Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
If she was to move on, why not with Paul :( Oh wellz. I hope this lasts, i dont want her heart broken. He seems like a bit of a player -hmph- I guess she's still young, and Jodi said herself that she doesnt want to get married for a long time, i guess it'll depend on what she wants to do and where she wants to live after she finishes with HAA. Coz she was saying in an article she wants to go to US or UK to further her acting career, so yeh :(

Im going to the beautician in 15mins, then hairdresses at 130 then going to a party at 6 :) so i'll get some studying done in between that :)

Im off now, byez

jirwin

HSC
I cant wait to get my P's just so i dont have to drive with dad! he is annoying the crap out of me!

oh well i have an hour to go until my driving lesson - may as well do some work YAY!

jirwin

HSC
ur on ur greens! u didnt waste any time... not like me... i had my Ls like 10mths before i started

im getting nervous about this driving lesson... oh well... ill be back after it
:wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Off green's in 2 yrs so by the time I am 20. :D :D :D I got my L's in April of 2005 and got my P's hmmmm October/Novemeber so I was only on my L's for about 6 or so months. :D

Oh good luck, tell us how it goes.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
urgh! i need my Ps, by the time i get my full license i'll be like 22, thats old :p Stupid rules, why cant we just get our full license straight away like QLD. I should just migrate there, get my license and come back with a full license :)

jirwin

HSC
It was good - but different.

I embarrassed myself before i even left the gutter. in his car the handbrake doesnt come right up so it looked like it was off. he was like "its on" and im like "what do u mean!" but it was all good

it felt weird cos he had a brake pedal as well

he said my driving was ok, i just dont observe enough, sometimes drift while looking over shoulder and stuff... i have another lesson next saturday :D

jirwin

HSC
tasha1188 said:
urgh! i need my Ps, by the time i get my full license i'll be like 22, thats old :p Stupid rules, why cant we just get our full license straight away like QLD. I should just migrate there, get my license and come back with a full license :)
the rules have changed in QLD. they now have to display L plates like NSW :p

jirwin

HSC
yeah thats when i worked it out - the handbrake was so low it looked like it was already off! would of only moved like 2cm

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the rules have changed in QLD. they now have to display L plates like NSW
I know that, my cousin has her Ls in QLD, but they dont have the P plates like we do, they just get their full license, like in America -hmph-

jirwin

HSC
oh... our system may be safer cos of all the restrictions.. but then again... not safer because the system doesnt allow for proper training in driving... like L's may not realise more braking is needed when they are on their P's and get to do 90 not 80. so i guess it depends on personal opinion

hmm... i dont think that makes sense but it does in my head

jirwin

HSC
assessmenting (thats a cool word)

im determined to finish and print this art case study before bed tonight (i did plan on having it finished before my driving lesson lol)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hehe that's my word.

I should of been doing that all day but I procastinated..... :cry:

I guess I wasn't in the zone/that worried about due dates since the main stuff is done.

jirwin

HSC
im kinda nearly finished my case study... just gotta annotated two art works and type up stuff from some text books - no need for own words cos im referencing them as additional information... do a bibliography and then format it and do a title page

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im procrastinating :p

Nah, im going in 10mins to start getting ready, im leaving in an hour :)

So i guess this is good night. Have a fantabulous night all :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tasha1188 said:
I got some bad news for Jeremy. Jodi has a boyfriend, yes 2 months after Chris's death. *shakes head in shame* but yes, she is dating the Channel 7 monguel, Ryan Stokes. I'll post the article for you
*cuts wrists*

yeah im with nathan...cant wait till im off my greens and dont have to put any plates up anymore...and i could have some alcohol in my blood :)
another long year to go though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)