Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
She really is a MEGA WITCH!

That was an awesome episode though probably one of the best Amanda Vs Kelli eps.

Hehehe the car case was funny Amanda did it all herself although Kelli sort of ran her off the road but the cars didn't touch eachother so it was all Amanda. What happened to Amanda's sports car I'd be driving that instead of Kelli's one.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I hate Kelli. I cant believe she bashed Ethan like that. She is pyschotic, OMG. Poor Amanda, and Ryan :( And Belle :( Petey has to save Amanda now

I might be missing tomorrow because its my aunts bday and i think we're going to her house to give her flowers *rolls eyes*

Overall, good episode :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I'm at work at the moment, but my mum has H&A taped for me. From the sounds of things, it was a good episode - can't wait to see it!!

And I rarely get sick... Like never. I had severe asthma as a kid, but apart from that I'm always healthy.

Having said that, when I do get sick, it's quite bad...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As I said you just miss it when it airs you won't miss to completely. :p :) ;)

Poor Ethan for getting hmmm kicked there talk about painful.

HAHA I have been posting at the same time as a few people in this thread today it's so weird.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
pritnep said:
HAHA I have been posting at the same time as a few people in this thread today it's so weird.
You did that with me earlier this morning.

jirwin

HSC
this time last week i was in bed

i still have heaps of work to do for tomorrow :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Anyways guys, I'm actually going to do some work. So if any of you are still on when I get home, I'll chat to ya then!

:wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And I rarely get sick... Like never. I had severe asthma as a kid, but apart from that I'm always healthy.
Dont jinx yourself Siz :p

Oh yeh, tomorrow Hughy :) Thats something to look forward too.

Byes :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes I indeed did Siz.

I should probably go to bed early tonight but doubtful that will happen.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA awesome. I love it when things go to plan and you get everything you had planned done.

Well done. :D

jirwin

HSC
first time in a long time that its actually happened :p

i forgot to cut some cardboard to take to school tomorrow but ill do that tomorrow morning cos it wont take too long... also have to remember to steal dad's metal ruler cos i dont think art has one lol.

oh well - im off to bed. no point staying up when i've done everything i need to.

:wave: night all.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha good episode....ill recap for people who didnt watch it tonight

ok so amanda wants to leave the bay...then kelli kept pestering her as to whether shes thought this through, or thinking about her kids, to which amanda replies that itll be good for her to leave for their sake.
kelli and ethan were discussing that after theyre done with amanda, that theyll be on a holiday the night they were suppose to get rid of her to thailand....but they had to cancel it because kelli thought that she didnt have enough time, and didnt want to rush into things just yet, much to the dismay of ethan.

When amanda told the kids of her decision, they were obviously quite distressed, with ryan saying how she was a good mum even though amanda said that she couldve been better....promised him that when shes back from the city, that they will be able to lead a normal life..then when belle came over, they talked things through...however, before she came kelli pour 2 glasses of OJ, one of which was laced with sedatives, meant to be given to amanda.
however, amanda gave that to belle, and as she made her way to the diner, she staggered before collapsing and an ambulance was called.....this was after when belle came and saw peter regarding kelli's suspicious behaviour.
peter reaffirmed that suspicion by running phone checks on ethan and kelli.
in the final scene, when amanda found out kelli and ethan, she was obviously shocked, but grabbed the keys and drove off, to which ethan held kelli, before she got real nasty and kicked him in the groin area (lol) and hit him over the head with some blunt object.

then as amanda was trying to get away, kelli tailgated her until amanda crashed...and we get to see what happens tomorrow

finally something entertaining for once :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww what a little trooper you are Jeremy recapping for everyone. :)

:wave: Night Jess. But your still online. :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha maybe im in a recapping mood....or just plain procrastinating :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Nite Jess :) Allooo Jererereremy :p

I thought HAA was a very interesting episode and my favourite part was Belle's comment about Kelli's hickey ahaha it still makes me laugh thinking about it now hehehe :)

2moro night should be goood tooo :D i kinda liked the fact that Ethan stoood up to silly Kelli i was like gosh finally you weird man u see that your lover is a bit psychotic :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)