• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
oh well im going to go... gotta pack my bag, set my vcr for prison break and stuff

i am going to have fun tomorrow trying to catch up on this thread... u guys seem to talk a lot during the early hours... plus im at school and will miss even more... but then again... i do have a free second session :D

anyway night all :wave:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Baha was a good episode! jules looked like he washed his hair toda :p lol!! Cassie is sooo tanned its scary!! awww Drew n Belle better hook up soooon!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hayley and Andrew were cute togther, but i feel sorry for Thomas, coz he has no clue whats going on
What you mean 'were', they are cute together :p Thomas just asked Haley is she was single and she said yes and what he meant by that, and theres a pic of Haley, Thomas, Andrew sitting in that order next to each other,and Haley and Andrew are like looking at each other. Gosh, when their relationship comes out, Thomas is gonna be annoyed. Oh wellz, all the more for Haley and Andrew :p

Now back to HAA

Edit: what did Jules do? coz he's on the run and all
Ummm...im not sure, but i read that he killed someone -shrugs-

"Chubby"

HSC
jules is on the run from his boarding school...that's all it said tonight...i think?!!?

Peter is hot...eehhe

Last edited:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Everyone disappeared it seeeeeems ALLLOO ANYONE HOMMME?

I think Drew is quite sexc - i wonder if he can sing good at all :p hehe does It Takes Two start after Dancing with the Stars ends? anyone know? Are any other HAA stars said to be in it?

HSC
haha all alone are you? :p Rach it runs in his family, you expect him not to be?

Tasha i meant on todays show they looked cute:eek: But i like Thomas, and i feel sorry for him from now :( He is soo gonna be pissed, it'll end up like Cam and David from BB06 :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ITT will infact take over DWTS. Bobby is the only HAA star competing, but Kate Ritchie is co-hosting with Grant Denyer. That girl does a lot, ITT, HAA, and Nova with Akmal. She is one buzy woman, and she has a bf to top it all off with. How does she manage. She is superwoman. She deserves that Gold Logie, but Rove'll probs get sympathy votes -hmph-

Im assessmenting, till BB starts, then i'll kick my dad outta the tv room and watch :)

Oh Heba...yeh they were cute today. I was just reading an article on them on the official website about how they are alwayz trying to get private moments to kiss and cuddle. Soooo cute, i cant help but love them :p I like Zoran, i dont know why, i just do, and Aleisha. Those 4 are my favs.

HSC
haha i like them and Travis AND thomas...i just cant not like these 6:) hayley and Aleisha are the only girls i like this year :|

true. but he doesnt deserve to win the gold this year! It should be Kate..:)

haha you do that, you know you should just move the computer to your room and put a tv in there as well :uhhuh:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my room is a mess as it is, if i put a tv and computer in there i'll have no space for me :p I need a bigger room. Maybe i should throw my brother out and break down the wall in between our rooms -thinks- i likey :p Or i could get a laptop, which i have to convince my mum to buy, so that i can just go downstairs and 'study' while i watch. Or, i can just watch upstairs, im sure my mum wont mind :p BUt i wanna watch the cricket too, so i'll just go down -hmph-

New Jodi pic. Not trying to be mean or anything, but her head looks funny on her body in this pic. Still love her though :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
She does look a bit odd in that pic Tash!
Woah i didn't know that Bobby Morley is 23 :S

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
She does look a bit odd in that pic Tash!
Woah i didn't know that Bobby Morley is 23 :S
haha you serious? I thougt everyone knew that :|

Well there's always Ric :p

Her head looks too big for her body there :|

lol @ tasha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
gosh you guys posted heaps tonight....but i was looking for a recap and i didnt get it :(
so i guess the whole episode was based on cassie and jules?

damn im soo lucky i start late tomorrow....need to get some extra sleep in mah system

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
When I finally got a chance to jump on my computer to catch up on this thread, I thought I'd have a lot of interesting conversation to read, but you guys are talking about stuff that's NOT Home and Away half the time!

Anyway, welcome to the newcomers! Call me Siz.

If anyone wants to add me on MSN, as you guys were doing that a few pages ago, my email is in my BoS profile. I think I've already got a few of you... Megan, Nathan, Tasha, Heba and Jeremy.

Sorry I haven't been posting the last couple nights, but it doesn't look like you missed me :p

Hope everyone is having a good day!

HSC
Get a room you two :p

And we were talking about H&A just ot the whole time. And it was all very interesting stuff!

Jeremy the show wasnt just about Jules and Cas, it had Hugh and Rach and Belle and Drew thats bout it i think.. and then there was a few people just showing up like Peter, Dan, ...you really dont want me to get into this.. :|

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I read stuff about Dancing with the Stars, It Takes Two, Big Brother... O.K., fair enough for the first two, but what place does Big Brother have in a H&A forum?

And Jeremy and I are fine just flirting on here. :)

jirwin

HSC
BB has a place in the forum because its on the same time as HAA :D

anyway, im surprised that i didn't have much to catch up on today! i tried to post at school but i couldn't - might of been cos of all the god damn firewalls the DET has on us... stupid web services shit.

Anyway, hope you's all had a good day. 3 hrs till HAA

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jirwin said:
anyway, im surprised that i didn't have much to catch up on today! i tried to post at school but i couldn't - might of been cos of all the god damn firewalls the DET has on us... stupid web services shit.
You may be able to get past any of those by google searching BoS, and then trying a cachèd page. Worth a shot. That's how we used to get into chat rooms in I.T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)