HSC
haha by the sounds of it i didnt miss out much
i can only recap once ive seen the episode
you know ill always recap :)
please someone :)...so i can rest at ease

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Um... off the top of my head. Rachel tried to set up Julie and Hugh on a double date with her and Kim for lunch, except Colleen realised what she was up to, and made the whole thing awkward for everyone. Then Kit got braxton hicks contractions, and so Kim and Rach left lunch to take her to the hospital. After they were gone Julie mentioned to Hugh that she can see that Hugh has a thing for Rachel. Later on that day, Hugh is still thinking about what Julie said and he gets kind of pissed at Rachel, telling her not to set him up on any more dates.

Uhh... Tony is on this spree cleaning the house for Beth's return. Cassie and Sal went to talk to Lily to try to get her to come home, but she wouldnt. So Ric went and talked to her and told her how he was abused as a kid, and that he would get counselling, and then she came back to Sal's place.

I find Lily's voice really annoying. Just the way she talks is cringeworthy. Ric's sideburns are really really ugly lol. He needs them shaved. And awwww Hugh. I love Hugh.

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:eek: :p Totally not a fan.

Hmm I am assessmenting since Heba is bored it's her turn. :p
assessmenting? as in uni work... cos i thought u had deferred (signiture)

HSC
See what i mean it was CRAP

And Nathan im always bored, that doesnt mean i have to make a recap of a crap ep :(

kate great recap:) But Ricks sideburns arent ugly, theyre cool:p Seriously they suit him, but are distracting.

Edit: agree with the person above me, are you at uni or not?

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lol Heba. thanks, but its not that great. I was struggling to remember what happened in the episode. Can't wait till next week: beth dies, beth dies! :D

HSC
kate_is_me said:
lol Heba. thanks, but its not that great. I was struggling to remember what happened in the episode. Can't wait till next week: beth dies, beth dies! :D
Nah it was too good for that ep !

I know aye, at least someone agrees with me about Beth:eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nathan is just assessmenting so he doesnt feel left out :)
oh thanks kate for the recap..appreciate it
reading that, it didnt look like much happened at all, except lily coming back home?
haha youre soo nasty kate...so so cruel :(

jirwin

HSC
its been so long without Beth i can't even remember whether i liked her or not!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope not at uni I deffered this year as I wasn't 100% certain that I wanted to go to uni and that I was ready to go to uni and if I wanted to do my course (BIT although that being said at Newcastle uni I could of done any of the courses that I wanted/had on my perferences as most course there are low 70s and 80s and so yea.

I am assessmenting because I am at Tech\Tafe for the year not because I was forced nor as my back door method just because it was either that I work/find a job first. I guess end of last year I had a whole world of oppertunities open to me and I couldn't decided/say for certain.

:eek: So now you know my dark secrete.

I guess also my parents left it all up to me to decide what I wanted to do they only offered suggestions on what I could do there was no pressure whatever so ever unlike other people have.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm not cruel, just want some new interesting storylines. Although if this leads to another 'Mattie goes out of control' thing again, and not listening to anyone, I'm going to be pissed, because its so cliche. Hoepfully Lucas is going to be there for the funeral, considering he saw Beth as his mum. There was that whole plotline about that. I don't know how the writers are gonna get away with not having Robbie, Henry or Scott there at all. They can't all have flights be cancelled, with airports shut down, considering the funeral is going to be on Friday. If Beth dies on the Monday, that gives them a whole week to get there lol. Anyway, the net is kind of slow tonight, so I'm gonna be heading off. Be back tomorrow. Bye all :D

jirwin

HSC
thats cool. i'm thinking about deferring for a year and i was going to look into doing a tafe course during that yr while working.

i basically know what i want to do but to do it i have to move away from home and in 10mths i wont be ready to do that so i figured deferring is a good option.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah first it happened with martha...im sure we dont need another characteer on the show to go through the same experience again
haha yah i wonder if it was just me, but it looked like everyone thinks BOS is again slow tonight
meh back to chem study for me...i need an early night!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
thats cool. i'm thinking about deferring for a year and i was going to look into doing a tafe course during that yr while working.

i basically know what i want to do but to do it i have to move away from home and in 10mths i wont be ready to do that so i figured deferring is a good option.
Yep. I guess I also wasn't ready/didn't have that drive/need desire to want to go to uni at this stage in my life. There were some course I could of moved and done at other unis but again probably not really ready to move at this stage in my life either. My parents offered to pay for uni so I would come out debt free (Dad didn't want me to start life in debt and he swears it's cheaper/better paying upfront) but if I did that I would have to be commit to uni and at that point in my life I wasn't. So here I am all my friends are off in uni besides 1, although funny enough I beat all of their UAIs anyway.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah thats a fair enough call...if youre not ready to commit 100% then why bother...itll just waste money and waste time
lets hope when you start next year, that youll be all set and 100% committed

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
aloha!
i missed homey!
doesnt sound like i missed toooooooo much!
gah im sooo borreeeddddeddd and nuffin much is really on tv nowww i wanna watch home n away but my dad is using the vcr grrr

is anyone aliveeeee or are u all still busy studying and assessmenting?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha were not bludgers like you rach..we actually have work to do :wave:
im currently multi-tasking of music, bos and chem study
wonder whether my mark will affect it...hmm

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
:O i am noo bludgerrrr i did assessments all day long then i worked for 7 hours i deserve a break *sticks tongue out*

EWWWW i was enjoying a packet of dried fruit and i just came across a big black yucky hair that is clearly not mine :( ewwwww im gunna dieeee

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bahahaha fair enough
i bludged all day...well then played some ball with mates and then got home
sooo tired, but the thought of getting a decent mark for tomorrow's sexam is enough to motivate me :)

call the consumer hotline and sue them
then split the money between all the home and awayers :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
ahha woah we wouldnt get much! they'd prob just send me a $3 cheque or some crap haha thats what happened last time i complained bout something :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)