Home and Away (6 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
If you saw the promo, he comes back tomorrow. And he kicks Martha out of the apartment. I hate him. I hate them all

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA awesome Alf comes back and his angry at Martha which means fighting and Martha more angry. :)

Tonight's episode was a lot better then I thought it was for an Amanda/Kelli storyline I actually like it, which is strange but oh well.

HSC
Tomorrow we see Cam? :'( Finally Alf and Irene are back.. :)

Is the amanda/Kelli storyline going to finish this week/next week? Anytime soon?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i guess probably not any time soon, at the pace theyre going
but yes i have to agree with nathan somewhat...the scene where amanda has a d&m with kelli towards the end of the episode was a decent scene
but that doesnt justify my hatred for kelli

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh and I finished my assessment that's due tomorrow YAY. At a decent hour so YAY for me.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tomorrow we see Cam? :'(
Oh we'll see a lot of Cam, we'll see Cam in his underwear. Not a pretty sight. oh god, i feel sick thinking about it. I cant believe Martha is sleeping with him. Yuk yuk yuk.

And Heba, Pritneps name is Nathan.

And Nathan, im like you. I have an assignment due wednesday, and i have to write a whole report for it tomorrow, which is why im taking a day off uni :) I hate uni :( i hate everything.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Not what I would completly call the last minute I mean it was finished at a decent hour and was not rushed. But your right I am soooooo organised. :)

Oh we are such good students Tasha. ;)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
OMGZ i hate kelli n ethan!! Drews lil smile was ever so seeexcccc!! yay alfred is back 2morooooo! must admit the martha storyline is far more appealing than the kelli ethan n amanda one!! will it ever end!! :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well, you people comment fast. I was gonna come back and edit my post and theres already been 2 others. Gosh

Anyways, i was gonna say, Cam is a lying cheating scum bag just like Ashton, and thats what makes me hates him even more. THese writers are so stupid.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Oh we'll see a lot of Cam, we'll see Cam in his underwear. Not a pretty sight. oh god, i feel sick thinking about it. I cant believe Martha is sleeping with him. Yuk yuk yuk.

And Nathan, im like you. I have an assignment due wednesday, and i have to write a whole report for it tomorrow, which is why im taking a day off uni :) I hate uni :( i hate everything.
ewwwwww half nakie cam yucky yucky yucky ... im imagining him to be quite hairy like :S

assignments and uni are stupiiddd :D i have some paired assignment worth 50% -due thurs - and my partner has not contributed anything to the assignment yet what so ever!! gah annoying!! what ever happened to the good old on the job training instead of this stupid further tertiary education crap crap system!!!

HSC
tasha1188 said:

Ewwwww yukkk...i really will cry if we see him half naked!!!!!:(

Ok, its annoying you that i call him pritnep isnt is..hehe

yay no assignments due until next week:)

good luck with your assignments everybody :)

Edit: <3 your sig Tasha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
can i join the cast and be martha's love interest?
ill treat her like a princess and get the love that she deserves :D

*hopeful*

HSC
martha sux, im glad shes getting screwed over by all those guys, thats what she gets for deserting jack.....now if only he would stop caring about her

omg kelli, how evil, when r they going to be exposed

<3 drew, his such a sexc-bum <3 <3

i have 2 mid-semester tests 2moro and look at what im doing :(

HSC
jemsta you really dont want to, if yu be in anyway bad to her, or let her treat you badly. EVERYONE will hate you lol.

Dont risk it man:p.

Anyways good night everyone. I'm too sleepy too be on the net :p :wave:

edit: *hopeful* omg...Drew looks so good :eek: [i used to hate him!] But he is probably my fav guy on the show right now !

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
*hopeful* said:
martha sux, im glad shes getting screwed over by all those guys, thats what she gets for deserting jack.....now if only he would stop caring about her

omg kelli, how evil, when r they going to be exposed

<3 drew, his such a sexc-bum <3 <3

i have 2 mid-semester tests 2moro and look at what im doing :(
obviously home and away and bos > mid semester exams
nevertheless good luck for them anyways

$hiftyIceQueen said:
jemsta you really dont want to, if yu be in anyway bad to her, or let her treat you badly. EVERYONE will hate you lol.

Dont risk it man.

Anyways good night everyone. I'm too sleepy too be on the net

edit: *hopeful* omg...Drew looks so good [i used to hate him!] But he is probably my fav guy on the show right now !
haha i guess ill lose some respect if she treats me bad
but ill gain respect if i treat her good though :D
meh fair enough
goodnight heba :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
can i join the cast and be martha's love interest?
ill treat her like a princess and get the love that she deserves
haha, you can be Martha's love interest, and i'll be Jack's :) I wont whinge 24/7 if he works too much. I'll be a good gf, who has a life other than the bf :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha the guy who works at the milk bar down the road from me reminds me of jack in many ways- both looks and personality!! its scary everytime i walk past i expect him to jump out wearing a police officers uniform mmm sexcc haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)