Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
next week is my last

my day was great, i went to my cousins house and bummed there for a lot of the afternoon, and watched the footy, and then played with them in the backyard, and baked a cake with my aunty, while my dad cut their lawn with my uncle :p Then i went driving and practiced reverse parking in my dads car. Other than that just been doing uni work :)

no uni tomorrow :) When are your guys' last exams?

^^ I want to go to Bali. I found the coolest resort there and now i want to go :) Otherwise, im really tempted to fly up to Brisbane these holz and just bum there for a couple of weeks and annoy me cousins :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
my exams finish on the 26th :(
nar...bali has too many bombs
as if not phuket

HSC
this week is my last :| but my exams finish on the 14th june :(

I think i should go with the subjects that have assignments instead of exams :|

Tasha your day sounds great :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Bali is gorgoeus, i was there in 2004, and the bombings were in 2005. Phuket is gorgeous, but my parents went there in febuary. I wouldnt mind Thailand, i saw a nice resort there too. But my dream holiday is the Greek Islands <3

jirwin

HSC
my dream holiday is to qld, spending heaps of time with my little cousins... no fighting or trouble or any shit happening while im up there and no need to worry about school work...

i went in january... shit happened, fights happened, sulking happened... and i had school work... but i got to see my little baby cousin for the first time :p

HSC
i wanna go to Italy...until now im the only person i know who wants to go there...ohh and Egypt

im like obsessed with ancient place :p

Edit: i got a question, if i end up being sick when my exams are up do i still have to do them? and nno im not going to fake it, but i think im going to get a cold...and that'll lead to a whole bunch of other crap:( and when im sick it goes on forever:(

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Edit: i got a question, if i end up being sick when my exams are up do i still have to do them? and nno im not going to fake it, but i think im going to get a cold...and that'll lead to a whole bunch of other crap:( and when im sick it goes on forever:(
im sure you can get misadventure for it, thus doing a supplementary exam, but its best to ask your course coordinator for this

HSC
europe? :S

i used to want to go china coz i liked the stuff from there :shy: this was when i was in yr 7 lol...but i still wanna go there! and japan:uhhuh:

and i want to go to half the arab countries:)

HSC
i would, but then he might think i planned to be sick...now its like i really am planning it :S

you get what i mean...oh well i'll ask him in class this week :)

thanks jerrrrremmmyyyy :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im saving Europe for my honeymoon

I love going to Brisbane to spend time with my cousins too, but there is alwayz still fighting :p I fight with my 4yo cousin almost every day. LIke the first few days we'll be fine, becuase its like we havent seen each other in months, but then after that we'll just start arguing and hitting each other, jokingly of course, but yeh. In the end she awlayz ends up crying when i leave and alwayz asks me to stay :p But then we have our moments where we just hang out and play in her cubby house or in the pool, i love those moments :p I miss her now :( And her sister :( Both my little bratty princesses :p -runs to a corner and weeps-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)