Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bold and the Beautiful

The accident is Kim, with Cassie behind the wheel learning how to drive :p I'll post the new spoilers

Monday: Tony turns to a stranger for comfort. Amanda makes a surprise announcement. Lucas buys Naomi a special gift in a bid to win her over. PG

Tuesday: Life suddenly becomes a whole lot more complicated for Tony. Ric makes a shocking discovery. Summer Bay farewells two of its favourite residents. PG(a,s)

Wednesday: Kim is involved in a serious accident. Tensions rise between Hugh and Rachel. Martha gets a surprise flat-mate. PG

Thursday: Cassie's first driving lesson becomes a nightmare. Kim is deeply troubled following his accident. Hugh and Rachel struggle to deny their growing feelings for each other. PG

Friday: Lucas discovers the shattering truth about his father's relationship. Jules' plan to romance Cassie backfires. PG

Martha gets a roomie, i hope its Jack :p Then they can get it on, to make Jeremy happy :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oooo thats sexy...but i doubt that jacky would be martha's new roommate...as much as i wanted to though
ah well we gotta get through this week first...and that involves kelli getting arrested hopefully and amanda being safe and sound :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Been quite in here.

Tasha should of edited it and made it say Jeremy becomes Martha's new roomate. :p

Well the climax to Kelli Vs Amanda has been pretty good judging off yesterdays episode.

:O They learn to drive WOAH because you know Drew just got his same with Ric like magic. Robbie, Danni and people from that HAA era are the only ones I remember learning to drive.

I wonder how you have a major accident on your L's in a sleepy town like Summer Bay. I hope it totallys his car though so he can get a new one. :)

"Chubby"

HSC
the 2 ppl leaving better not be who i think it is :p ...P and A

eehhe good ep yesterday...can't wait for tonight and luc's new love interest is really pretty i rkn

HSC
:wave:
It's about time Kelli's plans were revealed! I can't believe they dragged on that story for so long!

Hey, Kelli isn't on crystal meth is she... ?
HyPnOtiSeD said:
Hahahahhaha "Well who gave her the love bite then - Mr Stewart?" hahah ahhh that made me laugh :)
Lol, that was hilarious. :rofl:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tina, it is P and A :p Panda :(

Yes, now that you think about it, they never do learn how to drive in SB. BUt didnt Robbie learn?? And i guess they needed an inexperiences driver to run Kim over :p

jirwin

HSC
HEY ALL :wave:

would of been on earlier cept mum made me walk to the shops and then i had to carry the heavy bags back... but she did buy me an ice cream :D

cant wait for HAA tonight but now i dont feel like doing any work. and im hungry and mum wont let me eat until dinner :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Yes Robbie did learn and I remember Danni learning too.

:( Aww well almost dinner time for me yum pizza. :D :D

AND best thing I have done my assessment already which is due tomorrow. :)

jirwin

HSC
Pizza :(

I'm having oven baked fish (crumbed) and chips

I have to do a life cycle analysis on Titanium... sounds something like a metal/engineering assignment :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im having vegetables and rice, some indian dish *rolls eyes* Oh wellz, at least im getting my daily dose of veges :p

~~1hr 40mins :)

jirwin

HSC
why give a dnt study something thats obviously more engineering! specially when i dont do engineering :(

omg, one of the photos from my friends party on saturday night has me leaning over and my jumper kinda lifted up at the back :( how embarassing

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i cant wait till tonights episode...finally end once and for all
im too full to eat anything....maybe it the alcohol thats affected my appetite :(

jirwin

HSC
I FINALLY GIVE UP.

this pack of 100 blank dvd's i bought are faulty.

so many of my dvd's have corrupted or just not burnt anything to them.

i recorded all saints this afternoon and now my recorder wont read the disc :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
can your recorder play burnt dvds?
where did you get them?

jirwin

HSC
yes it can... my laptop even recognises the disc as a blank one when i know i've burnt/recorded on it.

i've have aboue 10 discs stuff up while i was trying to record off the tv and i know its not my recorder because other brands work.

i got them from officeworks - im pretty sure is imagation or whatever the brand is... normally i get TDK but these others were cheaper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)