• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i say HAA, but im trying to make it H&A now, but thats more work than HAA :p

Im good. I drove to uni again, but i didnt get lost this time :) I was proud.

Now i am telling my cousin H&A spoilers, and then back to studying :)

Cant wait till H&A tonight. Hopefully lots of Hughy <33 and Jacky and Martha if the writers want to be nice :)

jirwin

HSC
HAA definately - u dont have to hold shift :p less movement for ur fingers

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hope tonights episode would be much better than yesterdays

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: nobody has reported back yet.

<3 Kit. Stupid self centered Rachel it's clear Kim's priorites are else where and entrapping him with a child he doesn't want isn't going to help...silly women. Oh and don't tell Kit off for wanting what's best in her life.

HAHA love it when Dan gets all parental. Haha Drew.

Aww Leah's back and Alex awesome! Tomorrow's looks good. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hugh and Martha, they made my episode <33

They are really making use of the gym now, Jack has never been to the gym in his 2yrs, and we saw him using it for the first time last week, and then Martha using it for the first time today, and Hughy using it.

I love Hugh. I love it when he yelled at Kim at the beach. And then when he was comforting Rach <3 And all his scenes with Martha <33 I love him, probs more than Jacky -thinks-

Rach annoyed the crap outta me. Kit was heaps good today.

Drew/Jules, funniness to the max. New VJ is sooo cute. Leah is back :)

Good episode :)

oh and one more thing, i noticed that on wednesdyas Rach has a fight with Kim and alwayz runs to Hugh, last week, this week, and next week :p Its like wednesday is Rach/Hugh day :p Im so sick of Kim and Rach, i wish that storyline will finish already :)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
kit rachel and kim pissed me off to the max today
they need to bring in new storylines
great to see leah back...looking as gorgeous as ever...and alexi
lol at jules giving alex the attitude and turning out that he was leah's brother
and martha today was gorgeous as well
yay more belle tomorrow :D

"Chubby"

HSC
hey i missed half of the ep tonight..what was the fight about between kit and rachael?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
something about kit being selfish about her moving away to the city with archie to finish her uni degree....they were fighting because rachel thinks kit would only do this because she found out that kim and rachel were trying for a baby

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Evening all! I have two episodes to catch up on (tonights and last nights). Can't wait to see Leah again! Hehe.

Oh, and I can't remember who said it, but someone asked why they call Alex 'Alexi'. It's 'cos his name is properly Alexis, but the Greeks don't pronounce the 's', so it becomes Alexi.

:)

Night :wave:

jirwin

HSC
that was me siz... thanks for the clarrification... its still just plain Alex to me tho

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'm really holding out for Rachael and Hugh to get together. like REALLY holding out for it. Hugh is such a sweetheart. It's obvious he's in love with Rachael more than wat Kim is.

But hey, I'm all for Kim and Kit too!

Has anyone noticed how much of a spoilt brat Mattie is being? Usually I love her, but she's annoying me lately.

I heard that Rachael and Hugh sleep together!!!!! So does anyone know whether they actually get together after?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
By memory Kit and Kim leave together. I know that Hugh ends up with Martha at one stage but with Kim out of the picture we can assume at one point or another Rachel and Hugh SHOULD get together...but then again it is Home and Away, anything is possible.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hugh and Martha???? OMG why wasnt i told about this?? Nathan please tell me where you got this goss from?? I'll give you a cookie :D Maybe its during the time when loser face Kylie comes back. OMG if that is true, i will be the happiest girl on the planet :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hmm wasn't it in the spoilers or something at least I swear there was something involving those too. Probably wrong.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no spoilers about those two. There was last weeks something about Martha having feelings for Hugh, but that was all bollocks. All the new Martha spoilers having something to do with Jack, and all the new Hugh spoilers have something to do with Rach. But please do prove me wrong. I really want those two to get together, before they get with Jack and Rach respectively :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)