• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
because they are mean and nasty

anyway, my day has been good somewhat. my friend was away in maths... she never is away! i didn't get much done at all. free was boring, we spent it doing the crossword in TV Week :D. English was also crap - trying to do an essay (pre written :D)

after school was good - went down to the shopping centre and bought my friend a 18th present. was a pretty easy decision - my friends and i went quarters... so we got him like a can holder thingy that says happy 18th and we got it engraved - looks awesome... then we bought him a TOY STORY card :p

then we had lunch and i drove one friend home, went and got ink and then came home myself

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i went driving today as well, and my dad left his car at home so i drove that :p

Now im tired. I stayed up till 3am last night, never done that intentionally before -hmph- so i only got like 7.5hrs sleep. I need more sleep, and i have uni tomorrow :( I wonder if i can drive to uni tomorrow since im only going for an hour, maybe less and im so not paying for bus and train tickets -hmph-

I have exams in 2 wks too, i shall go study after i type up my tute work due tomorrow :)

H&A tonight, cant wait. But its all Luc/Naomi/Tony stuff again *yawn* The only storylines im liking atm is Hugh/Rach, thats the only storyline other that luc/naomi/tony that i can think of :p No-one else has a storyling except them, everyone just has there little problems and relationships and whatnot.

Alex is coming this week :) Cant wait till fridays ep. Should be interesting :) I definitely cant wait till next fridays episode :)

~~3hrs 34mins :)

HSC
ALex is coming this weekk?!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D Finally!!... no studying:p

haha two of you went driving today, good thing i wasnt anywhere near you two:p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hiiiii peoples!

im at uni waiting for my maths tutorial :( gah hopefully ill be home in time for HAA tonight :)

hehe - i bought tv week today was a very interesting read :)

3 hours 15 mins til HAA :D

"Chubby"

HSC
care to tell me what happened in tv week? :p i know its something about racheal and hugh

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
dont rachel and hugh hook up?
im somewhat not excited about alexi coming back to the bay...i dont know why
hopefully tonight would be a good episode...more martha and bell eplease :D

HSC
Jeremy its coz theres something wrong with you:|

He'll be a change from these boring people on now:p

anyone going to tell Tina whats in it? [me wants to know as well:(]

jirwin

HSC
why is he called alexi.. seems weird - i just call him alex.

anyway i no what his secret is
he is a drug courier

HSC
NOOOOOOO ...you serious? :(

Thank you for ruining it Jess, thanks VERY much :p

Why is that always the storyline they use?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The main stories in TV Week!

The story of Hugh and Rachel

Hugh and Rachel sleep together. Hugh invited Rach back to his place after a long day at work, and Rach and Kim have a fight or something and she doesnt want to go home, so she crashes at Hugh's. Umm...she is sleeping in Hugh's room, while Hugh bunks on the couch (poor guy) and in the night he hears Rachel crying (wheres Martha -confuzzled look-) so Hugh goes to see if shes alright, and something happens, and she leans in and kisses him, and they end up making love. The next morning, Rachel wakes up, feels guilty and i think she runs home, and at work she tries to avoid Hugh at all cost, but Hugh wants to talk about their night together, and something something something.

The story of Jack and Martha

Martha invited Jack and his gf, Cody over for dinner. However, Cody rejected Jack when he asked her, but he didnt tell Martha. So he goes to Martha's place by himself saying that Cody will be a bit late. Then later Luc calls Jack, pretending to be Cody, and says she cant make it. And also Hugh, who is Marthas 'date' cancels as well. So Jack and Martha have a cosy, romantic dinner. Then later Martha goes down to the diner to buy some dessert, when she bumps into Alf, who tells her the truth about Cody, that she and Jack were never together and that she rejected Jack and whatnot. Thankfully Martha is not angry, and is glad she is one up on Jack and tells him that she knows all about Cody. And then theres all this chemisty, and cuteness. The real Jack and Martha are finally coming back to us. And theres a picture of them sitting at the dining table, and it looks like Martha is feeding Jack cake or something. Too cute <3

The End :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i know
i would be a way better lover to martha than jack would ever be
13 mins

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
ARGH GROW UP LUCAS! So imature and childish. I feel no sympathy for him what so since he is happy to brag about it and because he is so self centered.

Why is Mattie so stand-off ish to Ric? Who was Ric with?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ahahahahaha...Jeremy, in your dreams. Jack is the bestest lover for Martha ever :)

I now hate Luc, Colleen and Mattie.

Poor Naomi :( She needs a hug. Go Irene for telling Colleen off.

Ric, i wonder what he's up to. Maybe he's gonna buy Mattie that car, even though she doesnt have her drivers license. But how sweet would that be.

Umm...it was an alright episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)