• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
There is this reallly nice candy shop near town hall it sells all the old types of lollies and all these funky american lollies haha its fun to look it if your ever in the city and lookin for something to dooooo

jirwin

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Thanx. Gah i hate that jules guy he is so sleazy wish he would hurry up and leave.

Jules adds character to the show but he is too sleazy for my liking - he needs to stop hitting on the girls - its pathetic.

i've jsut realised... ive had the same explorer window open for this thread ALL day

HSC
Haha next to my house was the best shop ever made, but then it closed down :( Man all packed lollies and cheap!!! :p

But now i go with my mum and get like boxes from this factory ...sooo much lollies *drools* sorry :(

Umm.. tina..sarah got away from that guy who is trying to get Michael and Lic and kill them, he was trying to kill her. Michael and Linc were busted last eek, this week they're taking them back to gaol [this is where they can run again or Linc ends up dead anyways...so yeah]

umm.. Sarah on the run, that latin guy is on his way to mexico, but i think he doesnt make it...oh man you guys got to watch it... its hectic :D

HSC
Lol im shocking...i leave out letters look at lincons name :| im baddd...and i was talking about sucre :shy:

And i forgot what happened on the show, but thats the only thing i remember ...:)

jirwin

HSC
i can't watch it before bed - because i cant stay up that late lol - i tape it and watch it in the morning before school :p (i get up at 6am leave for bus at 7.30)

jirwin

HSC
wake up at 6am - lay in bed till 6.38. breakfast, dress, etc 7.32 leave to meet friend at corner - walk to bus stop - bus comes at 7.44 - arrive at school between 8.15 - 8.20. school starts at 8.30

HSC
Crap, i used to go at 8:30 ...well be there at 8:30 only coz i had to do my home work :shy:

But you guys have to take the bus:( you get bored? Or talk about H&A :p

jirwin

HSC
none of my friends like HAA.. cept one and she doesn't live near me and drives to school lol

so i dont really get to talk about HAA cept on here because most recesses/lunches im in the computer room doing assessments and printing syllabuses

i sometimes read (educational stuff:() or listen to music... but a regular thing for me to do is stare out the window :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hey all :wave:

Didnt get any sleep, got like 30mins, then my aunt and uncle came over, then ended up watching Suit Life :p Oh wellz, no sleep for me then :)

27mins till HAA :)

Heba, i was sooo gonna use that siggy, i love it :) Thats Kystals signature, i think she made it. Love her graphics :) She makes all mine :p

jirwin

HSC
i saw a crash one day... students from our school... thats about all

educational stuff: english texts... atm its sounds of silence - a biograph on the cochlear ear implant for dnt case study... well i havent gotten around to it yet but i wanna start it tomorrow

HSC
LOL

You can take it if you like :uhhuh:

And theres this other person who makes them real good i think it was a lisa.. not sure. But some of them are awesome :eek:

haha you only go for the best, aye tasha :p

jirwin

HSC
hey Tasha

30min is better than nothing :p

im so hungry - i wish my parents didn't stay at the club for the raffle i want my dinner... they are bringing home chinese tho :D

HSC
Lol...i ate like 3 hrs ago, i cant eat at night makes me fool :| So i just dig into the chips, ice cream etc :shy:

17mins left:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)