Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha money back guarentee
find some faulty products then send them to the office asking for your money back ;)
qucik way to make $$$
what happened last time?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
last time we had a packet of biscuits that tasted like .. rubber .. but they hadnt expired yet so i sent the biscuits to them :) and then sent me 5 wholeee dollars in a personal cheque - i felt soo special i was like .. 12 at the time haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha more than you bargained for
im sure biscuits werent that expensive a few years back huh?
sick...scour through old products sitting there, and then sending the products back to them
score!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
they cost 89c :) i made a good $4.11 haha - too bad i cant be bothered posting this crap to melbourne this time haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha thats like a 450% profit
sweet...soon im gonna find some dried seafood delicacy and send them back and get my 450% profit
hahaha

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys as u all know probabaly..i didn't see tonight's ep....and u guys said it was booring so im not worried about it hehehe

HSC
pritnep said:
Nope not at uni I deffered this year as I wasn't 100% certain that I wanted to go to uni and that I was ready to go to uni and if I wanted to do my course (BIT although that being said at Newcastle uni I could of done any of the courses that I wanted/had on my perferences as most course there are low 70s and 80s and so yea.

I am assessmenting because I am at Tech\Tafe for the year not because I was forced nor as my back door method just because it was either that I work/find a job first. I guess end of last year I had a whole world of oppertunities open to me and I couldn't decided/say for certain.

:eek: So now you know my dark secrete.

I guess also my parents left it all up to me to decide what I wanted to do they only offered suggestions on what I could do there was no pressure whatever so ever unlike other people have.
haha. a friend of mine did te same thing [last year] :)

This reminds me, you're all going back next week right? And you have assignments due next week? Oh crap Siz, Kate and me dont go next week, have fun:p [i just HAD to say that:eek:]

Anyone know any good jokes?

So how are your lives going? :p

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep i go back next week :(, whilst you uwsers start your holidays then
stupid...why cant they all have it at the same time...but again its uws were tlaking about :p
stop rubbing it in heba...studying in the holidays is hard as it is

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
gah yes yes uni next weeeeeek :( - only back for one week for me - thenn i have to teach for 2 and a half WHOLE WEEEKS OMG haha im guna die :(

HSC
jemsta said:
yep i go back next week :(, whilst you uwsers start your holidays then
stupid...why cant they all have it at the same time...but again its uws were tlaking about :p
stop rubbing it in heba...studying in the holidays is hard as it is
mwhahaahahahha :D

Whats wrong with uws? actually dont answer that. :(

Nothing wrong with going back and handing assignments in and doing exams :p

hypnotised [whats your name? ] ...teach? you're studying to be a teacher? [please say yes] if yes what primary or secondary?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i forgot you do primary education...sucks when you have 5 year old kids running around and youre powerless to stop them :p
zomg how can you not know Hypnotised name after all this time...tsk tsk
after this sexam, i really gotta start an assignment...please no more all nighters :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
hypnotised [whats your name? ] ...teach? you're studying to be a teacher? [please say yes] if yes what primary or secondary?
My name is Rach :)

Yep im studying primary education and am going to be a teacher! basically i turn up on the day meet the kids then the next day have to start planning 3 lessons a day for them for 2.5 weeks :| im not even going to properly know their names or that haha so it shall be hard to discipline them if they going to be naughty lil kids

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ill be the guard outside the classroom door, and ill have the feather duster ready so if they misbehave, they better watch out

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha last time i was teaching these two girls started to have a lil bitch fight and then a boy got involved and they were all pulling each others hair and hitting one another and this was my first ever time id been teaching a full lesson - and the uni assessor was watching the lesson as well as their normal class teacher and i was like omgz and was freaking out and yeh haha i raised my voice and all and moved them apart from each other etc- i turned around and the two teachers were like :O and i was worried id been too harsh but after the lesson they were like how you handled the situation was perfect haha thank god :p

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
My name is Rach :)

Yep im studying primary education and am going to be a teacher! basically i turn up on the day meet the kids then the next day have to start planning 3 lessons a day for them for 2.5 weeks :| im not even going to properly know their names or that haha so it shall be hard to discipline them if they going to be naughty lil kids
2.5 weeks:eek: I feel sorry for you. how old are they?

Good luck with it:)

Lol at Jeremy.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
haha last time i was teaching these two girls started to have a lil bitch fight and then a boy got involved and they were all pulling each others hair and hitting one another and this was my first ever time id been teaching a full lesson - and the uni assessor was watching the lesson as well as their normal class teacher and i was like omgz and was freaking out and yeh haha i raised my voice and all and moved them apart from each other etc- i turned around and the two teachers were like :O and i was worried id been too harsh but after the lesson they were like how you handled the situation was perfect haha thank god :p
haha i wouldve raised my voice in that situation, without resorting to physically pull them away
youre sooo suited to be a teacher :)

HSC
I'm really bad with little kids:( dont know why i want them:S

I agree with Jeremy, Rach you suit being a teacher:)

Anyways im off, good night people :wave:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
goodnight :) lol i sure hope i am!! sometimes u just want to strangle them - but they can be sooo cute :D - when i left they made me cards and a lil book with a story about me hahah it was soo sweet gotta love em at times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)