Home and Away (5 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i was wondering if i was the only one missing all the adverts...
as soon as someone sees one please let us know.. i cant wait.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
kow_dude said:
Is Home and Away really returning on the 16th? There's been nothing on the television about it's new season starting on 16th.
Yep, it does. There was just an ad about it. It also says in the tv guide.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kow_dude said:
Is Home and Away really returning on the 16th? There's been nothing on the television about it's new season starting on 16th.
Channel 7 have been plugging Home and Away’s return for the past two weeks and yes just to confirm again it is return Monday 16th January 2006.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
who is the chick in the ad with the curly hair? i think she says right at the end 'i can't feel a pulse' or something? I missed the last weeks episodes of the last season :(

HSC
_muse_ said:
who is the chick in the ad with the curly hair? i think she says right at the end 'i can't feel a pulse' or something? I missed the last weeks episodes of the last season :(
I'm pretty sure that the chick with the curly hair is:
the new doctor "Rachel Armstrong."

shortie_689

HSC
is everyone ready for tomorrow night... I am positively over the moon about home and away coming back... Do you think that this cyclone will be there easy way to deal with the death of flynn?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG home and away is starting today....yay....i cant wait...im so excited....:D:D:D:D:D....its gonna be sooooooooo goooooood......and will they be showing zoe first week back or will they wait awhile.....kikikikikiki.....so happy.....

HSC
Less than 3 hours til its on!
also, reading the tv progam, it sounds like zoe is going to kidnap leah on wenesday...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no....zoe dusnt kidnap leah...well i dont tink so

the gambler dude keeps leah as a hostage...and OMG leah has feelings for peter...and she cant like him because he has to marry clair....peter and clair and meant to be together..not leah and peter...:(

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no....zoe dusnt kidnap leah...well i dont tink so
the gambler dude keeps leah as a hostage...and OMG leah has feelings for peter...and she cant like him because he has to marry clair....peter and clair and meant to be together..not leah and peter...:(
i totally agree with what u said about peter and clare! i really like them together!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
also, reading the tv progam
lol, I do that religious every sunday, too see whats happening for the week on H&A.

I can't wait for it to be back on tonight, although, I think the cyclone is a bit stupid, but then again, they have pretty much done every natural disaster they could.

kow_dude

HSC
Bhahaha... i couldn't stoo laughing at Coleen and Irene's reaction to Amanda and Graemes' marriage!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alright it’s over first episode for Home and Away 2006. I though they introduced the new character Dr Rachel well seem to be starting the week off slow and slowly drawing the fans back in throughout the week tomorrows episode looks good but I beat it will get better as the week goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)