Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Haha im always usually here - i just dont have anything to say :) - my laptop is like attached to me where i go it goes hehe

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha todays episode was good but not as good as yesterday

so we started off in the aftermath of kiki's kiss....kim wasnt too impressed, but kit insisted that it didnt mean anything and it was just the spur of the moment thing
meanwhile hugh packed his bag and left the conference early to get back to the hospital for an operation, with a hungover rachel (lol) still lying in bed.

it was first day of school for jules, and wasnt the first day that youll want...arguing with friends isnt ideal. cassie still annoying him as to why he didnt visit lily, to which he replied that it wasnt any of her business.
maddie, drew, jules and cassie got put together in a group assignment, much to the dismay of cassie and jules. back at dan and leah's house, an argument breaks out as to which book is good to review, then when jules and cassie disagree and went their separate ways, cassie picks up jules bag and starts reading his letter to lily (nosy bitch). jules finds hr reading his letter and storms off

then cassie and maddie walked along the beach, and cassie starts having 2nd thoughts about jules....then when she sees him on the beach she talks to him and asks him why he didnt see lily, then jules reluctantly told her, and when cassie tried to comfort him, he stormed off.

hugh wanted to move out of kim and rachel's house, but rachel managed to persuade him to stay for another week. rachel was talking to another nurse saying something about an operation hugh had to do, to which the nurse replied there wasnt an op.

ahh martha's on tomorrow :D yayness

jirwin

HSC
stuff work again for tonight - too tired... shouldn't of ate as much as i did... got takeaway from the club - the chicken snitzel was the size of a plate nearly

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
HAA wasn't as good as i thought it would be tonighhtttttttt! Ah well was still some good entertainment!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
HAA wasn't as good as i thought it would be tonighhtttttttt! Ah well was still some good entertainment!
haha for some reason i imagine a drunk rachel as you ;)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
hahha well i am a rachel - and i can be drunk - so who knows :p

is it me or are there always blonde chicks chosen for BB :p especially in this series

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I have a TV on my desk and TV card in my computer so very close. :p

Meh was a bit to much teenage angst for me but still an ok episode just not as good as the last two.

I was just watching Last Chance Learners hehe that show is good.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Haha i think my friend should be on that show seriously :p she hasnt got her p's yet and when we went driving with her and her dad one night she nearly killed us cos she ran over an already dead cat and freaked out and merged onto oncoming traffic and then back onto her side of the road just missing a parked car :p SHES HOPELESS!

Aww i just saw Hugh on the Hyundai ad :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ahh martha's on tomorrow yayness
And Jack, and i want to cry coz im missing it :( I'll have to watch when i get home

Tonights was a pretty good episode. I love Jules. Cassie is a butt head though, but oh wellz. Jules smirk when he put the poster up was sooo cute :p Hugh <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Belinda was to snapping to her husband poor guy.

Cassie looked alright in that outfit she was wearing when she turned up at Drew's house. How predictable they all got in a group.

HSC
^^True...and Belle was left out :eek: stupid Brad :p

Today was alright. Kim + Kit should seriously get together already.

Jules was an asshole when he put her pic up as a 'saint' :mad1:

Cant wait for Martha :eek:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

KiKi, Hachel, JM, Panda, Drelle, and Jussie need to get their acts together and hurry up and get together :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
:wave:

KiKi, Hachel, JM, Panda, Drelle, and Jussie need to get their acts together and hurry up and get together :)
lol....i agree with my mum saying that peter and amanda should patch things up and start forgiving one another and just go to a secret location where noone else would bother them

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey siz :wave:
youre up late...whats been happening?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
NO just Martha, Jack will make an appearance, and Luc is coming back :)

Its a Holdens episode, just based on them, oh and possibly Cassie and them people :p i forget

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I caught up on the last 3 episodes this morning prior to coming to Uni...

Cassie is stupid.

Jules is stupid.

Kit and Kim are stupid (sorry, Nathan).

Racheal is stupid.

Hugh is a decent fellah.

Kelli was funny.

That is all. I'll be taping tonights and tomorrow nights episode, so expect to see me here again on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)