Home and Away (3 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha yeah the teacher is pretty hot...but then again she is a uni graduate, so thats exceptional :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
As I said earlier on msn he was just practicing for you. Just like Martha is practicing dancing for Jeremy. :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i need a girl who can dance like martha does
if not then forget about being friends :p
meh im off for the night so ill talk to you guys all soon :wave:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hi all

last nights ep was good. Im glad Martha now knows that Cam stole the money, maybe she'll realise what an idiot he is, finally. Next 3 eps are gonna be awesome :) Super Jack to the rescue, love it :) Martha looked scared when Cam was yelling at Jack, the poor girl. She needs a big hug :) Im sure Jeremy would love to do the honours :)

I didnt know that Luc was 18, Naomi seems nice :p Should be interesting this storyline, i hope.

Cant wait till next week, lots of stuff happening :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ah hey tasha, youre still on :wave:
just got home and twas a freezing night...glad to have feeling through my fingers again.
and oh yes i would hug martha 24/7....and for absolutely nothing in return whatsoever :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nah he was 17 like last year, so im guessing he turned 18 sometime since. So that'll make Luc the same age as Rhys, thats pretty good :p

:wave: Morning all. I cant believe im actually awake this early. My stupid mums fault -hmph-

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I got some bad news for Jeremy. Jodi has a boyfriend, yes 2 months after Chris's death. *shakes head in shame* but yes, she is dating the Channel 7 monguel, Ryan Stokes. I'll post the article for you

Hot slice of Stokes off the old block
PS, SMH
1920 May 2007

Ryan Stokes appears to be following in his dad's footsteps when it comes to ladies of the small screen.

Just as his media baron father Kerry Stokes - owner of the Seven Network - has romanced leading ladies of the day, including the actress Peta Toppano, the former Today Tonight presenter Jill Singer and the television presenter Christine Simpson, young Ryan has struck up a cosy relationship with the Home & Away starlet Jodi Gordon (yes, Stokes is her boss).

On Monday, as the rest of the TV industry nursed hangovers from the previous night's Logies, Stokes and Gordon were canoodling at the pizza counter in the David Jones Foodhall on Melbourne's Bourke Street Mall.

While not the most likely place the heir to a multimillion-dollar fortune would go to impress the lady in his life, the pair seemed blissfully unaware of their surroundings as they ordered their pizza slices and proceeded to lock lips for an extended period as their lunch was being reheated. PS can report it was quite a display for the hungry masses, none of whom had a clue who they were. Well, almost none (PS enjoyed a front row seat).

Stokes has been coy about his relationship status for months, while Gordon lost her previous boyfriend Chris Burkhardt to leukaemia in March. Their harrowing ordeal was documented in the pages of New Idea, which, coincidentally, is also owned by the Stokeses.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Jodi has a boyfriend, yes 2 months after Chris's death. *shakes head in shame*
Wow that was pretty quick :O - Nathan according to wiki Lucas is 18:

"Lucas, the 18 year old son of Tony Holden (Jon Sivewright), is known for his sensitive nature and compassion"

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
hmmm maybe you are right Tasha he is either 18 or very late 17.

Oh Bourke Street Mall I've been there.

Well I guess Chris would of wanted Jodi to move on eventually, have the family (I assume they had wanted) etc etc. So I'm happy for her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)