Home and Away (7 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
lol sounds cool

i still have dial up - parents won't get broadband - too expensive according to them

i'm an only child, my mum only uses the internet/computer for emails and dad doesn't use the comptuer at home (only at work)... i have a desktop (well its mums but in my room and never gets used anyway) and a laptop... i want a wireless network but i can't afford it and my parents wont get me it either.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bshadrian said:
are shops well more particullary video arcades open today i wanan play maximum tune =]
hahaha youre soo asian :p
they should be open me thinks
whats your rank? im only a B7..still a noob :D

gosh im feeling extremely lazy as usual....waking up at 1pm on a wet autumn day and then going out to eat then coming back home wanting to sleep all over again >,<
at least ill entertain myself tonight, which reminds me that ill need a recap from one of you, as i wont be at home to watch tonights episode of home and away :(

Last edited:

jirwin

HSC
i wish my parents were technical - trying to explain how optus phones are locked to their network and u cant put a telstra simcard into it was even difficult for mum

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
both my parents aernt technical, but both of them know how to use a comp
they wouldnt even know if a virus has attacked the comp, so its up me the mr fix it to sort out the problem 99% of the time

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha gotta love non technical parents - my mum once tried to use the computer and grabbed hold of the mouse and raised it in the air and was moving it round .. im like ... umm no :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha and theyll be like...but hun we didnt have these technology back then, so cut us some slack
:(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
and my dad has had an office job all his life and he stills type with two fingers and like prob types 20 words a minute or something hahah im like thats shocking!!!

jirwin

HSC
my dad is a two fingered typer - he is so loud - its a wonder he has never broke a keyboard.

i was watching mum one day and she was trying to use my laptop mouse to control her desktop computer - so funny

oh and she got one of those emails that says click to take a picture... anyway she did it and it came up "move to the right a bit" and SHE DID! i was so laughing

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
dont mess with the people that cant touchtype :(
i type with like 3 fingers but still manage to get 60 words a min
meh

jirwin

HSC
your different then :)

my parents dont even know where all the keys are... well dad might... he just can't see them - he needs glasses but refuses to get tested

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
i think i can type about .. 85 wpm :D i did computer studies in yr 9 and 10 and we had to have these regular weekly typing crap tests :S weird

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hello people :wave:

How is all??? HAA tonight, cant wait!

I might sleep from now till HAA starts, since im pulling an all-nighter tonight and uni tomorrow :( And the weather is sooo dull, i just feel like crawling into bed with my doona

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Alooooo Tasha :)

Life is goood since no uni 2day! wooo! and i finished my assignment so im just bumming round enjoying the freeness! haha yes HAA tonight yay :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey tash :wave:
yes i never have any mood to study when weather is like this...dull and grey :(
i feel like sleeping, but then i hav to go out in an hr so i cant do that
i swear im gonna have a microsleep

why you pulling an all nighter? assignmenting or watchig the cricket?

jirwin

HSC
:wave: hey tasha

im already in my bed with my doona - cept i still have to do work :(

HAA will be ok tonight - least it wont be as sad - Rachel and Hugh better get together - Hugh looks so different this time round - the actor doesn't look the same as he did in McLeod's Daughters

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe, no assignmenting, just cricket and BB. I managed to convince my mum that BB is good and i should be able to watch it :p

I might go in 30mins after my cousin goes off msn

IM cold, i should put my trackie dacks on

HAA beat BB in ratings last night :p

Rodger Corser (Hughy) was in McLeods Daughters?? Hmmm...oh wellz, two days with him :) I cant wait :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i cant convined my mum that BB is good TV...she only likes the eviction shows :(
i should get changed out of my tshirt and put a long sleeve tshirt and a jacket.....winter has certainly arrived early

jirwin

HSC
nothing wrong with winter - apart from the cold... but my birthday is in winter so i have to like it :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
mines in autumn so its fine :p Then again, we are still in autumn -hmph- but mines early autumn close to summer autumn :p

Anyways, im off to sleep, will be back for haa :) ciao all :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)