Home and Away (11 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I know, i hate it. If i srsly get into it i'll be thinking till like 3am, its not healthy, coz then in the morning im moody and grumpy. Even when im dead tired, as soon as i hit the pillow, i start thinking and i dont sleep. I dont even know what i think about -hmph-

My mum started complaining about Majories return when she came upstairs after waching :p Should be interesting how this pans out :) But Adam and Heather are too cute, and so is Brian and that chick (forget her name)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Totally and everyone seems to be all happyish like and now shes gunna cause a storm :( pooo! No-one can ever be left in peace to be happy :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Maybe she's pregnant :O

Hmph, im not tired, and im high, maybe i shouldnt have had ice cream -hmph-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
That was my first thought - just when Adam and Heather decide they are in it for the long haul!!!

Hahah im feeling a bit overwhelmed ... theres 15 people at my work to do the 35+ shifts a week .... between june-august ... there is going to be 5 of us ... to do the 35+ shifts ... so we are on average going to be working 42 hours per week :| for 6 weeks ... my gosh ... im gunna die :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Crap money though - its a shit place - we arent even getting paid super atm - stupid boss gah!!

When i first read what u said jeremy i thought u said monkeys :S i was like why am i getting monkeys :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont like bananas, or anything with banana in it, even though i had one last week. But theyre yukky

How much does Subway pay? And 42hrs :O my lord, i havent even worked 1min in my life -hmph-

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
We get paid the award wage - no extras - only time and a half on public holidays when my sister who works at woolies gets triple time after 4 hours :p

asa.hoshi

HSC
my sis saw kate richie on chapel street, in melbourne!!! she was gonna take a photo with her, but she didnt want to invade her privacy so she didnt. she stared at kate for a few minutes instead. kate was shopping alone and my sis said she was pretty!

HSC
lol

jeremy dont answer to siz unless he posts more than once!!! He'll keep going off before he reads your post i tells ya!!!!

ohhh he was on for an hour...then got off before you posted by a few seconds...lol -i dnt think he likes you:p

asa.hoshi- kate does look pretty, but on H&A they somehow make her look older, on dancing with the stars...she looks beautiful:uhhuh:

H&A TODAY:D ..i need to watch the whole season 2 of WAB since i missed more than half of it already:(

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
It's not that I don't like any of ya, but I get home late and catch up on all the thread activity I've missed, then I usually crash... Last night I caught up on some Smallville afterwards...

So sorry if it seems like I neglect you guys :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, my friend met Jodi, she said she is very cute :p Im still waiting for pics of when she met her -hmph-

HAA tonight, how excitement :) Oh, its all Tony/Luc/Naomi stuff. Even though i dont like Naomi, i feel sorry for her :( Oh and Drew's party is coming up, i think tomorrow :) That'll be awesome :p

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Hello to anyone who is here if anyone is here lol.
Man i am sick of school i have food tech and am kinda freaking out coz i just looked at my assessment task and it has to be sent TOMORROW!! and i still have 3 questions to do :( Its so not like me to leave an assessment to the last minute. And my day had been going so good. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)