Home and Away (2 Viewers)

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:
is it a double tonite?????....and i am a huge crazed home and away fan...so when its not on i get really depressed :(
you know i feel exactly the same... if it isnt a double tonight I will just die imagine if it wasn't on like they didnt play it again I would just i don't know what I would do

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
you know i feel exactly the same... if it isnt a double tonight I will just die imagine if it wasn't on like they didnt play it again I would just i don't know what I would do
if its not on tonite...i will call up channel 7 and complain...they are depriving me of my fav show and i will break down into tears...kihe...then they will have to do smtg special to make me happy again...like i can go visit the set and the cast...in my dreams...hold thats my OC dream...meh

HSC
its on! :D

tasha1188 said:
isnt cassie hiding in one of the caravans??....u know...they should alwayz look in the caravans first...coz thats where they usually are...hehe
lol, gr8 predication!!!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It seems to be only the one episode tonight does anyone know when they will catch up episodes?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I know realised that now I was away when they were on just watched them now great episodes, ignore my above noobish post....

kow_dude

HSC
I found last night's episode very entertaining! The efforts put on the setting and environmental effects were amazing for a soap show. We don't see that kind of stuff in Neighbours and Headland.

shortie_689

HSC
I truelly enjoyed last nights it is so good but its slightly unbeleivable that while they are experiencing a cyclone a stalker is just gonna hang around outside leahs house u know

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I truelly enjoyed last nights it is so good but its slightly unbeleivable that while they are experiencing a cyclone a stalker is just gonna hang around outside leahs house u know
Hahaha, yeah. I was hoping it would be Eve. :(

shortie_689

HSC
yeah unfortunatly i did hear that... Oh well I certainly think they did the cyclone thing well gosh I hate Jonah i just want tasha to go back to Robbie

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i loved last nites ep...i really hate jonah...he annoys me...he was the one who pushed robbie right????....well i hope tasha finds out he did n goes back wit robbie...coz jonah smells...martha and jack are so cute...i love them...and omg colleen is so annoying she never shuts up...but im glad everyone is alright...and poor poor leah...that dude is scary...i rkn that new dr rachel chick will come and save her...hehe...coz rachel and leah are uni friends...:)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
wow dude...where u been...kidding

the guy's name is dudley and dan owes him loads of money from gambling...and he came to look for dan but coz dan wasnt there he took leah as his hostage coz dudley doesnt believe leah when she says that she doesnt know where dan is...and yeh....

and for the rest of u who missed the ep i will recap as much as i can remember...

dudley was still with leah when it was morning and then rachel came to leahs house and then dudley took them both hostage and then leah went to wash her dish after eating breakfast and she msgd dan to tell her that dudley was there...and rachel was helping dudley with his arm...and then peter came and rescued them and then dan came and leah told him to leave...

kim woke up from his coma and told his dad that he needed help or smtg like that i wasnt realli paying much attention

robbie was in the water and jonah was trying to help him but robbie slipped outta his hand and he went away into the water...and jonahs mum took tashas fone so that she cant call robbies family to tell them...and the next morning jonah sent out a search team to find robbie and tasha found him by the river...and then robbie told tasha that someone pushed him and no1 believed him and robbie and tasha got into a fight and i think robbie left...and then at the end jonah asked his mum if she tok tashas fone and she said yes coz she doesnt want ne1 from outside the believers to interrupt or wateva..then jonah asked if she pushed him and she indirectly said yes...i realli dont like her...poo Mother Rose...god what kinda name is that...

well thats everything i think...hope it made sense and help whoever...ok smallville is back on...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh def....there so annoying...and omg

tasha leaves robbie appartenly for good, which is not good, but i tink she will still b in the show coz shes in the credits, unless they take her out :(...and dan finds out that leahs pregnant :O

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Clair left Peter...im so sad now...:(...waaaaaaaaa...im so annoyed...i cant believe she cheated on him...thats horrible...and even before she proposed to pete...he deserves better than that...the poor baby...i dont like her no more...well leah and peter can get together now :)...then he can stay in the bay...forever and ever and ever :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)