My teacher did me a study timetable... its failing already

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha everytime i tried doing a study timetable, that fails immediately
i like having no restrictions :)

jirwin

HSC
i made myself one but ive never stuck to it.

my teacher says that every student she has made one for has stuck to it... so i may as well try it... seems much better than the one i made :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I guess you have to have motivation for one too, but as long as you get your work/study done....

jirwin

HSC
yeah i guess... its not working so far but that cos i have an assessment due in next friday but i need it finished by next wednesday

jirwin

HSC
I LOVE assessments... hate their due dates tho and i hate all the pressure

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Assessments are sooooooo much better then tests, so I can see why you like them.

Well that's the thing with study timetables doesn't really take into account assessment time and other things that come up that must be done.

jirwin

HSC
this one actually does :p

saturday and sunday are totally assessments except for 1hr of study every morning.

fridays i have off because thats the day i prefer to do tasks i dont have to concentrate on... e.g. catching up my dnt diary in which i just bullshit in anyway, doing fun stuff like my website graphics and stuff

i finish most days by 6.30pm cept for dnt which i finish at 8.45... i have an hour off between neighbours and HAA tho... i made sure my HAA wasn't interrupted

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I should b doing some of mine since i wont b home all weekend but i have too much english hw. There just isnt enough hours in the day. Wat is HAA about 2nite? I missed the part where they show bits from the next ep last nite!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I cannot wait for HAA either yayness something to look forward to after educational crap and our assessments we all have :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
id rather tests than take home assignments
thank god ive only got 1 take home assignment this semester :D
55 mins to go

jirwin

HSC
after educational crap and our assessments. :( unfortunately i still have to work on mine during and after HAA.

i plan on working on dnt till 7.30 then art from 7.30 until i finish

take home assessments are way better... i hate when im expected to do something in class... can't concentrate and i suck at doing stuff without a computer... god damn it... and my writing isn't even bad so i can get a laptop for my hsc... its like i cant think as good when writing... might be cause its not as easy to change stuff... sometimes i can write teh same paragraph or intro three different times when using a computer... cant do that in the hsc

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha im doing all science subjects, so theres no essay writing for me :D
its all in the head...good ole maths and chem

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Argh the life of a student is such a satisfying one. At least with work you get paid to be there instead of you paying them and you don't have to always be working at home and if you do it's overtime = better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)