA article. And theres a Paulie poster as well, so me gonna get it :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha but jodi won a logie already didnt she?
so its time for the others to get an opportunity to grab the award :D
and i agree with the above...birng back donald fisher !!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep best new actress last year I think?

I voted for Jodi to get nominated to :( and I voted for Paul just for you Tasha so I have done my service. :p

And I randomly was up (wasn't planned) and I saw HAA stars on sunrise and capped it. :)

:D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe, i recorded it, and then watched it when i woke up :) But there was no Paulie, so it wasnt all that great. But Mark was funny :D His side-burns are huge. I didnt know side-burns were in -thinks- :p

I cant wait til the Logies, all the pretty dresses and lots and lots of guys in suits <3 I love award shows :p I cant wait to see Jodi's dress. She alwayz wears the best dresses :D

HSC
home and away has to win this year... neighbours win all the time and they are crap!:mad1: hope Jess Touvey, Bobby Morley win <3 [my third fav couple on the show]

And Siz stop bringing yourself down, you dont have a big head!! i got no clue what you look like..but you still dont have one AND if you did have one you wouldnt say it :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Neighbours havent won in a while though. HAA won last year. I have a feeling All Saints or McLeods Daughters might win this year. HAA will be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year though, so it'll be interesting to see what little thing they come up with. I remember in 2005, Neighbours did that dance musical type routine, it was hilarious :p Ok so Neighbours have won best drama series 4 times, but srsly, that was between 1987-1990. But that was like 20years ago, who cares. They suck now, they wont get it :p

~~2hrs 37mins :D

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
I want sideburns, but they won't suit my overly large head. :(
i have man-ly sideburns!! *cries*

ahah oo good spoilers...

i never watched home and away when don fisher was on..so i dunno what he was like

HSC
He was the principle of summer bay high [?] He was alright, but there were times i hated him :S

People PLEASE stop putting yourselves down!!!

1 hour until H&A starts

Edit: nice to see you back chubby :)

HSC
Aww..Amanda :( Her accident didnt look realistic though. Drew and Belle <3 they look like they're getting back together [the smile] As for Colleen :burn: :angry: OMG that lady never minds her own business! Good on Belle for sticking up for Amanda :)

Tasha, i know what happens to Ryan :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but he doesnt drown. He is with Belle. Amanda only thinks he drowns

Good episode tonight. Quite funny. Poor Amanda :( Colleen :angry: she annoys me so much. And good on Belle :) also for pouring the oil thing on Ethan, even he annoys me :burn:

Cant wait till tomorrow :)

HSC
thank god! I thought he did :(

It was a funny ep, i liked Drew tonight:) they should have let him deck the guy :(

When's Martha/Jack/Cam going to be on?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh i didnt watch it coz i had a stupid med sci lab :(
could someone give me a recap pretty please
thanks a lot guys :)

HSC
Drew and Belle still weren't talking to each other. Belle went to the diner to get some stuff, then Colleen saw her. Colleen went on about how she wasnt going to work for Amanda anymore and gave Belle her letter of resignation to give to amanda. Belle went off at her, told her to give it herself. The name calling began.

While they were arguing, Irene came back. Belle told her what happened. Irene told Belle to make up with Drew, she tried he told her to go away.

Ethan came into the diner, Dre went off at him LOL He wanted to deck him.

Ryan doesnt like Amanda anymore. Becase of everything going on, he didnt want to go to her house, wanted to go to his friends sleepover. Kelli takes him there.

Belle was sort of helping at the diner for a sec, and was out back, where she saw Ethan. He went on about how she would be just like her mum. and she went off at him, and throught this oil[?] thing at him. [Left over old one i think, it was]

Drew saw her and smiled :eek:

Peter went to get his stuff from Amandas. She cried, then went out and gave all her wedding gifts to charity. Colleen came over and quit, got into an argument with Kelli. Amanda went for some win.

Amanda gets a call from Ryan, he wants her to get him [everyone is making fun of him coz of Amanda] She goes, has an accident coz another cars lights being too bright. In the other car was Peter, he calls the hospital.

thats about all..Yes i will never recap ever again.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Drew and Belle still weren't talking to each other. Belle went to the diner to get some stuff, then Colleen saw her. Colleen went on about how she wasnt going to work for Amanda anymore and gave Belle her letter of resignation to give to amanda. Belle went off at her, told her to give it herself. The name calling began.

While they were arguing, Irene came back. Belle told her what happened. Irene told Belle to make up with Drew, she tried he told her to go away.

Ethan came into the diner, Dre went off at him LOL He wanted to deck him.

Ryan doesnt like Amanda anymore. Becase of everything going on, he didnt want to go to her house, wanted to go to his friends sleepover. Kelli takes him there.

Belle was sort of helping at the diner for a sec, and was out back, where she saw Ethan. He went on about how she would be just like her mum. and she went off at him, and throught this oil[?] thing at him. [Left over old one i think, it was]

Drew saw her and smiled :eek:

Peter went to get his stuff from Amandas. She cried, then went out and gave all her wedding gifts to charity. Colleen came over and quit, got into an argument with Kelli. Amanda went for some win.

Amanda gets a call from Ryan, he wants her to get him [everyone is making fun of him coz of Amanda] She goes, has an accident coz another cars lights being too bright. In the other car was Peter, he calls the hospital.

thats about all..Yes i will never recap ever again.
you really have to feel for amanda here...yes in the past she copped a lot of shit simply because shes a bitch, but now things changed...she was blackmailed and had her wedding day ruined by a bitch of a sister, and now she has noone except her evil sister.
if i was in drew's situation, i wouldve decked ethan, and throw burning hot oil at him so that hell get scarred for life
and yes i only saw the last few mins of the episode, and her car has hit the pole, apparently suffering head injuries
peter frantically calls 000, and we only have to wait tomorrow to see what happens.
and thanks for the wonderful recap shifty...nice job

HSC

And yeah her sister i giving me the shits! She doesnt care about anyone but herself!

that little evil smile of hers is soo :angry:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I feel sorry for Amanda as well.

This show is really fustrating me. I think i need time off from it -hmph- i fully ranted on about how much i hate it and how stupid and annoying it is after it finsihed. Well actually its only the Martha storyline. I really thought i'd like it. But its just a stupid cycle. The same thing happens over and over again, and its annoying.

The only storyline i like now is well, i dont know really. I guess the Cassie one will be alright. And the Amanda/Kelli one doesnt bother me as much anymore. I think Jack is the only reason i watch this show anymore. Kah!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
did alf appear in todays episode?
if not todays then it has to be tomorrow, coz we see alf having a go at martha about her rebellious behaviour
time to knock some flamin sense into her

HSC
I thought he comes back on Thursday or Friday *waits for Tasha to say the right date* :)

lol @ "time to knock some flamin sense into her"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)