• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol you said thanks twice Tina :p

I have GPS in one car, but not the other. Maybe i could get the portable ones like my uncle has for my bros car.

im tired, and i want to sleep, but i just ate so i cant. I wonder if i can sleep sitting up -thinks- ive done it before, but i really should study -hmph- stupid exams taking away my sleep :(

~~3hrs 16mins

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
hahaha you shit troll :rofl:
I think you were in my dream last night...there were heaps of people in it so don't be so flattered...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
homosexual tendencies?

anyways thanks for the spoilers tasha...should be a great week.
now lets see what tonight lies ahead of us...2 hrs 10 mins

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hai hai everyone!

My cats are very cute Heba :p

Lately ive been having these warped dreams involving HAA characters :S last night Jack was in my dream and he was on trial for something and i was a witness and i was crying and all this strange stuff :p i think im losing the plot

1 Hour 47 Mins :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol Rach, thats hilarious. My last HAA dream was weird as. But it was like forever ago. IT was about Jack as well, and he was like wearing this torn denim shorts and a tight short top and a denim waist coat, and he came back from somewhere, and he met Martha on the beach and gave her a kiss and then the two of them and Alf walked to the diner hand in hand with Martha in the middle. My cousins and i were at the beach playing in the sand, and i srsly got really scared of Jack after that. But then i just looked at a pic of him in normal clothes and loved him again :p

Cats are horrible, horrible horrible horrible.

~~31mins

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
HAA was good :)

Glad naomi has gone :D

How cute is Ric awwwwww i had a feeling he might have got the ring re-sized hehe

Poor Kit :( she really likes Kimmy boy - damn they should hurry up and get together - as should Rach and Hugh :) hes so hawt

Omg i dont know how hard it is for these ppl on ITT to walk down the stairs :p someone else stacked it again tonight hahah

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i have soft spots for cat :D absolutely adorable
tonights episode was meh....rachel and kim were boring but i hope lucas and tony have sorted things out
no more imoan anymore :( and no belle or martha today :(
boredom

jirwin

HSC
cats are better cos u can cuddle them - u can't cuddle my dog - he is too big and slobers way too much... and he stinks when he hasn't been bathed for a while. i used to sleep with my cat under the covers/head on pillow :D but he ran away :(

anyway im off for the night :wave: cya's tomorrow

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Martha looks beautiful with her short hair <33

Did anyone else notice the Tim and Natalie DWTS pamphlet on Kim and Rachel's fridge??

I want to stay at the hotel Kim and Rach stayed at. Its gorgeous. I love the view <33 Did anyone see the lightening in the background when they were eating dinner?? THat was awesome

I got a Hugh/Martha scene, im happy :) I hope theres more tomorrow

Jack was soo sweet with Naomi. I was soo expecting her to jump on him and pash him :p She was so looking at his lips, they are tempting :p

Luc and Tony at the end was sweet :)

Overall, a good episode. Had on my pplz in it <33

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep I noticed the lightening.

<3 Kit. Aww how sweet was Ric.

Bye bye Naomi, hopefully Lucas will stop being a self centered prick now.

An ok episode.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Are Jade and Bobby together because they sure acted like it, I thought he did better then what the judges gave him.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Totally agree with you Nathan on both points :p - apparently hes interested in someone in his friendship group or something i read somewhere but gosh :p how they are acting anyone would thing theres something going on haha its cute though

I thought he sung reallly goooooooooooooood - the judges are mean :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Drew was heaps good tonight. Him and Jade are hot together, pity he already has a gf :p He deserved that 9, but defo not the 6s <_< Stupid men judges

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)